Care Package Kilo twitch care package kilo

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

The_Pitboss #21 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 16:21

Private

• Players
  • 9340 battles
  • [-B_W-] -B_W-

Soooo … for the life of me I couldn't remember my Twitch Prime account pass word 

Apparently resetting your password unlinks your account and you have to relink your account to WoT (Twitch Side) … (which I did)

Claimed my loot … logged into WoT .. 

Not only did I lose my American King Tiger © from last month … I have a message saying it was removed for not having a Twitch Prime Account …

Relogged into WoT AND no Loot from this New PROMO

Help !!!

::::::::::

FIXED

I disconnected twitch prime from my WoT account (from the WoT side) … then reconnect the accounts … then relog to WoT

I truly enjoy jumping through hoops for free stuff ;-)

Hope this helps another computer illiterate like myself

Happy Holidaze folks

Edited by The_Pitboss, Nov 27 2019 - 16:50.

WildCossac #22 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 16:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 16012 battles
  • [KOZAK] KOZAK
Hey, administrators or whoever.

It seems this time I cannot get the loot. I tried everything  - unlink WOT and Twitch/ unlink Twitch and Amazon, doing all the links several times in incognito and so on.

I managed to lost my King Tiger as a result. When I claiming the loot - button is endless loading mode and that's it.

Do you know whom I can contact regarding this problem? Twitch support/WOT support?

__ChasingYou__ #23 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 18:07

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 752 battles
Why no camo this month?  I see last month got it and was hoping there would be another.  I own none.

grego34 #24 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 18:37

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 28238 battles

i get this error message and they are looking into it.  Chatted with Amazon support for 30 minutes. i have a Case # and they will inform me. Other players have had same issue.

Error: The Twitch account currently linked to this Amazon account has already claimed this offer with a different Amazon account. Please see the FAQ for more information

grego34 #25 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 19:03

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 28238 battles

View PostThe_Pitboss, on Nov 27 2019 - 09:21, said:

Soooo … for the life of me I couldn't remember my Twitch Prime account pass word 

Apparently resetting your password unlinks your account and you have to relink your account to WoT (Twitch Side) … (which I did)

Claimed my loot … logged into WoT .. 

Not only did I lose my American King Tiger © from last month … I have a message saying it was removed for not having a Twitch Prime Account …

Relogged into WoT AND no Loot from this New PROMO

Help !!!

::::::::::

FIXED

I disconnected twitch prime from my WoT account (from the WoT side) … then reconnect the accounts … then relog to WoT

I truly enjoy jumping through hoops for free stuff ;-)

Hope this helps another computer illiterate like myself

Happy Holidaze folks

i did all of that and i went back to to the game and when i got to the screen i had received the captured Tiger II, which i had already from the last twitch free trial i used.   BUt i still still can't get the newest one.  Amazon is supposed to get back with me in 24-48 hrs

Zaydin #26 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 23:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 6003 battles

And now the second care package in a row I can't claim. Tried unlinking my accounts at both ends and still can't claim it.

If you can't be bothered to make sure this crap works properly, WG, don't bother at all.

TheEngineofWar #27 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 23:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 39594 battles
I don't want anymore soviet tanks! or any soviet tanks at all, just stop throwing that junk at us

Matross #28 Posted Nov 28 2019 - 07:22

Captain

• Players
  • 33050 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC
I'm also getting the error message...

Error: The Twitch account currently linked to this Amazon account has already claimed this offer with a different Amazon account. Please see the FAQ for more information.

Something's up! Help WoT!

grego34 #29 Posted Nov 28 2019 - 07:45

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 28238 battles

View PostMatross, on Nov 28 2019 - 00:22, said:

I'm also getting the error message...

Error: The Twitch account currently linked to this Amazon account has already claimed this offer with a different Amazon account. Please see the FAQ for more information.

Something's up! Help WoT!

i sent in a ticket with WOT and waiting on Amazon to get back with me.  Will post here on my results.

grego34 #30 Posted Nov 28 2019 - 23:55

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 28238 battles

i sent in a Ticket to Prime also just a few minutes ago.. Not heard from amazon.

This came from WOT Tech support--->

SOLVED

Dear grego34,

Thank you for coming back to us.

Please note, that only one account can claim loot to one Wargaming.net account. Since you received the message: "The Twitch account currently linked to this Amazon account has already claimed this offer with a different Amazon account" - please, contact Twitch and Amazon Support regarding this situation and the question why this message appears while claiming goods, they should inform you which account has claimed the loot. 

