WG, LET"S FIX THIS GAME!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

LeKhiemJerry #1 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 21:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 19221 battles

So I was thinking, with the current state of WOT, why don't we further improve this game. Better gameplay experience = more money for wg, who knows, so here is the list:

- you want money? easy, standard round = gold round, gold round = 4times*gold round

- more money? hell, light tanks with 300mm effective armor, bruhhh

- some extra money? all tanks can only be purchased with gold, damn you guys will have Jeff Bezos buying WG. heck, more money

- running out of ideas? add a new tank class only purchased and research with real money (something like arty but one shot everything on the battlefield) heck yeah

- the players base too toxic? make game only available to WG STAFF and Unicum Russians, AWESOME

- running out of buffs ideas? dude, you guys haven't buff the OBJ 430 U. what are you doing?

- also, I forgot to mention obj 279e, that tank is terrible. like you guys are not doing your job

- too many complain about arty? change all tank class to arty!! no more complains. pfft easy fix

Those are some ideas I have for now. you guys please help contribute to this list. let's make WOT GREAT AGAIN!!!! I'm loving this, now I can finally play this game in peace. omg

Vulcan_Spectre #2 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 21:48

Captain

• -Players-
  • 9804 battles
  • [AOTC] AOTC
Yes

Whistling_Death_ #3 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 23:39

Major

• -Players-
  • 69200 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

"Mommy, I can't win all the time!  It's not faiirrrrrrr!"

HeavyMetalSix #4 Posted Nov 15 2019 - 23:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 57798 battles

View PostLeKhiemJerry, on Nov 15 2019 - 20:05, said:

So I was thinking, with the current state of WOT, why don't we further improve this game. Better gameplay experience = more money for wg, who knows, so here is the list:

- you want money? easy, standard round = gold round, gold round = 4times*gold round

- some extra money? all tanks can only be purchased with gold, damn you guys will have Jeff Bezos buying WG. heck, more money

- running out of ideas? add a new tank class only purchased and research with real money (something like arty but one shot everything on the battlefield) heck yeah

- the players base too toxic? make game only available to WG STAFF and Unicum Russians, AWESOME

- running out of buffs ideas? dude, you guys haven't buff the OBJ 430 U. what are you doing?

- also, I forgot to mention obj 279e, that tank is terrible. like you guys are not doing your job

- too many complain about arty? change all tank class to arty!! no more complains. pfft easy fix

Those are some ideas I have for now. you guys please help contribute to this list. let's make WOT GREAT AGAIN!!!! I'm loving this, now I can finally play this game in peace. omg

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LeKhiemJerry #5 Posted Nov 16 2019 - 00:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 19221 battles

View PostWhistling_Death_, on Nov 15 2019 - 17:39, said:

"Mommy, I can't win all the time!  It's not faiirrrrrrr!"

DUDDDE I know RIGHTTTT!!!. You see this game should be designed so that my terrible 2.7k recent could win 200% of my games. like hell, there are lots of improvements to be made. I feel you bruhh

MonkMan #6 Posted Dec 10 2019 - 09:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 16365 battles
  • [-TRS-] -TRS-

View PostLeKhiemJerry, on Nov 15 2019 - 20:05, said:

Right in the feels, bruhhhh

LookOut48469 #7 Posted Dec 16 2019 - 17:25

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 48052 battles
  • [_DOA_] _DOA_
Nice you took all that time to waste others. I'm sick of the changes and will try to voice my opinion positively to impact the outcome. I haven't been on forums to do so but think 2020 is shaping up to be my last year, and that's sad. Been playing for 6 years and don't want to stop but it's not even close to the game I signed up for. Been struggling with the changes for years,but it's got so bad over the past year it's insane. Some positive changes ,but  mostly negative changes. We all got to step up and be heard. It may be the kids that spent hours after school keeping the servers running, but it's our $ that keeps those servers working for them.

BottomFeedingBOTgarbage #8 Posted Dec 16 2019 - 17:38

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 29 battles

Yeah, let's keep dumbing it down so no one has to THINK ... :sceptic:

it's for the children

KidK #9 Posted Jan 31 2020 - 02:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46463 battles
  • [R-O-C] R-O-C
War Gaming staff are Usless!   Just like the games they create!

JRingo20 #10 Posted Jan 31 2020 - 02:06

Major

• Players
  • 31552 battles

SerB made his millions, took his drugs and hookers and retired.

Now, NO ONE cares.

HeavyMetalSix #11 Posted Feb 02 2020 - 16:40

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 57798 battles

View PostBottomFeedingBOTgarbage, on Dec 16 2019 - 16:38, said:

Yeah, let's keep dumbing it down so no one has to THINK ... :sceptic:

it's for the children

The only tanks that don't require a brain are perfectly unbiased, magnificently balanced and amazingly non-op Russian tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users