Incoming! Incognito mode for tanks with our new Anonymizer.

KRZY Anonymizer Hide Camo in real life

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

Tahllol #161 Posted Dec 11 2019 - 05:08

Captain

• -Players-
  • 12078 battles
Funny they wasted time building this code, yet ignored the biggest issues in the game. The idiots that bot through the game and don't play most matches and the 100% broken spotting system.

kj_graham #162 Posted Dec 11 2019 - 05:22

Private

• -Players-
  • 3238 battles
  • [DPS] DPS

We (crappy players) will just have to focus on "The Anonymizer" players. It is the only chance we have or improving our stats. This is another way WG is keeping match uneven and calling random. 

kmsshaffer #163 Posted Dec 11 2019 - 07:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 52531 battles
  • [ALL] ALL

View PostCommodore_Krunk, on Nov 21 2019 - 14:44, said:

I think QB has it right....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U7vU4T6p-M

....tiny little things...lol

C_K

Yep, I agree.  However, QB caved and posted a second video.  Mostly he seems to have caved to people thinking of him as a pratt but I got tired of reading and listening to him.

Philotes #164 Posted Dec 11 2019 - 08:19

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 25968 battles
  • [A-O-G] A-O-G

View PostKRZYBooP, on Nov 21 2019 - 17:02, said:

Howdy Boom Jockies!

Are you tired of getting focused for your uncanny ability to scrap enemy tanks and block all the shots? 

Well great news for you! We are currently looking to implement a system that can hide your stats from other players including API tracking sites.

The name of this feature is called the Anonymizer and it does just that. 

For more information on how it works click HERE.

You can also watch this Video

I won't use it so you can still blast me away in frustration. 

If you would like to try out the Anonymizer click HERE for information about joining the Common Test

stupidest thing you've done for snowflakes by snowflakes since the team damage mental ret&rdation WG suffers from flared through again

stupid

KillnU_ #165 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 23:47

Sergeant

• Players
  • 41809 battles
  • [CURED] CURED

View PostKRZYBooP, on Nov 21 2019 - 11:02, said:

Howdy Boom Jockies!

Are you tired of getting focused for your uncanny ability to scrap enemy tanks and block all the shots? 

Well great news for you! We are currently looking to implement a system that can hide your stats from other players including API tracking sites.

The name of this feature is called the Anonymizer and it does just that. 

For more information on how it works click HERE.

You can also watch this Video

I won't use it so you can still blast me away in frustration. 

If you would like to try out the Anonymizer click HERE for information about joining the Common Test

well, it's here. Another well thought out feature. These guys say thank you: https://www.noobmeter.com/tank/na/A58_T67/10529

GeorgePreddy #166 Posted Dec 13 2019 - 00:40

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostKillnU_, on Dec 12 2019 - 19:47, said:

well, it's here. Another well thought out feature. These guys say thank you: https://www.noobmeter.com/tank/na/A58_T67/10529

Below are some better numbers for several tanks in my "Preddy_" account, particularly the Hellcat with 1223 battles and 79+% winrate.

TopGeek #167 Posted Dec 13 2019 - 20:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 23086 battles
  • [FYYFF] FYYFF

Just turn WoT into a single player game and be done with it.  Ugh.

TopGeek #168 Posted Dec 13 2019 - 20:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 23086 battles
  • [FYYFF] FYYFF

View PostTahllol, on Dec 11 2019 - 04:08, said:

Funny they wasted time building this code, yet ignored the biggest issues in the game. The idiots that bot through the game and don't play most matches and the 100% broken spotting system.

They're losing player base and are putting bots in the game to fill matches.

This hides the lack of players and the usage of wargamings bots in rounds so players feel like they're playing a multiplayer game.

Edited by TopGeek, Dec 13 2019 - 20:28.

Suuperflie #169 Posted Dec 14 2019 - 01:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 31949 battles
  • [K-H] K-H
GJ WG!!!!  Don't work on balancing the game or anything.  Glad you could spend time on this and implement out of the blue.  But, a balanced game??  Why the Hell would we want that?  Tank balances have been non-existent...except for the overpowering of Russian tanks and the addition of new Premium tanks to line WG's pockets...yet all that money doesn't go towards fixing tanks that have been broken for years.  And they wonder why the player base continues to dwindle.

