PSA: Tankrewards is pretty easy this month - get yourself an M56 Scorpion!

Tankrewards tank rewards tankrewards.com

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

DomoSapien #1 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 19:42

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 14991 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Tankers, the content Gremlins wanted me to remind y'all that Tankrewards still going on during the month of December, and it's legitimately pretty easy this month if I do say so myself.

All you've got to do is log in and play battles. The more battles you play (up to a certain point) the more missions you will complete and the more Tankrewards points you'll earn. 

With reward tiers at 400 points, 800 points, 1300 points, 1700 points, and 1800 points (the Scorpion is at the final reward tier, 1800) you can earn a bunch of goodies along the way. To put things in perspective - by my count you can earn up to 140 points per day if you play at least 10 battles. 

So, 10 battles a day for 13 days and you've got all the rewards, you'll just need to claim them on Tankrewards.com after earning the points. 

A few notes worth mentioning:

1. You don't get compensation if you already own the Scorpion. Sell the tank for Credits before you pick your prizes, that way you receive half the vehicle's value back in Credits.
  2. I heard about some folks being affected by the prize selection window last month. I saw your PM's and am following up with Customer Support to see if there's anything we can do for y'all.
  3. I'm working on a survey for Tankrewards that we will hopefully be running monthly, so we can get a bunch more direct feedback and suggestions from players for what they would like to see from future iterations of Tankrewards.

For details and timing, check out the article: https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/announcements/tank-rewards-1219/

^ it's also got a handy button that will take you straight to Tankrewards if you don't care to type the URL into your browser.

AndrewSledge #2 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 19:49

Major

• -Players-
  • 36802 battles
  • [1_FFD] 1_FFD
Looking forward to the survey, I have a number of suggestions. The Scorpion is a good prize, I won it in a contest years ago and have since 3-marked it.

riversteel #3 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 19:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 99576 battles

Just play the game... ty.

heavymetal1967 #4 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 20:03

Major

• Players
  • 73569 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View PostDomoSapien, on Dec 03 2019 - 14:42, said:

Tankers, the content Gremlins wanted me to remind y'all that Tankrewards still going on during the month of December, and it's legitimately pretty easy this month if I do say so myself.

All you've got to do is log in and play battles. The more battles you play (up to a certain point) the more missions you will complete and the more Tankrewards points you'll earn. 

With reward tiers at 400 points, 800 points, 1300 points, 1700 points, and 1800 points (the Scorpion is at the final reward tier, 1800) you can earn a bunch of goodies along the way. To put things in perspective - by my count you can earn up to 140 points per day if you play at least 10 battles. 

So, 10 battles a day for 13 days and you've got all the rewards, you'll just need to claim them on Tankrewards.com after earning the points. 

1. You don't get compensation if you already own the Scorpion. Sell the tank for Credits before you pick your prizes, that way you receive half the vehicle's value back in Credits.
  2. I heard about some folks being affected by the prize selection window last month. I saw your PM's and am following up with Customer Support to see if there's anything we can do for y'all.
  3. I'm working on a survey for Tankrewards that we will hopefully be running monthly, so we can get a bunch more direct feedback and suggestions from players for what they would like to see from future iterations of Tankrewards.

For details and timing, check out the article: https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/announcements/tank-rewards-1219/

^ it's also got a handy button that will take you straight to Tankrewards if you don't care to type the URL into your browser.

Thanks Domo plus one.  Easy indeed.  If you do it right and have the right tanks you can max out TR daily in 10 matches as Domo stated.

TL/DR;  Per riversteel just playing the game will get it done for the most part.  But if you want to focus on getting them done in as few as possible.

All but one mission is tier specific OR HIGHER.  The only set that isn't uses the AE Phase I, Emil 1951 or Renegade for five missions.  One mission requires ONE match in tier 2 OR HIGHER.

Two in T10 or higher, three in T9 or higher, four in T8 or higher and likewise till ten at T2 or higher.  And the only requirement is PLAY A BATTLE.  No win, no xp placement, etc...

