• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

DomoSapien #1 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 18:19

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 14991 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Attention Tankers!

We've got a x2 XP weekend going on, as well as another set of XP Fever missions!

For the x2 XP, simply place in the top 10 XP earners on your team and win the battle. Please Note: This does not stack with your x2 for first win of the day. You will get x2 XP for fulfilling the conditions after your first win.

The XP Fever missions are a bit more complicated, and to access them you've got to use everyone's favorite mission delivery mechanic: redemption codes! I'll save you a couple steps, though.

Simply click on the image displaying the mission details below, and it'll take you straight to the activation screen.

For the full scoop, head over to the news portal.

Disclaimer: All XP multipliers don't stack with the x2 Daily Win bonus that's standard for all vehicles. They start working after your first win in each tank.

Edited by DomoSapien, Nov 15 2019 - 19:05.

riversteel #2 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 18:45

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 99472 battles
Ty.

FrontenacDuVandoo #3 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 18:47

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18026 battles
  • [BBI2] BBI2

You guys should mention that the 1st win doesn't count in the XP Fever set of missions.

DomoSapien #4 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 18:48

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 14991 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostFrontenacDuVandoo, on Nov 15 2019 - 11:47, said:

You guys should mention that the 1st win doesn't count in the XP Fever set of missions.

I did mention that in my OP in italics, and it's listed in the article as well :)

FrontenacDuVandoo #5 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 18:52

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18026 battles
  • [BBI2] BBI2

View PostDomoSapien, on Nov 15 2019 - 12:48, said:

I did mention that in my OP in italics, and it's listed in the article as well :)

It is mentioned for the x2 XP mission.

It is not mentioned in the XP Fever set of missions.

This one:

XP Fever Missions

Important — to activate the XP Fever missions, click the following button:

ACTIVATE XP FEVER MISSIONS

MISSION: REWARDS: CONDITIONS: RESTRICTIONS:
XP Fever ×1.5XP Be one of the top 10 XP earners on your team in a Victorious battle.  
  • Must be in a Premium vehicle
  • Random Battles
  • Repeatable
XP Fever X 
  • Must be in a Regular Tier X vehicle
  • Grand Battles, Random Battles, Skirmishes, and Advances
  • Repeatable
XP Fever at Tier II–V  15,000XP  Be one of the top 10 XP earners on your team in 25 Victorious battles.  
  • Must be in a Premium Tier II-V vehicle
  • Random Battles
  • Repeatable
XP Fever at Tier VI–VII  30,000XP 
  • Must be in a Premium Tier VI-VII vehicle
  • Random Battles
  • Repeatable
XP Fever at Tier VIII 50,000XP
  • Must be in a Premium Tier VIII vehicle
  • Random Battles
  • Repeatable
XP Fever at Tier X
  • Must be in a Tier X vehicle
  • Repeatable 

Edited by FrontenacDuVandoo, Nov 15 2019 - 18:55.

DomoSapien #6 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 19:05

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 14991 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostFrontenacDuVandoo, on Nov 15 2019 - 11:52, said:

It is mentioned for the x2 XP mission.

It is not mentioned in the XP Fever set of missions.

This one:

XP Fever Missions

Important — to activate the XP Fever missions, click the following button:

ACTIVATE XP FEVER MISSIONS

MISSION: REWARDS: CONDITIONS: RESTRICTIONS:
XP Fever ×1.5XP Be one of the top 10 XP earners on your team in a Victorious battle.  
  • Must be in a Premium vehicle
  • Random Battles
  • Repeatable
XP Fever X 
  • Must be in a Regular Tier X vehicle
  • Repeatable
XP Fever at Tier II–V  15,000XP  Be one of the top 10 XP earners on your team in 25 Victorious battles.  
  • Must be in a Premium Tier II-V vehicle
  • Random Battles
  • Repeatable
XP Fever at Tier VI–VII  30,000XP 
  • Must be in a Premium Tier VI-VII vehicle
  • Random Battles
  • Repeatable
XP Fever at Tier VIII 50,000XP
  • Must be in a Premium Tier VIII vehicle
  • Random Battles
  • Repeatable
XP Fever at Tier X
  • Must be in a Tier X vehicle
  • Repeatable 

Ah, I guess operating under the assumption that the multiplier for XP fever would be subject to the same caveat as the x2 missions is a bit too presumptive.

