Where are the Tier 5, 6, 7 Black Friday tanks?

black friday tier 6 tier7 tier 5

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Flamer_66 #1 Posted Nov 30 2019 - 14:11

Private

• -Players-
  • 3197 battles

I'm still learning - spare me the snark please - so I play at tier 3 and 4 mostly and little 5 and 6

When I saw Black Friday tank specials, I thought "Cool! Maybe I'll crack the wallet."

When I saw what was available, I was very disappointed.

There was the mega-package. Sorry, I don't have a thousand dollars just laying around with nothing to do.

There was one Tier 7. Not even close to that skill level yet.

Everything else was Tier 8 and above.  HUH!?

There are players grinding away at the lower tiers. Where's the love?

JakeTheMystic #2 Posted Nov 30 2019 - 14:15

Major

• Players
  • 25180 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

The "Black Friday" deals WG puts up usually suck, they don't understand the definition of a "discount" apparently. It would be nice if they did 50% off premium time, but they haven't done that in quite a while either. 

If you're really wanting to put money into the game, the best time is during the Holiday ops loot boxes. They haven't made an announcement about it for this year, but i'm sure its happening. WG isn't the type of company to turn down free money after all. I wouldn't recommend putting a single penny into the game though, the game is the most dead it's ever been and it's only getting worse. 

MagillaGuerilla #3 Posted Nov 30 2019 - 15:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 26031 battles
They have gold discounts on some of the tech tree premiums. I got the Chi-Nu because I was bored. I doubt if I'll ever play it.

HOTA_CHATON #4 Posted Nov 30 2019 - 15:46

Major

• Players
  • 13887 battles
  • [BIBLE] BIBLE

View PostFlamer_66, on Nov 30 2019 - 07:11, said:

I'm still learning - spare me the snark please - so I play at tier 3 and 4 mostly and little 5 and 6

When I saw Black Friday tank specials, I thought "Cool! Maybe I'll crack the wallet."

When I saw what was available, I was very disappointed.

There was the mega-package. Sorry, I don't have a thousand dollars just laying around with nothing to do.

There was one Tier 7. Not even close to that skill level yet.

Everything else was Tier 8 and above.  HUH!?

That's not where the money is my friend.

fredfredburger86 #5 Posted Nov 30 2019 - 15:49

Corporal

• Players
  • 19621 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD

Hi Flamer and welcome to world of tanks. Im gona tell you one thing. Do not buy anything now and wait for the holiday ops xmas boxes. For the past 3 years. I spent the 99 bucks on 75 boxes and have gotten between 250-300 dollars worth of gold,tanks,premium time,credits, etc... If you can buy it once a year this is the best time. You can buy now if you like barracks expansion for 150 gold now if you have, thats the only thing I got. I have over 200 tanks im my garage and because of those xmas boxes now I have almost every premium tank in tech trees. I can tell you for first premium tier 8 get the super pershing usa medium tank its cheap and easy to play. I can help you if u like add me and we can platoon.

Happy Holidays fellow tankers!

Ironclad73 #6 Posted Nov 30 2019 - 16:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 23682 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View PostFlamer_66, on Nov 30 2019 - 05:11, said:

OP good for you for not trying to race up the tiers before learning. The mid-tiers are actually a lot of fun and less caustic most of the time.

Keep an eye out, mid tier tanks come out on sale often and there will probably be some in the advent calendar starting in December. The loot boxes for Christmas have been a lot better deal then any of the other sales they have though. Save for them.

Waarheid #7 Posted Nov 30 2019 - 17:03

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 17642 battles
All of the tech-tree premiums are on sale this weekend. Grab some gold and buy what you want in-game. 

WaywardChild #8 Posted Nov 30 2019 - 17:22

Captain

• Players
  • 39953 battles
  • [_RUF_] _RUF_

View PostIronclad73, on Nov 30 2019 - 07:31, said:

OP good for you for not trying to race up the tiers before learning. The mid-tiers are actually a lot of fun and less caustic most of the time.

Keep an eye out, mid tier tanks come out on sale often and there will probably be some in the advent calendar starting in December. The loot boxes for Christmas have been a lot better deal then any of the other sales they have though. Save for them.

This^^ and welcome to the Game.

Flamer_66 #9 Posted Jan 07 2020 - 16:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 3197 battles

To the folks who offered up advice, thanks a lot for your input and for sharing your time. Worked through the holiday sales and a special offer for Vets like me. Ended up gathering a nice assortment of new vehicles that I'll be using regularly and some I have no idea what to do with. Good fun with the boxes though.

Regards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users