Meaning you can complete the missions concurrently or at the same time.  And along with other missions like Renegade.

So start with your Tier 10s for that mission or the Emil 1951, AE Phase I and/or Renegade for that mission.  Preferably at least three in the AE.  If you have the tanks of course.

Then your T10 and T9 missions will be done if you did at least three in the AE as it's tier nine.   Then work your way "down" the missions tierwise to so to speak.  When you get a certain tier complete you can stay at that tier or drop down a tier and still complete the lower tier missions.

I ran five AE Phase I missions earlier then my two tier ten missions.  Left me with three missions to complete one at T4 or higher, then one at T3 or higher, then one at T2 or higher.  I stayed above tier 4 for three matches and was done, though I could've worked my way down the scale. 

eastcoastlobster #5 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 20:28

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 63 battles

A Couple of Questions since I am without Internet Service until Saturday morning.

1. Do I still have time if I start on the 7th to get the reward.

2. I missed the first 2 days of Advent , can someone tell me what the first 2 tanks were.

Thank you

ZYKLOP_ #6 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 20:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27306 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

View Posteastcoastlobster, on Dec 04 2019 - 07:28, said:

A Couple of Questions since I am without Internet Service until Saturday morning.

1. Do I still have time if I start on the 7th to get the reward.

2. I missed the first 2 days of Advent , can someone tell me what the first 2 tanks were.

Thank you

I can do that for you.

Do you have tanks across all tiers? Particularly 10 and 9.

Do you have one pf the New toy tanks?

ZYKLOP_ #7 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 20:44

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27306 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

Let's assume you have all tiers available - although to be fair if you simply play 10 battles in a tier 10 you will automatically be credited all the other points. The assumption is you don't have a New Toy tank.

There are other threads that explain how it works. However you don't need to play all battles at all tiers. If you start with the tier 10 and do 2 battles that credits 2 battles to all the other missions. Do 2 at 10 then 1 at 9 and that is the 3 at 9 finished. then go nuts in a group of tier 8 premiums (to maximise other returns) for 7 battles and that is all the missions finished. Do that for an hour a day until the 20th and BOOM, free Scorpion.

FrontenacDuVandoo #8 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 21:16

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18045 battles
  • [BBI2] BBI2
I don't see Salute Victory in my list of mission. I presume this is for the vets who have linked their accounts?

DrWho_ #9 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 21:33

Major

• -Players-
  • 26559 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Dec 03 2019 - 19:42, said:

Unfortunately this is only true if you're already an experience player with high tier tanks in your garage, preferably tier 9/10, in which case it is indeed easy to complete

If however you're short on high tier tanks you can't complete this no matter how much you play.

To use my EU account as an example, where my highest tier tank is a tier 7, I can only get 70 points pr day. For me personally it doesn't really matter much as it's mostly a goofing around account for when I want to play with low ping (I live in Europe)  but a lot of people who would appreciate getting a Scorpion the most (nice reward tank btw) won't be able to get it whereas on my NA account I can easily get it but I don't "need" it (looking past the fact that I already own it)

Since I want newer players to stay and keep this server going I wish you guys had made it a bit easier for people without high tier tanks, mostly new(ish) player one would assume, to get the nice rewards as those are the ones who would benefit the most from getting them. I don't need them as I already own pretty much every tank I want to play already

No sour grapes, just some feedback

Volcanic_lobster_220 #10 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 21:42

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8826 battles

Definitely easy this month, well apparently for me atleast since i have a Tier 10 and multiple Tier 9's, i can get 130 points per day, but i'm inclined to agree with others that the current Tank Rewards is NOT New player friendly! the Scorpion could be a good credits earner for someone without premium tanks, but they won't be able to get it without having High tier tanks, and that doesn't seem fair.

But good job WG for removing the "Get Xth place by XP " requirement, all i have to do is play 10 battles a day for 14 days, so i'm happy :) 

thanks for the post Domo

Edited by Volcanic_lobster_220, Dec 03 2019 - 21:45.

