Double the amount of Fire Fly provinces

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Denial__ #21 Posted Nov 23 2019 - 20:23

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5287 battles
  • [LARRY] LARRY
I think the simple solution to the RNG issue with how it will impact 1 clan's ranking could be fixed by just removing Victory points from the Fireflies. Sure, a clan could get lucky and have the FF shift to their land. And they could enjoy making all that extra gold for a little bit. But if they don't get victory points than it's fine. It would make it to where a clan that may be in say 52nd place wouldn't just shoot up into playoffs because they got to farm the victory points for getting the lucky firefly. 

lozarus #22 Posted Nov 24 2019 - 09:24

Major

• -Players-
  • 47446 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

Waking up in the morning after a night on the tiles, wondering what you did the night before, sore head and fuzzy eyes, you roll over in bed and see Perfect laying there sleeping peacefully....

And its that reason by itself that fireflies are a bad idea. 

Ownership over such a significant king-making feature lays in the hands of whichever alliance is stronger, exceptions last 24 hours, and they're rare, therefore all the firefly does is exasperate broken feature that WG made in the first place. 

Dr_Jerkov #23 Posted Nov 28 2019 - 16:18

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1583 battles
  • [L-O-K] L-O-K

View PostZer0_Warri0r, on Nov 22 2019 - 20:07, said:

they need to do away with these, and bring back the option to raise the gold of your lands. 

I am a geologist, and even I do not understand how you could intend to RAISE your gold. Are you implying you will mine the gold ores, redeposit the remaining quartz and other surrounding minerals, and then wait on your land until enough underground water injection has happened to deposit all that gold back?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users