FrontenacDuVandoo #7 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 19:12

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18026 battles
  • [BBI2] BBI2

View PostDomoSapien, on Nov 15 2019 - 13:05, said:

Ah, I guess operating under the assumption that the multiplier for XP fever would be subject to the same caveat as the x2 missions is a bit too presumptive.

You also need to clear your 1st daily win in the 25 wins counter missions. That is not intuitive, so it should be mentioned.

I have to say, when you keep pushing back like this it feels like you don't know how the missions work.

Edited by FrontenacDuVandoo, Nov 15 2019 - 19:13.

S_H_A_U_N #8 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 19:21

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37870 battles
  • [TL-DR] TL-DR
So lets say you earn the 50k XP, does that go on the tank you played to earn it or is it Free XP, Note : Why would I want to put XP on a tier ten tank? besides going to the crew?

DomoSapien #9 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 19:37

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 14991 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostFrontenacDuVandoo, on Nov 15 2019 - 12:12, said:

You also need to clear your 1st daily win in the 25 wins counter missions. That is not intuitive, so it should be mentioned.

I have to say, when you keep pushing back like this it feels like you don't know how the missions work.

Seeing how I haven't had a chance to fire up WOT today and test these missions, I'd say that's a fair assessment. After all, I don't design the missions themselves so I make no claims about being 100% up-to-date on how every mission chain works - especially when they keep changing how most of them work on a monthly basis. I'm happy to try and clarify any confusion and pass your questions on to the people who do design the missions so we can get them answered. I'll pass your feedback on to the content portal guys.

do design and run the Scavenger Hunt missions though (with the guidance of the Live Operations team that handles events and sales) so if you've got any questions about how those work I'm your guy. Or if you've got questions about the CC program, streaming/youtube activities, feedback reporting, Discord... I'm also your guy. (Moreso Jambijon for Discord but I'm pretty active on the WOTNA Community Discord in general so I usually know what's going on.)

View PostS_H_A_U_N, on Nov 15 2019 - 12:21, said:

So lets say you earn the 50k XP, does that go on the tank you played to earn it or is it Free XP, Note : Why would I want to put XP on a tier ten tank? besides going to the crew?

The XP goes towards the tank. You'll notice that XP Fever only applies to Premiums and Tier X tanks - The point of the event is to give you extra Elite XP, and XP Fever events are often followed by free XP Conversion discounts. With Black Friday and Christmas right around the corner, there's a good chance of a Free XP conversion discount coming up. I haven't seen the event plan for next month yet so I'm genuinely not sure if it's the case, but I think it's a pretty safe bet.

Edited by DomoSapien, Nov 15 2019 - 19:37.

goldfinger_555 #10 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 20:49

Captain

• Players
  • 27768 battles
  • [FFWC] FFWC
As Domo states, the XP fever weekend where you can earn as much as 50k of XP can not be used to directly grind tech tree tanks unfortunately, its only so you can later convert it to free XP using gold. For all the wins required (25) to earn the reward and the tanks that can receive them makes it not worthwhile IMO.

Volcanic_lobster_220 #11 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 20:50

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8803 battles

View PostS_H_A_U_N, on Nov 15 2019 - 19:21, said:

XP Fever is just an event to make you get a load of XP on tanks that don't need it thus forcing you to convert with gold to free XP....

So i turn on "Accelerated crew training" and that 15k/30k/50k goes to the crew members instead of the tank and they'll get a BOAT LOAD of XP, so it's great for me cause i've got some Tier 8 crews without full skills, i'm betting 50k xp is easily enough for a full skill, if not more.

DomoSapien #12 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 22:49

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 14991 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Postgoldfinger_555, on Nov 15 2019 - 13:49, said:

As Domo states, the XP fever weekend where you can earn as much as 50k of XP can not be used to directly grind tech tree tanks unfortunately, its only so you can later convert it to free XP using gold. For all the wins required (25) to earn the reward and the tanks that can receive them makes it not worthwhile IMO.

Well, I think actively completing the missions might not be for everyone but imo you're kinda doing yourself a disservice by not opting into them because there is no cost to you and that's still a resource that adds value to your account. You might not need it now but who knows, maybe at some point in the future we'll have some kind of insane free XP conversion sales or there will be some kind of other use for elite XP. 

