WOT support

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

HeroEnVec #1 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 09:40

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 42214 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

Whats the point of submitting a ticket when its ignored for 3 weeks with no response?  Is this just made up "makes you feel good" trash like their in-game reporting system that does absolutely nothing?  I'd like to know so I don't waste my time submitting tickets in the future.

(3 weeks ago I sent wargaming VERY clear evidence of a malfunction in one of their missions.  I actually tested it 2 times, and provided this for them.)  I never got a response, after asking over and over about it. 

Freaking.  Baffling.

alphadogg64 #2 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 09:56

Captain

• Players
  • 1163 battles
WoT support sucks.

JakeTheMystic #3 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 10:02

Major

• Players
  • 25150 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

It just depends on what you are messaging them about. 

I've sent in tickets with typically no issue in regards to using exceptions to get back sold premiums (specifically the free ones they hand out for new years), or times when I had decided to report someone via replay. For the most part it can be hit or miss though, usually they get it right by the second ticket if they completely misunderstood the first time.

As for waiting 3 weeks, have you tried sending another ticket? Since it's a bug report they probably discarded it to their "spam" bin and assumed they will have it fixed in an upcoming patch. If the issue is still going on (I'm assuming it is) then you can try sending in another ticket, if that doesn't work then I'd suggesting shooting a PM to either BigBrother or Domo on the forums or in one of the discords (Citadel or the RDDT one, the mods are members in both). 

Insanefriend #4 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 13:14

Major

• Players
  • 47646 battles

View PostHeroEnVec, on Nov 19 2019 - 02:40, said:

(3 weeks ago I sent wargaming VERY clear evidence of a malfunction in one of their missions.  I actually tested it 2 times, and provided this for them.)  I never got a response, after asking over and over about it. 

Which mission is bugged out?  

Vulcan_Spectre #5 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 13:21

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6144 battles
  • [TCM] TCM

View Postalphadogg64, on Nov 19 2019 - 03:56, said:

WoT support sucks.

I don't know what rock you've been under, but in my experience the only one who's answer I didn't like was my fault anyways

redjkent #6 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 14:49

Captain

• -Players-
  • 99821 battles
  • [Y2KBB] Y2KBB

View PostHeroEnVec, on Nov 19 2019 - 08:40, said:

Whats the point of submitting a ticket when its ignored for 3 weeks with no response?  Is this just made up "makes you feel good" trash like their in-game reporting system that does absolutely nothing?  I'd like to know so I don't waste my time submitting tickets in the future.

Freaking.  Baffling.

because maybe its something they cant solve did you think of that, or maybe the mission is all ready over, sometimes its best just to let things go getting all upset over a video game is not worth it to your health

HOTA_CHATON #7 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 15:15

Major

• Players
  • 13761 battles
  • [PPSAG] PPSAG

Freaking.  Baffling.

There really is no point in submitting a ticket.  They were not able to answer my last ticket.  What they claimed they saw was way different than what really happened: http://forum.worldof...-this-stuff/    As I posted here.  I lost all those national and universal fragments that I used on the T25.  While I am still upset about it, there is nothing I can do about it.  But hey, I have the T24 completely unlocked, sitting in my garage and 70% or the T34-100 researched and waiting on me to now have to research, once again, the T25.  So in summary, I am ahead of the game but I have learned a valuable lesson as well.

KRZYBooP #8 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 17:21

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4164 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Nov 19 2019 - 08:15, said:

There really is no point in submitting a ticket.  They were not able to answer my last ticket.  What they claimed they saw was way different than what really happened: http://forum.worldof...-this-stuff/    As I posted here.  I lost all those national and universal fragments that I used on the T25.  While I am still upset about it, there is nothing I can do about it.  But hey, I have the T24 completely unlocked, sitting in my garage and 70% or the T34-100 researched and waiting on me to now have to research, once again, the T25.  So in summary, I am ahead of the game but I have learned a valuable lesson as well.

I am sorry to hear that you had this experience with our support team. 

Freaking.  Baffling.

Tickets where players find bugs take a long time to resolve. Mostly due to the amount of testing, complexity of the issue, and finding a solution. For this reason you might not receive a response for a while as you noticed. They aren't ignoring you, but waiting on a response from the team resolving the issue. If that team doesn't say anything then they leave the support team in the Dark until its handled, which in turn leaves you in the dark. 

Trauglodyte #9 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 17:46

Major

• -Players-
  • 23747 battles
  • [GSH] GSH

View PostHeroEnVec, on Nov 19 2019 - 09:40, said:

Freaking.  Baffling.

In Mother Russia, there are no bugs...

HeroEnVec #10 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 19:50

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 42214 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostKRZYBooP, on Nov 19 2019 - 11:21, said:

I am sorry to hear that you had this experience with our support team. 

Tickets where players find bugs take a long time to resolve. Mostly due to the amount of testing, complexity of the issue, and finding a solution. For this reason you might not receive a response for a while as you noticed. They aren't ignoring you, but waiting on a response from the team resolving the issue. If that team doesn't say anything then they leave the support team in the Dark until its handled, which in turn leaves you in the dark. 

How hard is it for someone to reply to a ticket with  "we see the issue, sorry about it, and we are working on it."

This is the difference between good business and bad business.

View Postredjkent, on Nov 19 2019 - 08:49, said:

because maybe its something they cant solve did you think of that, or maybe the mission is all ready over, sometimes its best just to let things go getting all upset over a video game is not worth it to your health

What a good little boy you are.  Tell your mistress I said hi, provided you aren't presently wearing a ball gag.

redjkent #11 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 21:34

Captain

• -Players-
  • 99821 battles
  • [Y2KBB] Y2KBB

View PostHeroEnVec, on Nov 19 2019 - 18:50, said:

How hard is it for someone to reply to a ticket with  "we see the issue, sorry about it, and we are working on it."

This is the difference between good business and bad business.

What a good little boy you are.  Tell your mistress I said hi, provided you aren't presently wearing a ball gag.

random words

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users