List of Bugs

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

killer_johnphil #1 Posted Nov 22 2019 - 02:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 17591 battles
  • [GNZX2] GNZX2

Ok. so here are some bugs i have run into.

1. Game crashing. There have been several times where the game will randomly kick me out for absolutely no reason. And this can not be blamed on my hardware as my computer is less than a year old, is kept up to date, and is hard wired into the internet, which is gaming internet.

2. Payouts for events. I am sure that some players will agree that some of the events do not pay out well enough for the amount of time and effort people have to put into them. Now. Obviously I am not the best player. However, I know several players that are MUCH better than me that have done events and gotten pretty crappy payouts for the amount of time they spent on the events.

3. Some of the codes not working. I have had this issue with a couple codes for the scavenger hunt. Not sure why this is happening or if anyone else has seen this issue. This is not an overall too big of a concern for me, just something i have run into.

I will add more on here as i run into issues.

Markd73 #2 Posted Nov 22 2019 - 04:12

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View Postkiller_johnphil, on Nov 22 2019 - 01:31, said:

Ok. so here are some bugs i have run into.

1. Game crashing. There have been several times where the game will randomly kick me out for absolutely no reason. And this can not be blamed on my hardware as my computer is less than a year old, is kept up to date, and is hard wired into the internet, which is gaming internet.

As someone who has done tech support, then you may be right but you should systematically test and eliminate variables. File a support ticket to start the process.

2. Payouts for events. I am sure that some players will agree that some of the events do not pay out well enough for the amount of time and effort people have to put into them. Now. Obviously I am not the best player. However, I know several players that are MUCH better than me that have done events and gotten pretty crappy payouts for the amount of time they spent on the events.

How are payouts a bug? If it is designed that way and working correctly then it's not a bug. You can disagree with the policy, but it's not a bug.

3. Some of the codes not working. I have had this issue with a couple codes for the scavenger hunt. Not sure why this is happening or if anyone else has seen this issue. This is not an overall too big of a concern for me, just something i have run into.

File a support ticket. I don't use codes so have no idea what the issue would be.

I will add more on here as i run into issues.

The_Illusive_Man #3 Posted Nov 22 2019 - 04:39

Major

• -Players-
  • 13326 battles

Ok, lets go ahead and pick this apart:

Block Quote

1. Game crashing. There have been several times where the game will randomly kick me out for absolutely no reason (1). And this can not be blamed on my hardware as my computer is less than a year old (2), is kept up to date (3), and is hard wired into the internet (4), which is gaming internet (5).

1. Check the python log. Which is now found in the x86 and x64 folders. Look for errors and warnings.
  2. Irrelevant
  3. Can be the cause
  4. Internet has nothing to do with crashes (Most of the time)
  5. Doesn't exist. I worked in ISP's for a while, as an internet tech agent. This simply doesnt exist. 

Block Quote

Not a bug. Just an opinion. Payouts have been reduced because WG America has been getting away with large payouts for years. They now cant do that.

Block Quote

If you run into codes not working, submit a ticket. The system is pretty poor, and uses a few systems that dont play well together.

So, all in all, not much of a list. But, the first one is easy to fix. The third one is something only WG support can help you with. The second one is just a nature of a dying game. Payouts become stingy.

GenPanzer #4 Posted Nov 22 2019 - 04:45

Major

• Players
  • 45079 battles
  • [EFFIT] EFFIT

1. Since I am not having any crashes and my pc is 7 years old, I'd say the problem is on your end.

2. This is not bug.

3. Never had an issue with codes either, so I'd say this problem is also on your end.

Good luck.

killer_johnphil #5 Posted Nov 22 2019 - 05:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 17591 battles
  • [GNZX2] GNZX2

again. its not my hardware, so its definitely not on my end.

second, why is it every time i post things that i have heard numerous complaints about, all of you "high and mighty" try to jump my case about it? if i am putting it in here, its because i am not the only one having the issue. get off your high horses and quit trying to make people feel bad for reporting things that they are just trying to bring to WG attention. Especially things that they have had other people run into.

Ndtm #6 Posted Nov 22 2019 - 05:47

Major

• Players
  • 17694 battles

View Postkiller_johnphil, on Nov 22 2019 - 05:22, said:

second, why is it every time i post things that i have heard numerous complaints about, all of you "high and mighty" try to jump my case about it? if i am putting it in here, its because i am not the only one having the issue. get off your high horses and quit trying to make people feel bad for reporting things that they are just trying to bring to WG attention. Especially things that they have had other people run into.

Doesn't matter how old it is, it can be brand new and still do unexpected things. just takes one wonky driver, or just a specific configuration for something to break in one situation but not others, computers can be weird and fickle like that, and it's not like you even gave insight into the problem and only said "it crashes" and even if other people say that they've had game crashes it doesn't mean it's because of the same reason as yours

Markd73 #7 Posted Nov 22 2019 - 06:10

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View Postkiller_johnphil, on Nov 22 2019 - 04:22, said:

Stop being so sensitive. You described a number of what you called bugs and people are trying to help or point out your faulty terminology.

You are taking this personally when you should be thanking people who are trying to help.

The_Illusive_Man #8 Posted Nov 22 2019 - 18:38

Major

• -Players-
  • 13326 battles

View Postkiller_johnphil, on Nov 22 2019 - 01:22, said:

So..... My trying to help you makes me "high and mighty"? Or try to "make you feel bad"? Jezz, did you wake up on the wrong side of bacon this morning?

spotted_T34 #9 Posted Nov 23 2019 - 21:11

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 42946 battles
  • [-BTU-] -BTU-
I just started having constant crashes to desktop too. Then I can't load into the game; well I do, then it immediately crashes again.  I close WG Center and use the 64 bit version and same thing. I uninstalled and am reinstalling now.  I use Aslain's ( and have for year without issues).  I will report back. Hopefully this will clear it up.

cheapbooks #10 Posted Nov 25 2019 - 08:35

Captain

• Players
  • 39639 battles
  • [CBKS] CBKS
my game often crashes along with my internet, and I have to reboot. I think it crashes if the networking driver stops working, in my case.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users