Jump to content


MM, fix it.

MM

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

D8W2P4 #1 Posted Nov 20 2019 - 13:33

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32263 battles
  • 633
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

I'm gonna keep this short.

You have where MM gives no better matches post their "wonderful" changes but it takes FAR longer to find matches than it used to.

Usually I have to sit there for longer than the matches last even in tiers (tier 5+) that should be good with HUNDREDS of other people also sitting in cue.



VooDooKobra #2 Posted Nov 20 2019 - 13:40

    Major

  • Players
  • 10087 battles
  • 6,198
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostD8W2P4, on Nov 20 2019 - 05:33, said:

I'm gonna keep this short.

You have where MM gives no better matches post their "wonderful" changes but it takes FAR longer to find matches than it used to.

Usually I have to sit there for longer than the matches last even in tiers (tier 5+) that should be good with HUNDREDS of other people also sitting in cue.

queue hasnt been taking any longer than normal unless they throw me in the SA server.  then it takes a minute plus



madogthefirst #3 Posted Nov 20 2019 - 13:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 24932 battles
  • 9,324
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    12-28-2011

Maybe you should stop yoloing then the match will last longer.

 

Also double check that you are on NA not SA. Why on earth they keep the SA server that is populated by ten people I'll never know.



GeorgePreddy #4 Posted Nov 20 2019 - 15:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 14680 battles
  • 13,877
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

MM is working well at my house.

 

 

 

 

 

 



2SPOOKY4U #5 Posted Nov 20 2019 - 16:56

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 14516 battles
  • 335
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013
What time are you playing? I honestly have no issues from say 8am eastern to 1-2am at night 

FrreeeBird #6 Posted Nov 20 2019 - 17:15

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 10679 battles
  • 123
  • [MARS-] MARS-
  • Member since:
    02-03-2012

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Nov 20 2019 - 15:09, said:

MM is working well at my house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You've played one game in the last month and 33 in the last two months, stop lying, shill.

 

https://wotlabs.net/...layer/play4funz



I_QQ_4_U #7 Posted Nov 20 2019 - 17:23

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 23680 battles
  • 7,579
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016
Working fine for me, rarely have to wait more than 10 or 20 seconds, usually don't have enough time to hit 'exit battle' when I forget something I wanted to do and I sure notice how much they've changed it for the better.

4TankersAndDog #8 Posted Nov 20 2019 - 17:30

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 27337 battles
  • 2,096
  • [122MM] 122MM
  • Member since:
    07-12-2013

If you'd like the game to not 'accidentally' land you on the SA server anymore...



D8W2P4 #9 Posted Nov 20 2019 - 18:14

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32263 battles
  • 633
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

View Postmadogthefirst, on Nov 20 2019 - 07:48, said:

Maybe you should stop yoloing then the match will last longer.

 

Also double check that you are on NA not SA. Why on earth they keep the SA server that is populated by ten people I'll never know.

I'll tell my team not to implode around me before 3 minutes are up.

It's on the NA server since as I said in OP at any given time there are HUNDREDS waiting for a match even at off hours.

 

View Post2SPOOKY4U, on Nov 20 2019 - 10:56, said:

What time are you playing? I honestly have no issues from say 8am eastern to 1-2am at night 

Today I got up early (around 4 am) and discovered that despite the server population being under 5k it takes about the same amount of time and has a similar number waiting in cue as during prime time for me.







Also tagged with MM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users