Gift tanks premium

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

gideon_an #41 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 19:25

Captain

• -Players-
  • 31569 battles
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
Lights the ELC EVEN and LT 432 are top of the heap. The Even is bar none the best scout and the Lt 432 the best active scout. There are cases that can be made for the AMX tier 7 and the EBR.

Heavies: The Mutant isn't sold often but if you use the armor properly you can bounce 2K routinely even bouncing shots from tier 9s. Best performance wise is the Lowe and Somua. The Lowe is a rugged sniper with a hard to pen turret and the Somua can unload a lot of damage quickly clipping out a lot of tanks it's tier or lower. Credit wise the Patriot.

TDs: You really can't pick a better one then the Skorpion.

Mediums: Personally I think the T-34-3 should be in there but a lot would disagree. But the best might be the Progetto and the Lorraine because auto loaders are game changers. Though the Super Pershing should be there because of it's great armor and high credit potential.

jamesdoz #42 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 20:11

Major

• Players
  • 39853 battles
  • [AMOX] AMOX

View PostInferableheater, on Dec 02 2019 - 19:20, said:

I would literally poop myself if there was a t-54 with an 85 at tier 6.

LOL +1

jamesdoz #43 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 20:14

Major

• Players
  • 39853 battles
  • [AMOX] AMOX

View Post21Blackjack, on Dec 03 2019 - 00:19, said:

Some sort of Russian Heavy, whichever is the next one to come out probably.

Double barreled Object 703 or 703-2 , one is a 122mm other has 100mm Guns, One will most likely be in the Loot Crates .

Vulcan_Spectre #44 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 20:15

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6882 battles
  • [RACK] RACK

View Postgideon_an, on Dec 03 2019 - 13:25, said:

Lights the ELC EVEN and LT 432 are top of the heap. The Even is bar none the best scout and the Lt 432 the best active scout. There are cases that can be made for the AMX tier 7 and the EBR.

Heavies: The Mutant isn't sold often but if you use the armor properly you can bounce 2K routinely even bouncing shots from tier 9s. Best performance wise is the Lowe and Somua. The Lowe is a rugged sniper with a hard to pen turret and the Somua can unload a lot of damage quickly clipping out a lot of tanks it's tier or lower. Credit wise the Patriot.

TDs: You really can't pick a better one then the Skorpion.

Mediums: Personally I think the T-34-3 should be in there but a lot would disagree. But the best might be the Progetto and the Lorraine because auto loaders are game changers. Though the Super Pershing should be there because of it's great armor and high credit potential.

1, EBR 75 FL 10,

2, Defender

3 su-130pm,

4 progetto, it has amazing gun, great speed, good view range, good depression, all at a loss of speed

FrontenacDuVandoo #45 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 21:35

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18597 battles
  • [BBI2] BBI2

View Postlonezewolf, on Dec 02 2019 - 17:29, said:

View Postdnaman, on Dec 02 2019 - 22:48, said:

Depends a lot on your play style.  The Progetto is a good medium, pretty good gun, decent speed, etc.  The SU-130 is like an improved Russian Skorpion.  The Lowe is still a great tier VIII heavy.  It will bounce some shots and has a good fun that can still be effective at tier X.

Lowe has no chance against ISU...

You guys need to be clear whether you are arguing about the SU-130PM (aka soviet Skorpion) or the ISU-130, the turretless TD.

UnitG2 #46 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 21:38

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 33102 battles

Not sure my stats, but there is something comfortable about the Progretto... like a pair of good shoes. 

I cant seem to be able to make the Defender work. It feels like as soon as Im spotted the gold is loaded.

Skorp is another rough one for me trying to play TD style. If I change how I play it to a bit more support/opportunistic/active I seem to do better and my low skill holds me back.

All in all... you have a play style. Maybe youve figured it out and maybe you would like an XP money making version. Or, like me, maybe you are lazy and when you want to try something totally different instead of the misery of grinding you just head out and buy something like the weird like the STG.

The game does provide pretty much any play style in the regular tech tree... turn them all into "treemiums" by getting a premium account when cheep? While the premium account is much improved, it still doesnt boost base XP for missions sadly. 

stryker105mm #47 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 21:52

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3330 battles
none of them they are all trash, tier 8 tanks see tier 9 and 10s mainly, how often do u see a tier 8 prem tank see tier 6, how often do u see a tier 6 see a tier 4, this game and the bs mm with prem tanks  is a joke. at least with tier 9 prem tank u can see 7 and 10 and have a chance not with the other prem tiers 

Comrade_Killshot #48 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 21:54

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 21207 battles
  • [IRE] IRE

When it comes to credits I stick with the tried and true ole T34. You load up some credit boosters and run that bad boy and just do half way decent you'll be sitting on fat stacks and [edited]tin gold bricks chillin with Richie Rich. 

For play-ability I really like the T-34-85M and the sweden tier 6 medium auto-loader.

My most hated premium tank is the Su-100Y. Stay away from that garbage and if you absolutely need a russian prem td get any of the other ones.

Veracks #49 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 22:15

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23701 battles
  • [SU] SU

It's already been said, but I may as well repeat it:

Heavies:

Defender, no contest. The fact that it has absolutely monstrous armor, a powerful gun, and pretty much no drawbacks means it's downright OP in the hands of a good player. Honorable mention goes to the IS-3A when spamming HEAT.

Medium:
Spaghetto or Lorraine. Both possess excellent burst and flexibility, although I'd personally say the Progetto is better by virtue of not being a giant blue French box.

Light:
EBR is the lord almighty here. It has massive camo, mobility, and an outstanding gun. The only downside it truly has is view range, and that can be mitigated by a highly skilled crew, food, and so on. Honorable mention goes to the LT-432. The Even 90 is more of a novelty than anything, given it's largely useless outside of being a tiny pest spotting from a bush. Why spot from a bush when you can just zip around like a madman in the EBR?

TD:

TS-5 for brutal DPM and armor, Skorpion otherwise. SU-130PM is a good fill-in for the Skorp if you have a preference to Ruskies.

Also tagged with Gift tanks, premium

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users