0-6 tonight

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

71_Amc_Ambo #1 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 03:24

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6325 battles
  • [TEXAS] TEXAS
so much fun losing all night, and rubberbanding like im on dial up since the update, not to mention wg not responding to my ticket from over a week ago about it, doing a bang up job wg way to kill your business

DeviouslyCursed #2 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 03:46

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 5279 battles
  • [HARM] HARM

View Post71_Amc_Ambo, on Nov 15 2019 - 03:24, said:

so much fun losing all night, and rubberbanding like im on dial up since the update, not to mention wg not responding to my ticket from over a week ago about it, doing a bang up job wg way to kill your business

What the hell do you expect them to do? Roll back the patch to previous version until they figure out what is wrong with your particular system?

If you're not smart enough to fix your system, get an Xbox or PS4.

Edited by DeviouslyCursed, Nov 15 2019 - 03:48.

Insanefriend #3 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 04:11

Major

• Players
  • 47636 battles

View Post71_Amc_Ambo, on Nov 14 2019 - 20:24, said:

I've had no problems since the update, but I'm willing to help trouble shoot any problems you have.

Most rubber banding in this game is due to packet loss from on your connection to the server.  First thing to check is to make sure nothing else is running updates in the background like windows or Steam.  Then check to make sure nothing else on your network is maxing out your internet connection, like a phone doing photo backups to the cloud.  Then make sure to run pingplotter while the game is running to see where the packets are being lost at.  https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10252/

If your suffering frame rate problems that is a whole different can of worms from network problems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users