tournaments every day

tournaments

1 reply to this topic

Comandante_Nahuel #1 Posted Nov 17 2019 - 00:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 48146 battles
  • [C-T-L] C-T-L
Hi, I wanted to talk about tournaments. Now you can participate every day, with different schedules and different levels. This gives a chance for everyone to participate, given the possibilities of time and tier gives chances to all players. I HOPE THIS DOESN'T CHANGE IT, SO YOU LET THEY KEEP PARTICIPATING TO EVERYONE. I USE THE TRANSLATOR SO I ALSO LEAVE THEM IN SPANISH. THANK YOU.

hola queria hablar sobre los torneos. ahora se puede participar todos los dias, con distintos horarios y diferentes niveles. Esto da una posibilidad de que todos participen, dada las posibilidades de tiempo y tier  le da chances a todos los jugadores. ESPERO ESTO NO LO CAMBIEN, ASI DEJAN SEGUIR PARTICIPANDO A TODOS. USO EL TRADUCTOR ASI QUE TAMBIEN LOS DEJO EN ESPAÑOL. GRACIAS.

Kramah313 #2 Posted Nov 17 2019 - 01:45

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5146 battles
I sadly haven’t been able participate in any recently but the offerings look much improved over what they were for a while. The prizes look better too, and the cap time has even been extended a bit on some of them. Nice work by WG on these IMO. 

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Also tagged with tournaments

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users