SUPPORT TICKET CLIENT SERVICE

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

robyone #1 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 18:00

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12401 battles
  • [REL-B] REL-B

I bought amx 1375 since sunday and i dont have it . the support from boa compras is not existence, they dont answer the support telephone, no answer email or chat, the support ticke of na wot doesnt work    

WHAT IS HAPENING LOOK AT THE IMAGE I SEND

BottomFeedingBOTgarbage #2 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 18:36

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 29 battles

This was a holiday weekend in the US, so they might be a little back-logged, cuz, you know, folks get time-off for holidays like that.

Exercise some patience and wait your turn

Edited by BottomFeedingBOTgarbage, Dec 04 2019 - 20:30.

DomoSapien #3 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 19:24

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 14991 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/help/

So I haven't worked in CS in a few years, but I know when I was doing billing support, Boacompra sometimes can take up to a week or two to process transactions. It's not ideal, generally I recommend using something like Paypal instead but if that's the only viable payment method to you, contacting our support team is your best bet.

When you say WG tickets don't work, what do you mean? https://na.wargaming...ducts/wot/help/

Are you unable to proceed through some part of the ticket submission process? What part of the process isn't working? Feel free to send me a PM and I'll do my best to walk you through it.

jamesdoz #4 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 19:54

Major

• Players
  • 39619 battles
  • [AMOX] AMOX
They are working fine with me.  I had 3 opened and issues resolved.

Tod_kommt #5 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 21:14

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1451 battles
  • [MSG] MSG

Support tickets are answered in the order they were received OR in five years whichever is later!

Respectfully

Tod_Kommt

KaiserWilhelmShatner #6 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 23:18

Major

• Players
  • 16817 battles

View PostTod_kommt, on Dec 03 2019 - 12:14, said:

Support tickets are answered in the order they were received OR in five years whichever is later!

Respectfully

Tod_Kommt

You joke, but on Star Trek Online I have a ticket opened since head start for a missing item that is still open and unanswered. 8-9 years now?

Ihurtfeelings #7 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 19:57

Private

• -Players-
  • 1128 battles

I had the same issue.

Used PayPal, bought an item through Premium shop on Dec 1, 2019.

I still don't have item(s), 3 days later.

I attempted to file a Ticket for missing purchases, the UI throws an error, stating something along the lines: "There was an error. Please try again later."

I am a new player, and the entire experience seems shady and unprofessional.

My only recourse was to dispute the purchase through PayPal and complain here on the forums. Yay!

And regarding it being holidays in the US, all retail is working starting Fri, 29th.

One thing I managed to do is file a different type of ticket informing Wargaming.net that their ticketing system for missing purchases is NOT working.

Yes, pretty meta, file a ticket about not being able to file a different ticket.

HOTA_CHATON #8 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 20:18

Major

• Players
  • 13761 battles
  • [PPSAG] PPSAG
Took em about 3 days to give me the expected "NO" but they finally did.  They have been slower than molasses on a cold winters day but they get round to it.

BOND_JAMES_ #9 Posted Dec 05 2019 - 02:51

Private

• Players
  • 118975 battles
  • [BOND] BOND
I can not log into my game. I can log into the forums and such but after the launcher the game does not recognize my email address. Can't get any help from wot after sending two tickets. 

DomoSapien #10 Posted Dec 05 2019 - 17:51

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 14991 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostIhurtfeelings, on Dec 04 2019 - 12:57, said:

I had the same issue.

Used PayPal, bought an item through Premium shop on Dec 1, 2019.

I still don't have item(s), 3 days later.

I attempted to file a Ticket for missing purchases, the UI throws an error, stating something along the lines: "There was an error. Please try again later."

I am a new player, and the entire experience seems shady and unprofessional.

My only recourse was to dispute the purchase through PayPal and complain here on the forums. Yay!

And regarding it being holidays in the US, all retail is working starting Fri, 29th.

One thing I managed to do is file a different type of ticket informing Wargaming.net that their ticketing system for missing purchases is NOT working.

Yes, pretty meta, file a ticket about not being able to file a different ticket.

If one of the categories is giving you an error, but another category works - submit it to whatever category because moving it to the right category is 2 mouse-clicks for the CSR who receives your ticket

By all means, if your ticket is still open please let them know about your missing purchase! They should be able to investigate on their end, but from my experience doing billing support when I was working CS for WGA - often what happens with failed paypal transactions is that either the purchase is mistakenly completed on the wrong account, or the card you're using with your Paypal account doesn't authorize international transactions so while the funds get authorized by the financial institution, the transaction itself gets declined. 

There is a good chance that, if this occurred, your funds will automatically be returned to you within 2 weeks (varies based on your financial institution) - but that said, money is money and obviously it shouldn't be taken lightly. We definitely want to make sure you either receive the goods you purchased or receive a refund for the transaction, so definitely make sure and inform the support team about the issue.

PM me and let me know if you're still unable to open a ticket and I'll see if they can open one manually on your behalf.

Edited by DomoSapien, Dec 05 2019 - 18:13.

nuclearguy931 #11 Posted Dec 05 2019 - 19:13

Major

• Players
  • 82893 battles
  • [UMM] UMM

View PostDomoSapien, on Dec 05 2019 - 10:51, said:

If one of the categories is giving you an error, but another category works - submit it to whatever category because moving it to the right category is 2 mouse-clicks for the CSR who receives your ticket

By all means, if your ticket is still open please let them know about your missing purchase! They should be able to investigate on their end, but from my experience doing billing support when I was working CS for WGA - often what happens with failed paypal transactions is that either the purchase is mistakenly completed on the wrong account, or the card you're using with your Paypal account doesn't authorize international transactions so while the funds get authorized by the financial institution, the transaction itself gets declined. 

There is a good chance that, if this occurred, your funds will automatically be returned to you within 2 weeks (varies based on your financial institution) - but that said, money is money and obviously it shouldn't be taken lightly. We definitely want to make sure you either receive the goods you purchased or receive a refund for the transaction, so definitely make sure and inform the support team about the issue.

PM me and let me know if you're still unable to open a ticket and I'll see if they can open one manually on your behalf.

Great response Domo, it's nice to see you guys stepping in and offering up your opinions and help on the matter.

While we're at it, any chance you could speak to the devs about bumping up my match-making and getting me slotted on winning teams more often?

Also, any idea on when we are getting an announcement on this years iteration of the Loot Boxes?

RHeadshot #12 Posted Dec 08 2019 - 22:28

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6243 battles

View Postnuclearguy931, on Dec 05 2019 - 19:13, said:

Great response Domo, it's nice to see you guys stepping in and offering up your opinions and help on the matter.

While we're at it, any chance you could speak to the devs about bumping up my match-making and getting me slotted on winning teams more often?

Also, any idea on when we are getting an announcement on this years iteration of the Loot Boxes?

Why would you expect support to take the time to click a ticket into the correct category when they don't have the decency to actually read many tickets to begin with?

SlappedbyRommel #13 Posted Dec 09 2019 - 19:29

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10600 battles
  • [SHRKE] SHRKE
Ticket creation worked today for me at least

powersmoke94 #14 Posted Dec 09 2019 - 19:52

Private

• -Players-
  • 14644 battles
  • [-RUN-] -RUN-
probably because the game is broken so many tickets broke the reporting service. past 2 weeks have been pretty buggy. lots of diassapearing shots, in game chat quits working randomly, cant use hot keys (help,defend ect), the t button quits working so you cant target tanks. think im gunna buy a new computer and play something else because well its obvious this game is dying

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users