Fancy_Toast #170 Posted Dec 15 2019 - 18:23

Private

• Players
  • 11551 battles
XVM ruined all this. Players ripping poor players or targeting good players were the result. The anonymizer won't change that, IMO.

LookOut48469 #171 Posted Dec 16 2019 - 16:00

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 47032 battles
  • [_DOA_] _DOA_

Xvm is great, this totally blows. The a-no-no-mizer  is terrible IMO. I use xvm on and off. There is several improvements it offers above regular gameplay. One of the best improvements is the ability to assess your teammates and enemy’s. Often ones greatest asset is to knowing his friends and enemy’s. The anonymizer says this is bad. The game is not fun when you take your tank to a spot with allies only to find out after a couple of minutes in your allies have collapsed fairly fast and your all alone with no escape. By knowing the skillset of my allies and knowing the skillset of the enemy's ahead makes my game far more dynamic then going somewhere and hoping everyone preforms as expected. The anonymous name part is fine but changing the stats with the name is just BS. 

Just split the dam game already and let people be happy. It would end so much controversy. 2 random gameplay modes. 1 for stats and one without. Let the tomatoes go play against other people who don't want or care how to improve their gameplay to be competitive. Let the competitive players fight competitive players. This will drastically improve the overall gameplaying style of the game. Bring back climbing mountains and things that require skills or a player investing time to find a playing edge. This is what forces competitive players to adapt and learn. Seems the only thing you need to constantly learn now is the weak spots on the new weekly prem vehicles. So sad the game has been going the opposite direction I wish.

01LT #172 Posted Dec 17 2019 - 00:27

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37281 battles
What is this garbage

View PostLookOut48469, on Dec 16 2019 - 15:00, said:

Xvm is great, this totally blows. The a-no-no-mizer  is terrible IMO. I use xvm on and off. There is several improvements it offers above regular gameplay. One of the best improvements is the ability to assess your teammates and enemy’s. Often ones greatest asset is to knowing his friends and enemy’s. The anonymizer says this is bad. The game is not fun when you take your tank to a spot with allies only to find out after a couple of minutes in your allies have collapsed fairly fast and your all alone with no escape. By knowing the skillset of my allies and knowing the skillset of the enemy's ahead makes my game far more dynamic then going somewhere and hoping everyone preforms as expected. The anonymous name part is fine but changing the stats with the name is just BS. 

Just split the dam game already and let people be happy. It would end so much controversy. 2 random gameplay modes. 1 for stats and one without. Let the tomatoes go play against other people who don't want or care how to improve their gameplay to be competitive. Let the competitive players fight competitive players. This will drastically improve the overall gameplaying style of the game. Bring back climbing mountains and things that require skills or a player investing time to find a playing edge. This is what forces competitive players to adapt and learn. Seems the only thing you need to constantly learn now is the weak spots on the new weekly prem vehicles. So sad the game has been going the opposite direction I wish.

1. I have never been targeted because of my stats,it doesn't mater if they were good, bad or average (I bet 10 people reading this have looked them up already) only reason I know my stats is when someone tells me them.

2. Who would enter a game and sit back just to wait to see the person with a certain stat to attack.

3. knowing your teams skill set means nothing you cant just stop trying that would hurt your precious WR. This isn't like Starcraft where if you don't like who your playing with you can just exit game and AI takes over for player.

4. There is no such thing as a SPOT TANK. Your playing a role not the game when all your doing is spotting. I hate seeing this in a game. Do some damage! If your team is not advancing with you don't advance.

5 better maps would solve all the above.

I have said this many of times before.

It doesn't mater who I play with and it shouldn't matter to anyone else either your not getting paid to play this game.  If you want to know who your playing with join a clan and play when clan wars tournaments or ranked battles comes available again. the game is not intended to have you know your teammate other that as mentioned platoons or clan wars. your supposed to play as a team no matter who is in game with you. Red against green.

Yeah! That would be good SPLIT game up. Then XMV all you want and hack if you want too.

View PostLookOut48469, on Dec 16 2019 - 15:00, said:

Just split the dam game already and let people be happy. It would end so much controversy. 2 random gameplay modes. 1 for stats and one without. Let the tomatoes go play against other people who don't want or care how to improve their gameplay to be competitive. Let the competitive players fight competitive players. This will drastically improve the overall gameplaying style of the game. Bring back climbing mountains and things that require skills or a player investing time to find a playing edge.