View PostVolcanic_lobster_220, on Nov 15 2019 - 13:50, said:

XP Fever is just an event to make you get a load of XP on tanks that don't need it thus forcing you to convert with gold to free XP....

So i turn on "Accelerated crew training" and that 15k/30k/50k goes to the crew members instead of the tank and they'll get a BOAT LOAD of XP, so it's great for me cause i've got some Tier 8 crews without full skills, i'm betting 50k xp is easily enough for a full skill, if not more.

Hmm I never thought about that but it's a good idea! 

silbervogel #13 Posted Nov 16 2019 - 00:49

Sergeant

• Players
  • 55392 battles
  • [911] 911
Why does daily double no longer count towards the 25 wins? It used to.

FrontenacDuVandoo #14 Posted Nov 16 2019 - 01:29

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18026 battles
  • [BBI2] BBI2

View PostDomoSapien, on Nov 15 2019 - 13:37, said:

Seeing how I haven't had a chance to fire up WOT today and test these missions, I'd say that's a fair assessment. After all, I don't design the missions themselves so I make no claims about being 100% up-to-date on how every mission chain works - especially when they keep changing how most of them work on a monthly basis. I'm happy to try and clarify any confusion and pass your questions on to the people who do design the missions so we can get them answered. I'll pass your feedback on to the content portal guys.

do design and run the Scavenger Hunt missions though (with the guidance of the Live Operations team that handles events and sales) so if you've got any questions about how those work I'm your guy. Or if you've got questions about the CC program, streaming/youtube activities, feedback reporting, Discord... I'm also your guy. (Moreso Jambijon for Discord but I'm pretty active on the WOTNA Community Discord in general so I usually know what's going on.)

Well my main feedback would be that 1st win should count towards the 25 wins. The way it's done now these missions aren't really worth the time needed.

I see the page now includes "first win does not count" in the list of restrictions. That was fast.

View PostVolcanic_lobster_220, on Nov 15 2019 - 14:50, said:

The 1st skill costs 210k xp. The cost doubles for each subsequent skill.

So ... yeah, might want to temper those expectations of getting a full skill with 50k xp.

Edited by FrontenacDuVandoo, Nov 16 2019 - 01:30.

VooDooKobra #15 Posted Nov 16 2019 - 03:54

Major

• Players
  • 10083 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE
I do not normally complain but why is the Eu version so different? for example their tier 8 is 10k xp after three wins and repeatable.  they even have tier 9 at 10k per 3 wins.  you would think this number would be more incentive to play and help grinds

Lowenkron #16 Posted Nov 16 2019 - 06:56

Private

• -Players-
  • 6804 battles
  • [TRGDT] TRGDT
I don't understand these missions. I've input the code to the wargaming website (X15FEVERNOW) or whatever it is but the missions aren't available to me.  It says "no suitable vehicles" and then it says that "only vehicles that have received x2 can fight.

bad_73 #17 Posted Nov 16 2019 - 08:20

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1574 battles

View PostLowenkron, on Nov 16 2019 - 06:56, said:

I don't understand these missions. I've input the code to the wargaming website (X15FEVERNOW) or whatever it is but the missions aren't available to me.  It says "no suitable vehicles" and then it says that "only vehicles that have received x2 can fight.

Thats english for you have to win and collect your dbl xp 1st before tank is available.

Lowenkron #18 Posted Nov 16 2019 - 09:09

Private

• -Players-
  • 6804 battles
  • [TRGDT] TRGDT

View Postbad_73, on Nov 16 2019 - 08:20, said:

Thats english for you have to win and collect your dbl xp 1st before tank is available.

I did that, I've played 8 games in my panther 2 at won 6 of them, still says I haven't done got any valid tanks.

omi5cron #19 Posted Nov 16 2019 - 12:13

Major

• Players
  • 24217 battles
i love how you keep mashing my orbs..."everyone's favorite mission delivery mechanic". hey if it is so WONDERFUL,why havent the OTHER servers done this? do you really hate us THAT much?

Lentanks #20 Posted Nov 16 2019 - 18:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 9884 battles
  • [MUG-T] MUG-T

View Postomi5cron, on Nov 16 2019 - 05:13, said:

i love how you keep mashing my orbs..."everyone's favorite mission delivery mechanic". hey if it is so WONDERFUL,why havent the OTHER servers done this? do you really hate us THAT much?

Is that sarcasm about sarcasm?  Can't quite tell.  ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users