If you change the Amazon account to another one (without changing the Twitch account), in that situation, goods won't be re-credited. To resolve this situation, you need to connect that Amazon account, which was active at the time when you claimed offers previously.

Should you have any other issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Good luck on the battlefields!
Kind regards,

Chris_Hisss #31 Posted Nov 29 2019 - 11:33

Sergeant

• Players
  • 43252 battles
I love the commander, just in time to start grinding to save for the double barrel line.

Rentals and discounts are nice. Finally added the IS-2, wanted it for a long time. Though it doesn't come with the 0 skill BIA crew so that is sad.But I did get it for 15 with additional discount.

I must say if you want us to do those pain in the butt Captured king tiger missions, well, I did it when there was a Panzer 3k involved, thanks for that, but no way that those blueprints are worth that. Then I am not even sure what the final reward is, that is requiring that you get 30 wins. X5 crew boosters? Or just during those 30 games you get x5 crew xp? Either way though, just seems like you could give the training booklets, but still don't know if I could be bothered to get the 3-4 games in the king tiger every day for that goal. The tank is so inaccurate and it is cannon fodder for most other tanks. But I have trouble remembering to do it every day. Plus there are just other grinds I would rather spend my time on.

Maybe too early or whatever, but maybe time to buff the King tiger? I think as a general rule if you have a lower caliber gun, and especially if you have a slower tank, it should have really good dispersion and accuracy. It needs better turret face, even at tier 7, and especially at tier 8.

Thanks for listening.
Cheers!

SykoticTX #32 Posted Nov 29 2019 - 14:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6443 battles
  • [RDDT6] RDDT6

View PostChris_Hisss, on Nov 29 2019 - 04:33, said:

I must say if you want us to do those pain in the butt Captured king tiger missions, well, I did it when there was a Panzer 3k involved, thanks for that, but no way that those blueprints are worth that. Then I am not even sure what the final reward is, that is requiring that you get 30 wins. X5 crew boosters? Or just during those 30 games you get x5 crew xp? Either way though, just seems like you could give the training booklets, but still don't know if I could be bothered to get the 3-4 games in the king tiger every day for that goal. The tank is so inaccurate and it is cannon fodder for most other tanks. But I have trouble remembering to do it every day. Plus there are just other grinds I would rather spend my time on.

Those 30 x5 missions ARE the "reward". But, and this is key, you get the x5 Crew XP on a tank where you are Top 5 in XP AND Win AND have already done your daily x2. Plus, they expire when the care package expires. So, if you do the KT© missions every day you will have 16 total days to use up all those missions. They don't carry over at all.

I have done it once. It was not worth the hit it in my sanity or rating having to drive the KT©. That tank is super team dependent. There is no possibility of flexing and little possibility of carrying if the flank you are not on collapses. The tank is just too slow (both in KPH driving and DPM). It's not the worst tank ever or even the worst HT. But it is far from good and grinding through it is not something I recommend. There are much better tanks to grind credits with. 

grego34 #33 Posted Nov 29 2019 - 22:02

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 28238 battles

here is a update from Twitch on the issue i have posted.

Hi Greggo34,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with this!

For any assistance regarding Twitch Prime subs, Twitch Prime loot redemptions, or Amazon Prime charges, please direct your inquiries to Amazon directly. While Twitch Prime is activated by connecting your Amazon Prime account to Twitch; any associated content redemptions or charges will be for Amazon Prime, which we are unable to assist you with.

For customer support on Amazon Prime, use one of the following links:

USA: www.amazon.com/help
UK: www.amazon.co.uk/help
Mexico: www.amazon.com.mx/help
Canada: www.amazon.ca/help
Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and Austria: www.amazon.de/help
Italy: www.amazon.it/help
France and Belgium: www.amazon.fr/help
Spain: www.amazon.es/help
Japan: www.amazon.co.jp/help
Singapore: https://www.amazon.sg/gp/help
United Arab Emirates:  https://www.amazon.ae/gp/help
Brazil: https://www.amazon.com.br/gp/help 

For customer support on Prime Video, use this link: 

All countries: www.primevideo.com/help

This message was sent to grego34@comcast.net in reference to Case #03048071.

Edited by grego34, Nov 29 2019 - 22:02.

grego34 #34 Posted Dec 07 2019 - 01:52

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 28238 battles

looks like i  am going in circles just trying to get my loot that i have got in the past.

