WGC Launcher can't download WoT.

11 replies to this topic

21Blackjack #1 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 06:03

Major

• Players
  • 21939 battles

Just wanted to come back to see how absurd the game is now.  Installed the Game center fine.  Then the Launcher says it can't download WoT, check internet connection.

Reinstalled, tried again, no change

Ran as administrator, no change

Turned off Firewall, no change

This is literally the first time I've ever had an issue.

No other problems with other games, either playing or updating.

Did you guys already shut the NA servers down? :teethhappy:

21Blackjack #2 Posted Dec 05 2019 - 10:59

Major

• Players
  • 21939 battles
Ah its fine I figured it out, it's a DNS level block on wargaming from the ISP

Ticker57 #3 Posted Dec 10 2019 - 19:15

Private

• Players
  • 13583 battles
  • [2M8TA] 2M8TA

how did you remedy this? im having the same issue.

skullclown #4 Posted Dec 11 2019 - 04:39

Private

• Players
  • 37408 battles
I am having the same exact thing happening. Any help would be appreciated! I have submitted a ticket and not heard back on this.

deer___ #5 Posted Jan 26 2020 - 19:06

Private

• -Players-
  • 28877 battles
  • [MASKM] MASKM

I'm having the same issue I wish someone could help. I'm having withdraw symptoms

Valorton #6 Posted May 02 2020 - 20:17

Private

• Players
  • 20848 battles
  • [AOG2] AOG2
Running the registry fix in CCleaner and then rebooting fixed this for me.  make sure to run the Reg cleaner multiple time until it comes back with no issues. 

Arifkha #7 Posted Dec 04 2020 - 06:11

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

the usage of an Thailand-email-address with ais 12call
whilst in Thailand-email-address , i'm using my iphone on superior information provider's (ais) mobile network. they're via far the most important cell provider in Thailand-email-address . they  Thailand-email-address  do have one competitor called genuine which truely has an area over ais inside the fact that they have got a miles larger 3g presence than ais at the moment...in truth, i suppose that ais most effective uses their 3g for records services using usb cards. both way, 3g doesn't matter for me. i did lots of studies before coming to Thailand-email-address and located that the parts of Thailand-email-address i might be spending maximum of my time have very limited to no 3g get right of entry to. that is why i've been putting on to my trusty 2g iphone for so long. after jailbreaking my telephone, i am the use of the ais 12call prepaid plan.

to get started, i bought a 12call sim card from 7-11. nearly every small shop sells them but. the card charges 99 baht and also you get 10 minutes free talk time. this plan allows me to feature mins every time i want. each call that i make is three baht (nine cents) for the primary minute and 1 baht every minute beyond that. incoming calls are loose. that is why it is very commonplace for people to ring your smartphone and dangle up to show their variety, that means they need to talk but don't have any cash. sms messages are three baht every and that they can be sent the world over however those cost nine baht.

adding mins can be achieved more than one approaches...adding mins are referred to as "pinnacle up" mins. i used to buy pinnacle up mins from 7-eleven shops which can be on nearly every corner in Thailand-email-address . recently however, i have a contact that income pinnacle-up minutes using sms pinnacle up. using this approach, i can call them and "show my wide variety". that is their sign to feature two hundred baht of mins to my smartphone. then i pay them again later on when I see them. i can acquire an sms message notifying me whilst minutes were added to my sim range. checking your stability is as smooth as dialing *121# a message will be displayed letting you recognize how many minutes you've got left.

you can additionally use internet information offerings (side specially or gprs) with the voice minutes but you burn thru those very speedy. i do not know what they rate (or how) but i misplaced 300 baht very quickly. a higher technique is to call ais and request a records bundle. with these, you may get 20 hours of information for one hundred fifty baht or 50 hours for 2 hundred baht. in the beginning i opted for 20 hours and became very happy. then i dialed *139# to test how many hours/mins i had left on my smartphone and become surprised that once beginning this system, i used up nearly all of my time. after a few trial and mistakes with my iphone, i sooner or later figured out numerous matters:

1. flip off "statistics roaming in settings -> preferred -> network
2. make certain any apps that use "push notifications" are disabled. fb and im apps use this for certain. in addition, skype has a "live on line" on/off transfer. i turned this to off.
three. in settings -> mail, contacts, calendars -> fetch  https://sxxylpyidnht...-Email-List.png new records, turn off push and set fetch to manually. now, i won't deplete mins until i simply go to check my electronic mail. sure, you may not realize if you obtain mail until you test, however this is the high-quality alternative for me.
iphone electronic mail fetch Thailand-email-address 

doing those 3 things helped me to significantly gradual down my facts utilization. i still will stumble upon a recreation app that makes use of on-line leader boards or some different app like amazon's kindle app that tests to peer if it needs to download any new books you purchased. there may be no manner to turn off most of those so that you just need to be careful. or if you're really worried, switch on aircraft mode!

GeorgePreddy #8 Posted Dec 05 2020 - 19:44

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

WoT ???

Amanda_Brooks #9 Posted Feb 01 2021 - 08:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

If you are just like me, searching for the dependable and trusted academic help that delivers papers written for you, it is the right time to place an order. You will be impressed with the quality, affordability, and convenience of the services. 

GeorgePreddy #10 Posted Feb 03 2021 - 02:40

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

Reply above is from an advert bot.

ryan_david_rd #11 Posted Feb 22 2021 - 20:24

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
The problem is with the updating right? Or you are facing a problem with the download of the game, I need to understand the exact problem that you are facing from the https://www.meritline.com/how-academic-writing-services-improve-your-content-marketing-strategy/. No changes are required for the farewell to download the game. Hope the answer will help you to solve the issue.

GeorgePreddy #12 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 02:45

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

Reply above is from an advert bot.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users