This is already being done in sorts with tier x only battles, match making, and grand battles maps only for tier x.

DirtGhost #173 Posted Dec 17 2019 - 20:06

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 57098 battles
  • [FIXX] FIXX

Just another way for arty to focus you out.

Plus this hides xvm % to win. now the teams can be stacked and you have no way of knowing at first of battle weather to play in back or on front lines. way to go in covering the larger problems of tanks. I agree with the guy above me. better maps wou;d solve allot of these problems.

Edited by DirtGhost, Dec 17 2019 - 20:09.

Omega_Weapon #174 Posted Dec 17 2019 - 22:12

Major

• Players
  • 54264 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF

View Post01LT, on Dec 16 2019 - 18:27, said:

What is this garbage

1. I have never been targeted because of my stats,it doesn't mater if they were good, bad or average (I bet 10 people reading this have looked them up already) only reason I know my stats is when someone tells me them.

That is a guess on your part, and very likely incorrect.

2. Who would enter a game and sit back just to wait to see the person with a certain stat to attack.

Smart people.

3. knowing your teams skill set means nothing you cant just stop trying that would hurt your precious WR. This isn't like Starcraft where if you don't like who your playing with you can just exit game and AI takes over for player.

But it informs you how to try. Is the team useful or useless? Do I play a solo style or can I rely on some teamwork?

4. There is no such thing as a SPOT TANK. Your playing a role not the game when all your doing is spotting. I hate seeing this in a game. Do some damage! If your team is not advancing with you don't advance.

The point is to win, not to do damage. I do damage when it suits my purpose, but I have also won often enough without doing a single point of damage.

Couldn't hurt.

And been wrong every time.

It doesn't mater who I play with and it shouldn't matter to anyone else either your not getting paid to play this game.  If you want to know who your playing with join a clan and play when clan wars tournaments or ranked battles comes available again. the game is not intended to have you know your teammate other that as mentioned platoons or clan wars. your supposed to play as a team no matter who is in game with you. Red against green.

If you are on a sports team shouldn't you know what your team is actually like? Who are the stars you should support and pass to? Who are the less capable players you should avoid passing to unless there is no option left? These types of things totally matter in any team game and its funny how you keep trying to deny such a common sense fact.

Edited by Omega_Weapon, Dec 17 2019 - 22:13.

01LT #175 Posted Dec 17 2019 - 23:42

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37281 battles
What is this garbage

No response needed

Smart people.

WOW just WOW and this is the second problem with the game players like this. but as i said Better FLANKABLE MAPS would solve this problem.

But it informs you how to try. Is the team useful or useless? Do I play a solo style or can I rely on some teamwork?

repeat my reponse to the above

The point is to win, not to do damage. I do damage when it suits my purpose, but I have also won often enough without doing a single point of damage.

again repeat my response to the above

Couldn't hurt.

Wow a inkling of common sense

and again stupidity doesn't deserve a response

If you are on a sports team shouldn't you know what your team is actually like? Who are the stars you should support and pass to? Who are the less capable players you should avoid passing to unless there is no option left? These types of things totally matter in any team game and its funny how you keep trying to deny such a common sense fact.

Yeah on a athletic team it would matter. In a video game absolutely not. The whole premise of being a free online game is to play with completely unknowns and i was gonna say its rare to someone to play the same way every game. but in WOT that is not true. On every map you can blind shoot in bushes and spot sight unseen and hit enemy do it all the time. Once again if these maps weren't so linear and funneling corridor type it would be a different story. Better and I really mean DIFFERENT which would make them better would solve 90% of this games problems and would promote team play.

Cause according to that dude in response above his only teammates are XMV and his WR.

LpBronco #176 Posted Dec 18 2019 - 00:24

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 46474 battles
  • [CLASS] CLASS

Maybe an interesting take

I've been working on the T-55a War Gods mission hoping to reclaim the orders I used to avoid playing arta. During the countdown, I assess the tank rosters and assume certain deployments based on tank/commander. Then as the teams engage I try and focus the biggest threats to my guys. Afterwards I try and determine who the mystery players were and generally they were the biggest threat to my team and if they felt focused they were - anonymizer or not.