This is my response from wargaming-->

SOLVED

Dear grego34.

Thank you for contacting us and please accept our apologies for the delay in responding.

We have checked the situation in detail, but we have not found any errors on our part. Based on the information you provided earlier, we can conclude that Amazon/Twitch has a limitation when changing the account used. 

On our part, there are no restrictions on this issue, so we recommend that you contact Twitch/Amazon support. 

We are sincerely sorry, but in this situation, we cannot help in any way.

Kind regards,

TankingTrucker #35 Posted Dec 07 2019 - 23:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37368 battles
  • [M-M-E] M-M-E

View PostDomoSapien, on Nov 26 2019 - 16:05, said:

Tankers,

Care Package Kilo is live on Twitch!

If you've got an Amazon Prime subscription, link your Amazon account to your Twitch account and enjoy extra benefits like free loot for World of Tanks!

Generally we've got a new Care Package up for grabs on Twitch every month, and this month's Care Package Kilo features a new Twitch Prime Commander (some people have been lovingly referring to him as the Dad commander since he looks like he's about to go throw some burgers down on the grill) - additionally, some rental tanks (and discounts on those rental tanks should you be interested in owning them permanently) plus a few extra goodies.

For all the details, head over to the content portal. 

It would be very nice if we could get a new premium camouflage every month with the commander. I mean it cost me $13 or so every month and i only get it for the wot prime drop box. I think it would be nice also after so long of having a prime account you get to keep the King tiger C like a lease payment and after 6 months or 8 months what ever they think a final value would be you get to keep the king tiger c even if you drop the twitch prime account. And do you think they will ever have another premium tank like the king tiger c that is only usable or able to get if you have a twitch prime account  ? That would definitely be a nice feature that would get more subscribers to join twitch prime if you knew you were able to get a premium tank only playable if you have the twitch like the King tiger C  

TankingTrucker #36 Posted Dec 07 2019 - 23:11

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37368 battles
  • [M-M-E] M-M-E

View PostZaydin, on Nov 27 2019 - 17:11, said:

And now the second care package in a row I can't claim. Tried unlinking my accounts at both ends and still can't claim it.

If you can't be bothered to make sure this crap works properly, WG, don't bother at all.

I had the same problem did a ton of looking a google searches and found this. Follow the instructions in this link and it will fix your issue it did mine.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/23336/

TankingTrucker #37 Posted Dec 07 2019 - 23:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37368 battles
  • [M-M-E] M-M-E

View Postgrego34, on Nov 28 2019 - 01:45, said:

i sent in a ticket with WOT and waiting on Amazon to get back with me.  Will post here on my results.

I had same problem follow instruction on this link and it will hopefully fix your problem it fixed mine.

TankingTrucker #38 Posted Dec 07 2019 - 23:14

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37368 battles
  • [M-M-E] M-M-E

View PostWildCossac, on Nov 27 2019 - 10:50, said:

Hey, administrators or whoever.

It seems this time I cannot get the loot. I tried everything  - unlink WOT and Twitch/ unlink Twitch and Amazon, doing all the links several times in incognito and so on.

I managed to lost my King Tiger as a result. When I claiming the loot - button is endless loading mode and that's it.

Do you know whom I can contact regarding this problem? Twitch support/WOT support?

Follow the instructions in this link i had the same problem did this and fixed my issue and got everything it was saying i already got but did not.

TankingTrucker #39 Posted Dec 07 2019 - 23:18

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37368 battles
  • [M-M-E] M-M-E

Sounds like a lot of people are having an issue like i had were all of a sudden your King tiger c is gone and you cant get the kilo care package even though it says you claimed it already. 

So after a lot of googling and searching i contacted twitch they told me it a wot issue not there problem so no help there.

But at least i knew were to start digging. Finally found how to fix it.So if you follow the link i posted and follow direction to a T should get everything back. You mite have to log out of tanks and log back in if you are in the game when you try this.I did it and worked great.

https://na.wargaming.../article/23336/

grego34 #40 Posted Dec 07 2019 - 23:20

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 28238 battles

According to Amazon, the Kilo loot & the captured Tiger was a option where u could only have one or the other? 

since i already got the Tiger is why i kept getting the error message. 

But it was always shown where i could "Claim" the Kilo Loot.

Strange.   

I talked with Amazon on Phone last night.    

But Amazon did tell me the next loot package will be Dec 30th.

Also tagged with Care Package Kilo, twitch, care package, kilo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users