RingoMcLennison #11 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 21:42

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 37044 battles

View PostFrontenacDuVandoo, on Dec 03 2019 - 17:16, said:

I don't see Salute Victory in my list of mission. I presume this is for the vets who have linked their accounts?

This is correct.

the_dude_76 #12 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 21:54

Major

• Players
  • 34339 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostDomoSapien, on Dec 03 2019 - 12:42, said:

Better than a tier 5 but as usual it's not worth the extra effort if you've already got the tank. And of course this also begs the question, why not just offer players 50% credit value if they have the tank and save them the hassle if you're going to recommend the work around anyway?

Block Quote

1. I'm working on a survey for Tankrewards that we will hopefully be running monthly, so we can get a bunch more direct feedback and suggestions from players for what they would like to see from future iterations of Tankrewards.

Let me save you the effort-- Just make it what it was...

stc2828 #13 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 22:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 30957 battles
  • [HACKD] HACKD
Come on, why there isn't any compensation? Even a 50% credit compensation would warm my heart.  

stc2828 #14 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 23:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 30957 battles
  • [HACKD] HACKD

View Poststc2828, on Dec 03 2019 - 21:59, said:

Come on, why there isn't any compensation? Even a 50% credit compensation would warm my heart.  

I mean people are going to sell it for 50% credit then get it back anyway, wouldn't it make sense to give 50% credit so players save times, and everybody is happy?

ephBomb #15 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 23:16

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36678 battles
  • [DP20] DP20

I was thinking the same thing you said Domo, sell your scorpion and at least get 1/2 your credits back.

Problem with that is I have camo on it I will lose the cost to re up my camo. Right? Why do they have to

Be like That? Put up something else we can earn, or pay up, I mean c'mon man. I am talking about the

top prize the M-56 Scorpion. put up the T78 maybe? IDK...

StoveBolt54 #16 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 23:30

Captain

• -Players-
  • 30787 battles

The name for the crew skin guy made me laugh.

Sink_Stuff #17 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 23:37

Captain

• Players
  • 16138 battles
I can't help but point out Domosapien that if people can sell the tank for half credits then why not just credit people who already have it half the credits? Do you see what i mean? Advising people to work the system is fine, but it would be better to make the system such that it doesn't have to be worked? besides, don't you think it sounds a lot better on a promotion to tell people that they will get half the credits instead of telling them they get nothing? 

Edited by Sink_Stuff, Dec 03 2019 - 23:38.

Projectile_Misfired #18 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 23:50

Major

• Players
  • 38765 battles

+1 Domo for the recommendation of selling the Scorpion BEFORE selecting it as a reward....for the credits.

....now, it's just a matter of seeing how many players will actually sell it without having enough TR points to claim it.

Taylor3006 #19 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 01:58

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3725 battles
Tank Rewards have been really good to me these past months and this time around is no exception. The grind for the reward is not too oppressive and does not require much more than ONE tier 8 tank which I am super happy to see. 

FrontenacDuVandoo #20 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 02:26

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18045 battles
  • [BBI2] BBI2

View PostephBomb, on Dec 03 2019 - 17:16, said:

I was thinking the same thing you said Domo, sell your scorpion and at least get 1/2 your credits back.

Problem with that is I have camo on it I will lose the cost to re up my camo. Right? Why do they have to

Be like That? Put up something else we can earn, or pay up, I mean c'mon man. I am talking about the

top prize the M-56 Scorpion. put up the T78 maybe? IDK...

You'll keep the camo. you can swap camo around nowadays. But it will involve removing it all and putting it back again after regaining the tank.

Even if you have a rental camo you will get to keep it when its for the same tank. I had that situation last month with the Ram II.

The one thing that is annoying is the equipment. Either spend gold to demount, or sell it with the tank and re-buy it. For people who don't have a stock of equipment bought during a sale this means losing credits. Or it means using the equipment won during the month on this switch around.

All in all, the suggestion to give a credit package would make this a lot simpler.

Also tagged with Tankrewards, tank, rewards, tankrewards.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users