Any clue where the save 3 offer for later in advent calendar is ?!

Advent calendar

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

largetanks #1 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 00:56

Private

• -Players-
  • 29364 battles
  • [KEEP] KEEP
Like when I finally have gold as a F2P to be able to put my hand on tanks I really wish to have to get some fun in-game ... WG remove the feature which was going to make that really easy ... I'm having 24K gold and was hoping to get 3 rare Prem tanks hoping by the end of the Advent calendar I'll be having enough gold to get 3 tanks as I'm gonna be saving offers so I won't miss a tank I wanna get cause I don't have enough gold ... Really bad move WG ... F2P players are already tiring their asses to try to compete and you ain't making it even a bit easier... 

Projectile_Misfired #2 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 01:42

Major

• Players
  • 38765 battles

I was also looking for that feature. Wish it were available. Could've come in handy.

IMO, I think WG may have dropped the ball on this one. They could've sucked up some of the gold players will be getting with the Holiday boxes (or at least some of my gold) had I had the opportunity to "save" a possible tank purchase. I've gone away with the impulsive tank buying the "1-day" sales try to induce.

dnaman #3 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 01:48

Captain

• Players
  • 32737 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY
They are a business and this is their primary money grab of the year.  They aren’t trying to cater to free to play.  It’s unfortunate, but it’s the reality of keeping the server running.

heavymetal1967 #4 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 02:03

Major

• Players
  • 73569 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

I think in the long run that fewer people will spend gold than they would if there was a reserve type feature as with the Black Market.

I'm still sitting on a moderate hoard of loot box gold from last year so purchase power shouldn't be an issue.  It's definitely not a concern to be honest.

And I generally run prem and will spend real money.  But my spending has been cut big time generally out of principal.  But I will buy some loot boxes this year because of their gold value.  If you're throwing money at WG to buy lootboxes in the hopes of a tank pull then don't piss and moan if you don't pull it/them.   I buy them strictly because of their overall value.  But enough as that's a whole 'nothter thread that WAS done too much last year and will be done too much this year as well.

Back on topic... :P

So if I see a maybe tank I'll pass on it in hopes of the one or two I want cause I'm not throwing gold at them anymore.  And if those I want tanks don't show then no sale versus if I could reserve them I'd have it reserved and would think about it if for no other reason than a consolation prize of sorts and maybe actually spend the gold to buy it/them.

Vulcan_Spectre #5 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 02:16

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6144 battles
  • [TCM] TCM
If you see progetto get ,t great speed, great gun (handling, accuracy, etc) great view range, good gun depression, autoreloader, so it's better then both normal guns and autoloaders, all at the lack of armor

_IronPig_ #6 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 03:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 113188 battles
Wasn't the "save three" offer something they did for the Black Market?  I don't remember them having that available for Advent last year, but I could be wrong.

Bushranger #7 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 03:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 48467 battles
Wargaming offered the three save feature in the tank fair for the first time ever.  They've never offered or advertised the three saves in the advent calendar.  So why is it bad on them because you assumed something that wasn't?

largetanks #8 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 06:22

Private

• -Players-
  • 29364 battles
  • [KEEP] KEEP
Ow! I thought Feastival Fair and advent calender are having the same features ... may be cause the layout is almost the same hehe ... My bad ... But at least I hope it was there ... Would of been really great and really handy ...

And yeah Progetto and Scorpion G are my 1st pick but if i just fix my mind on getting those and keep missing others waiting for those to show up and they might even never show up gonna be kind of sucks 

BadCorps #9 Posted Dec 05 2019 - 15:30

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 13068 battles
How does it feel to want?

Also tagged with Advent calendar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users