WG, LET"S FIX THIS GAME!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

LeKhiemJerry #1 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 21:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 19137 battles

So I was thinking, with the current state of WOT, why don't we further improve this game. Better gameplay experience = more money for wg, who knows, so here is the list:

- you want money? easy, standard round = gold round, gold round = 4times*gold round

- more money? hell, light tanks with 300mm effective armor, bruhhh

- some extra money? all tanks can only be purchased with gold, damn you guys will have Jeff Bezos buying WG. heck, more money

- running out of ideas? add a new tank class only purchased and research with real money (something like arty but one shot everything on the battlefield) heck yeah

- the players base too toxic? make game only available to WG STAFF and Unicum Russians, AWESOME

- running out of buffs ideas? dude, you guys haven't buff the OBJ 430 U. what are you doing?

- also, I forgot to mention obj 279e, that tank is terrible. like you guys are not doing your job

- too many complain about arty? change all tank class to arty!! no more complains. pfft easy fix

Those are some ideas I have for now. you guys please help contribute to this list. let's make WOT GREAT AGAIN!!!! I'm loving this, now I can finally play this game in peace. omg

Vulcan_Spectre #2 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 21:48

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5941 battles
  • [TCM] TCM
Yes

Whistling_Death_ #3 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 23:39

Major

• -Players-
  • 65694 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

"Mommy, I can't win all the time!  It's not faiirrrrrrr!"

HeavyMetalSix #4 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 23:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 55697 battles

View PostLeKhiemJerry, on Nov 15 2019 - 20:05, said:

So I was thinking, with the current state of WOT, why don't we further improve this game. Better gameplay experience = more money for wg, who knows, so here is the list:

- you want money? easy, standard round = gold round, gold round = 4times*gold round

- more money? hell, light tanks with 300mm effective armor, bruhhh

- some extra money? all tanks can only be purchased with gold, damn you guys will have Jeff Bezos buying WG. heck, more money

- running out of ideas? add a new tank class only purchased and research with real money (something like arty but one shot everything on the battlefield) heck yeah

- the players base too toxic? make game only available to WG STAFF and Unicum Russians, AWESOME

- running out of buffs ideas? dude, you guys haven't buff the OBJ 430 U. what are you doing?

- also, I forgot to mention obj 279e, that tank is terrible. like you guys are not doing your job

- too many complain about arty? change all tank class to arty!! no more complains. pfft easy fix

Those are some ideas I have for now. you guys please help contribute to this list. let's make WOT GREAT AGAIN!!!! I'm loving this, now I can finally play this game in peace. omg

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LeKhiemJerry #5 Posted Nov 16 2019 - 00:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 19137 battles

View PostWhistling_Death_, on Nov 15 2019 - 17:39, said:

"Mommy, I can't win all the time!  It's not faiirrrrrrr!"

DUDDDE I know RIGHTTTT!!!. You see this game should be designed so that my terrible 2.7k recent could win 200% of my games. like hell, there are lots of improvements to be made. I feel you bruhh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users