01LT #177 Posted Dec 18 2019 - 00:54

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37281 battles

Another wow just wow targeting 1 person instead of just eliminating who you come across and this is your XMV player base. The more you eliminate faster regardless of there ranking, skil, or WR betters the team cause it greater the ratio on your team. Still only arty can that be done other wise just sitting in 1 spot just waiting for someone of greater skill to happen by you is just ( there is no words for it).

NO one in this game can claim they have only been killed by another player of EQUAL or GREATER skill, ranking, or WR. I have killed good player I have killed bad ones. I have shut down many of TOP GUNS and High Calibers and have gotten many of them myself. Your rank does't matter to me, neither does your skill level. If your so good you should be winning every game regardless of your teammates and if that why keep playing.

So kill who you come across instead of waiting for a so called better player. Hope to never see a player like this in my game.

Still better maps different maps would again solve this problem.

LookOut48469 #178 Posted Dec 18 2019 - 15:52

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 47032 battles
  • [_DOA_] _DOA_

View Post01LT, on Dec 18 2019 - 00:54, said:

Another wow just wow targeting 1 person instead of just eliminating who you come across and this is your XMV player base. The more you eliminate faster regardless of there ranking, skil, or WR betters the team cause it greater the ratio on your team. Still only arty can that be done other wise just sitting in 1 spot just waiting for someone of greater skill to happen by you is just ( there is no words for it).

NO one in this game can claim they have only been killed by another player of EQUAL or GREATER skill, ranking, or WR. I have killed good player I have killed bad ones. I have shut down many of TOP GUNS and High Calibers and have gotten many of them myself. Your rank does't matter to me, neither does your skill level. If your so good you should be winning every game regardless of your teammates and if that why keep playing.

So kill who you come across instead of waiting for a so called better player. Hope to never see a player like this in my game.

Still better maps different maps would again solve this problem.

You have a very narrow mind and your words make me think you are very inexperienced. Didnt need to look your stats up to find that out, but i did.

LookOut48469 #179 Posted Dec 18 2019 - 15:56

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 47032 battles
  • [_DOA_] _DOA_

View Post01LT, on Dec 17 2019 - 23:42, said:

What is this garbage

No response needed

Smart people.

WOW just WOW and this is the second problem with the game players like this. but as i said Better FLANKABLE MAPS would solve this problem.

Couldn't hurt.

Yeah on a athletic team it would matter. In a video game absolutely not. The whole premise of being a free online game is to play with completely unknowns and i was gonna say its rare to someone to play the same way every game. but in WOT that is not true. On every map you can blind shoot in bushes and spot sight unseen and hit enemy do it all the time. Once again if these maps weren't so linear and funneling corridor type it would be a different story. Better and I really mean DIFFERENT which would make them better would solve 90% of this games problems and would promote team play.

Cause according to that dude in response above his only teammates are XMV and his WR.

You havent been targeted simply because xvm tells us your not that big of a threat.

View Post01LT, on Dec 17 2019 - 23:42, said:

What is this garbage

No response needed

Smart people.

Couldn't hurt.

Very nice responses . This guy doesnt have a clue.  Going to cheap out you handled it.

Edited by LookOut48469, Dec 18 2019 - 15:57.

LookOut48469 #180 Posted Dec 18 2019 - 17:20

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 47032 battles
  • [_DOA_] _DOA_
It hard to change a clueless mind. You act like xvm players only go after xvm and we wont hit a tank in the open. If there are two tanks sitting in the open field one player is blue/purple and the other is closer to you but red and you hit the red player because he is closer you just dont have enough experience in the game then. That blue player will retreat and take cover while the red player sits hoping to do damage. When you take your heavy to fight where the heavys fight and see a blue player you kill him first, because he is going to know how to play his tank better so every shot he makes counts unlike others , so while you kill that bad player that good player is making you pay for every shot on the bad player. It dont make sense, the good player has more exp, better crews, knows his tank weaknesses, the good player is much more effective at making the team win, but whatever play how you want as long as its close to your tank role none can complain. Sniping like a td with a heavy is considered unsportsmanlike conduct and is reportable. Tanks have classes and roles for a reason, yes its a free game but your expected to preform the role your tank was designed to do.

Edited by LookOut48469, Dec 18 2019 - 17:25.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users