• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BlackFive #1 Posted Nov 20 2019 - 20:21

Major

• Players
  • 37001 battles
  • [_E_] _E_

… actually do you a proper.

I got completely narrowly focused on my little piece of this battle, and was totally unaware of how well the team was doing around the map.  The thing I actually appreciated, however, was all the support I got - which kept me alive to the end.  At one point it looked like we were getting rolled, but then the rest of the team helped and we won.

So... if you were on this team: thanks fellers!

http://wotreplays.eu..._268_version_4 

(No need to actually watch the boring TD replay; I went to the tracks and barely survived)

facepuncher_22 #2 Posted Nov 20 2019 - 20:22

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 48979 battles
big deal

BlackFive #3 Posted Nov 20 2019 - 20:33

Major

• Players
  • 37001 battles
  • [_E_] _E_

View Postfacepuncher_22, on Nov 20 2019 - 20:22, said:

big deal

Yep  -- with all the past toxicity the forums are known for: I'm actually saying thanks... which is, indeed, a big deal.  

:D

Tao_Te_Tomato #4 Posted Nov 21 2019 - 01:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 28027 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostBlackFive, on Nov 20 2019 - 20:33, said:

Yep  -- with all the past toxicity the forums are known for: I'm actually saying thanks... which is, indeed, a big deal.  

:D

And then the meds wear off and reality returns full force.

Any thoughts on driving the critter?  My first experience with it was ... abysmal.

Preferably something more than "get gudder," please.

Presuming the meds are still going.

:great:

BlackFive #5 Posted Nov 21 2019 - 02:33

Major

• Players
  • 37001 battles
  • [_E_] _E_

View PostTao_Te_Tomato, on Nov 21 2019 - 01:31, said:

And then the meds wear off and reality returns full force.

Any thoughts on driving the critter?  My first experience with it was ... abysmal.

Preferably something more than "get gudder," please.

Presuming the meds are still going.

:great:

I've several Replays of me driving the RUOP TD. I think it's fun.  You should check the Karelia if it still works.

You still have to aim and angle and play smart - but you can be quite agro in the right circumstance. If you watch the replay linked above - the one good decision I made was to shift fire off the close target (I think it was the E5) and get an easy kill (taking a gun out of the game.  Oh - and the blind shot on the Leo. 

Otherwise - as with any tank, use concealment cover and smart movement to win games

Edit: also, I'm merely competent in TDs... So I can help you to a degree - but there are some much better players out there to watch 

Tao_Te_Tomato #6 Posted Nov 21 2019 - 04:48

Major

• -Players-
  • 28027 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostBlackFive, on Nov 21 2019 - 02:33, said:

I've several Replays of me driving the RUOP TD. I think it's fun.  You should check the Karelia if it still works.

You still have to aim and angle and play smart - but you can be quite agro in the right circumstance. If you watch the replay linked above - the one good decision I made was to shift fire off the close target (I think it was the E5) and get an easy kill (taking a gun out of the game.  Oh - and the blind shot on the Leo. 

Otherwise - as with any tank, use concealment cover and smart movement to win games

Edit: also, I'm merely competent in TDs... So I can help you to a degree - but there are some much better players out there to watch 

That's okay, I'm merely incompetent - which means that you're still ahead of me and I'm interested in what you have to say. 

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users