All my favorite tanks to play suck.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Zanarkand_C #1 Posted Nov 30 2019 - 22:48

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 37126 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

What's up with this epic power creep WG? All the classic fun tanks to play are so bad now days. Actually no I'm wording that wrong, it's not that they're bad it's that everything else is so much better. The IS7 used to be one of my favorite tanks and I used to be good at playing it and now I feel like a complete f*cking noob in it. I honestly don't know how to play this tank in this game anymore. It's become so redundant and useless in the game along with many of my other favorite tanks. IS4,E100,T110E5,113 and many more.... All these tanks are(where) fun to play but they're just straight garbage now. If you play these tanks you just put yourself at a disadvantage and that's so dumb to experience in a game. They have no more redeeming qualities cause now there are other tanks that do everything they used to be able to do but  better, they got better armor, better speed, better DPM better penetration just all around better tanks.

I cannot wait until I unlock all the tanks in this game so I can feel like I finally "beat" or finished the game so I can just stop playing cause this game has gotten so... disappointing is the only word I can think of to describe this game. And I've been playing since 2014 and it's been pretty great for the most part, but it's just been this past year has really been the worst. Usually the farther you get or the more you play in a MMO style game the more rewarding and fun it becomes but not for me, the farther I've gotten and the more I've played I've just been more and more disappointed. All my favorite tanks suck, all my old favorite maps are gone, the new upcoming changes I see in the SB or test server just look redundant and unneeded, just nothing to look forward to. (besides the double barrel tanks, this actually looks fun.)

And I'm not here complaining as a player who does not have access to these better tanks. I have the 279e / Obj 907 / T95 Chieftain. But I rarely play these tanks because they're stupid proof. They're not really fun to play, and they all play very similar to each other they just feel the same to play really. But I have played them and I do like them, but it's not all I want to play, I get bored of these tanks and want to play something else but when you try and switch it up, you just get punished for it... Going from my 279e to my IS4(or any other heavy really) is just night & day for a gaming experience, and that's just so weird to experience in the same tier in the same class. S*^t is wack.

Edited by Zanarkand_C, Nov 30 2019 - 23:13.

CremeFraiche1 #2 Posted Nov 30 2019 - 22:59

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10079 battles
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O
Well freaking said. Hopefully after the idiots are done "rebalancing gold ammo" they can start buffing and nerfing tanks. They literally did EVERYTHING ELSE other than nerf the pen on gold rounds. And you know what else needs to be addressed. Heavy tanks with ZERO weak spots, UNLESS you press two. Game knowledge goes out the freaking window.

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #3 Posted Nov 30 2019 - 23:31

Captain

• Players
  • 29666 battles

View PostZanarkand_C, on Nov 30 2019 - 13:48, said:

What's up with this epic power creep WG? All the classic fun tanks to play are so bad now days. Actually no I'm wording that wrong, it's not that they're bad it's that everything else is so much better. The IS7 used to be one of my favorite tanks and I used to be good at playing it and now I feel like a complete f*cking noob in it. I honestly don't know how to play this tank in this game anymore. It's become so redundant and useless in the game along with many of my other favorite tanks. IS4,E100,T110E5,113 and many more.... All these tanks are(where) fun to play but they're just straight garbage now. If you play these tanks you just put yourself at a disadvantage and that's so dumb to experience in a game. They have no more redeeming qualities cause now there are other tanks that do everything they used to be able to do but  better, they got better armor, better speed, better DPM better penetration just all around better tanks.

I cannot wait until I unlock all the tanks in this game so I can feel like I finally "beat" or finished the game so I can just stop playing cause this game has gotten so... disappointing is the only word I can think of to describe this game. And I've been playing since 2014 and it's been pretty great for the most part, but it's just been this past year has really been the worst. Usually the farther you get or the more you play in a MMO style game the more rewarding and fun it becomes but not for me, the farther I've gotten and the more I've played I've just been more and more disappointed. All my favorite tanks suck, all my old favorite maps are gone, the new upcoming changes I see in the SB or test server just look redundant and unneeded, just nothing to look forward to. (besides the double barrel tanks, this actually looks fun.)

