• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

tankohol #1 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 00:15

Private

• Players
  • 6240 battles
  • [EOS_R] EOS_R

I appreciate the 5x xp, I really do.

However I feel I cannot play my main tanks I enjoy until I've cleared them other tanks.

If they just worked like Consumables and had their own slot next to Directives it would be properly manageable.

Equip it just like a Vent Purge Directive equipment. Give it its own grey box to the right of the Directives Slot.

The "Boost" Slot would contain the 5x XP consumable instead of it being a Mission.

Other "Boosts" for Crew XP or Credits could be created along with 5x.

Very Similar to Personal Reserves however this is specific to a Tank, just like the 5x to Victories Mission is.

This will eliminate players having to constantly search for it within the other Missions, *looking at you Tankrewards page of December Missions*.

The fix does require a new UI element so I do not expect this change soon. However WoT has made many improvements to the game over time.

Personal Reserves was once new and has been reworked a handful of times.

5x for Victories being a Mission is most likely the way it is, not because it is a good player experience, but because it is easy to program as other Missions provide XP or multipliers.

The Consumables might not even be able to currently manipulate XP from a coding perspective. So they are Missions.

To a player however they feel and function like a Consumable and the remaining count is checked in Missions.

They should and probably will eventually be a Consumable and the remaining amount can be checked in the Depot like all other Consumables with a limited count.

Thanks for reading. It's back to grinding mid tier tanks to clear the 5x missions before playing my X and working on the Renegade Event, which is not the order I would like to do them in.

the_dude_76 #2 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 00:37

Major

• Players
  • 34339 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM
Or you could just use them up as soon as you get them and save them the hassle. Changing the UI to include a feature that most people don't need and would rarely even have a chance to use doesn't seem like a wise use of their resources... 

Augustus_Sohn #3 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 01:18

Captain

• -Players-
  • 3500 battles
So let's be honest: It's a sort of OCD thing. You don't want the x5 staring at you on some and not other tanks while in your garage.

tankohol #4 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 02:52

Private

• Players
  • 6240 battles
  • [EOS_R] EOS_R

View Postthe_dude_76, on Dec 02 2019 - 23:37, said:

Or you could just use them up as soon as you get them and save them the hassle. Changing the UI to include a feature that most people don't need and would rarely even have a chance to use doesn't seem like a wise use of their resources... 

I do use them up as soon as I get them.

Also, the feature is already in the game, it is a Mission.

The post Halloween event gave out 10 of the 5x for Victory Missions. Twitch Kilo pack gives out another 10.

The Renegade Missions are also going to award a few.

You sound like you have been missing out.

If you have not been using these 5x for Victory Missions and have been missing out on them it does not mean everyone has been missing out on them or not using them.

Edited by tankohol, Dec 03 2019 - 02:59.

NightmareMk9 #5 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 06:10

Major

• Players
  • 35650 battles
  • [ZOUTH] ZOUTH
It would be nice if we could choose when to use them...

the_dude_76 #6 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 19:41

Major

• Players
  • 34339 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View Posttankohol, on Dec 02 2019 - 19:52, said:

I do use them up as soon as I get them.

Then what are you asking for?? If it isn't an issue why would you want them to do something that you admit would not be simple??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users