frontline lag server gameplay

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Oberjager_Jeremy_Torres #1 Posted Nov 25 2019 - 09:09

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18177 battles
  • [CR506] CR506

I finished in a crash the last battle near the end of ep 10 of frontline after serveral lag spikes, is amazing how through all episodes were lag spikes and crashes after midnight and WG doesnt care. Take note before thinking on spend more money in the game, specially with the loot boxes around the corner, as baboon king says, if you spend money in the game you are telling the company everything is alright. 

Edited by jeremy1992, Nov 25 2019 - 09:10.

WeSayNotToday #2 Posted Nov 25 2019 - 10:10

Captain

• -Players-
  • 24281 battles

I had a great hour, with boosters, earlier tonight.

My second hour, lag spikes and then bad lag killed my first game after I started out alright.  I waited about 10 minutes with "program not responding."  Then I disconnected and reconnected.... boom, the finish plates showed up, credit loss, no experience, etc.

My boosters were still running, so I started again.  Almost the same thing, sudden onset of lag about 7 or 8 minutes into the match, but I did not disconnect for more than 40 minutes, to make sure that I did not retreat from battle, but that the battle would be over before I disconnected.

Same thing, but without the end plates.  Or, I expect it was the same, as FL was over, and my prestige had not advanced at all.

I was trying to make it happen because I was so close to the next step with rewards, and my boosters were doing well by me... well, they HAD done well by me in my earlier run.

cheapbooks #3 Posted Nov 25 2019 - 12:23

Captain

• Players
  • 40379 battles
  • [CBKS] CBKS

if anyone wants to see a FL game with 500ms+ lag from yesterday here it is:

https://www.youtube....h?v=JdvVCmd8HU0

HOTA_CHATON #4 Posted Nov 25 2019 - 15:12

Major

• Players
  • 13887 battles
  • [BIBLE] BIBLE

View Postjeremy1992, on Nov 25 2019 - 02:09, said:

I finished in a crash the last battle near the end of ep 10 of frontline after serveral lag spikes, is amazing how through all episodes were lag spikes and crashes after midnight and WG doesnt care. Take note before thinking on spend more money in the game, specially with the loot boxes around the corner, as baboon king says, if you spend money in the game you are telling the company everything is alright. 

Oh, that's all cured now.  There isn't anymore of that trash mode.

Also tagged with frontline, lag, server, gameplay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users