And I'm not here complaining as a player who does not have access to these better tanks. I have the 279e / Obj 907 / T95 Chieftain. But I rarely play these tanks because they're stupid proof. They're not really fun to play, and they all play very similar to each other they just feel the same to play really. But I have played them and I do like them, but it's not all I want to play, I get bored of these tanks and want to play something else but when you try and switch it up, you just get punished for it... Going from my 279e to my IS4(or any other heavy really) is just night & day for a gaming experience, and that's just so weird to experience in the same tier in the same class. S*^t is wack.

It seems like the new meds and wheelies are the best tanks now. I will never buy a wheelie though, F that.

Klaatu_Nicto #4 Posted Dec 01 2019 - 00:09

Major

• Players
  • 44055 battles
Earlier today I played my 105 leFH for the first time in at least a couple of years. It's still fun to play.

madogthefirst #5 Posted Dec 01 2019 - 00:48

Major

• Players
  • 24915 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC
I'm in love with the Leopards right now, hitting people for around 500 gives me the warm fuzzies.

Tilith #6 Posted Dec 01 2019 - 01:29

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29631 battles
  • [-ZOO-] -ZOO-

Just because your favourite tanks are not op doesnt mean they need to be buffed, just get better and smack down all the other people in the "meta tanks"

waikin_alter #7 Posted Dec 01 2019 - 01:30

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14024 battles
  • [GIVUP] GIVUP
Its the player not the tank. I did 2k damage yesterday in the is7, its still great. As one of the few 2k recent wn8 players on the server (which is better than 60% of the server btw), I wholeheartedly disagree with you. In fact, imo the is7 IS the best heavy right now!!! Begone with ur complaints and just git gud. ROLL OUT

Cowcat137 #8 Posted Dec 01 2019 - 02:00

Major

• -Players-
  • 14587 battles
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
When I started the IS-6 as a must have premium, now it's a relic.

Zanarkand_C #9 Posted Dec 01 2019 - 02:12

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 37126 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View Postwaikin_chuunibyou_umu, on Nov 30 2019 - 19:30, said:

Its the player not the tank. I did 2k damage yesterday in the is7, its still great. As one of the few 2k recent wn8 players on the server (which is better than 60% of the server btw), I wholeheartedly disagree with you. In fact, imo the is7 IS the best heavy right now!!! Begone with ur complaints and just git gud. ROLL OUT

2k dmg isn't anything in the IS7 lol 2k dmg isn't anything for any tier X tank at all. Who brags about 2k damage? What? lul

Edited by Zanarkand_C, Dec 01 2019 - 02:21.

waikin_alter #10 Posted Dec 01 2019 - 02:25

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14024 battles
  • [GIVUP] GIVUP

View PostZanarkand_C, on Dec 01 2019 - 02:12, said:

2k dmg isn't anything in the IS7 lol 2k dmg isn't anything for any tier X tank at all. Who brags about 2k damage? What? lul

WDYM. Ur wrong. 2k damage is a lot for a tier 10. You obviously do not play at a high enough level.

Zanarkand_C #11 Posted Dec 01 2019 - 02:31

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 37126 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View Postwaikin_chuunibyou_umu, on Nov 30 2019 - 20:25, said:

WDYM. Ur wrong. 2k damage is a lot for a tier 10. You obviously do not play at a high enough level.

Yea if only could do 2k damage, which is like 4 shots in the IS7 XD haha 4 shots is big number there, better slow down there turbo.

madogthefirst #12 Posted Dec 01 2019 - 02:54

Major

• Players
  • 24915 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

View PostCowcat137, on Nov 30 2019 - 17:00, said:

When I started the IS-6 as a must have premium, now it's a relic.

Seriously when was the last time you were rolling around and thought, "Oh [edited]an IS-6!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users