PSA: Tankrewards is pretty easy this month - get yourself an M56 Scorpion!

Tankrewards tank rewards tankrewards.com

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Ironclad73 #21 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 03:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 23627 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View PostFrontenacDuVandoo, on Dec 03 2019 - 17:26, said:

The one thing that is annoying is the equipment. Either spend gold to demount, or sell it with the tank and re-buy it. For people who don't have a stock of equipment bought during a sale this means losing credits. Or it means using the equipment won during the month on this switch around.

All in all, the suggestion to give a credit package would make this a lot simpler.

^This. It is isn't worth removing equipment and then going through the hassle also.  In fact it isn't worth removing equipment period, unless all you have is binos and net.  Just give us the credits for having it. 

I made it all the way through the tank rewards last month but didn't bother to claim the tanks because I already have them, didn't need more garage slots and didn't want to deal with the hassle of selling, plus I most likely have some equipment on all of them.

bad_73 #22 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 04:55

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1574 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Dec 03 2019 - 19:42, said:

Tankers, the content Gremlins wanted me to remind y'all that Tankrewards still going on during the month of December, and it's legitimately pretty easy this month if I do say so myself.

All you've got to do is log in and play battles. The more battles you play (up to a certain point) the more missions you will complete and the more Tankrewards points you'll earn. 

With reward tiers at 400 points, 800 points, 1300 points, 1700 points, and 1800 points (the Scorpion is at the final reward tier, 1800) you can earn a bunch of goodies along the way. To put things in perspective - by my count you can earn up to 140 points per day if you play at least 10 battles. 

So, 10 battles a day for 13 days and you've got all the rewards, you'll just need to claim them on Tankrewards.com after earning the points. 

A few notes worth mentioning:

1. You don't get compensation if you already own the Scorpion. Sell the tank for Credits before you pick your prizes, that way you receive half the vehicle's value back in Credits.
  2. I heard about some folks being affected by the prize selection window last month. I saw your PM's and am following up with Customer Support to see if there's anything we can do for y'all.
  3. I'm working on a survey for Tankrewards that we will hopefully be running monthly, so we can get a bunch more direct feedback and suggestions from players for what they would like to see from future iterations of Tankrewards.

For details and timing, check out the article: https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/announcements/tank-rewards-1219/

^ it's also got a handy button that will take you straight to Tankrewards if you don't care to type the URL into your browser.

Can only get 130 points for 10 battles.....,but really,this is a good return to the original tank rewards tho it is a bit easy but considering xmas is coming up,its nice to have the extra time.Thanks wg for respecting us in this regard.

IcedBroom #23 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 05:02

Major

• Players
  • 36956 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
My suggestion domo is let us earn more tier 7's and 8's from tank rewards and don't make the missions into a god damm marathon please for the love of god. Make them doable like this scorpion. Thanks :)

Taylor3006 #24 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 07:05

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3957 battles

View PostFrontenacDuVandoo, on Dec 03 2019 - 19:26, said:

All in all, the suggestion to give a credit package would make this a lot simpler.

This is a real head scratcher. Credit compensation costs Wargaming nothing to do and gives players incentive to actually play the game. I can understand them not wanting to give out gold but credits? I was bored and shopping in their store, then saw the big packages for the veterans appreciation thing where you get tons of premium US vehicles for like $150. I was going to buy it since my best crews are the US crews and only have like 8 of the lower tier tanks in the pack. The lack of credit compensation for those vehicles, stopped me from spending. I figured that there was no way I could afford to mount equipment on all those tanks and without credit compensation for the lower tier stuff, it just put me off from spending the money. Losing real money because of the unwillingness of giving out fake, in-game currency, seems absurd to me. Maybe Wargaming pays their employees and the electricity bill with credits, I know things work differently in Russian/Belarus/Cyrus than they do in the rest of the world so maybe they do. Personally I would prefer to hold US dollars and Canadian Beavers (or Loons, I always forget) than credits.... 

Frank1214 #25 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 12:16

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14863 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER

You closed November tankrewards selection two days earlier. When will WG compensate the people that did not selected all their rewards. Support promised some kind of codes and info on the main web page but I still can't find  anything!!! Do you hope that players will simply forger???  

Here is the letter:

Thanks for writing in!
We're sorry to hear that your'e unable to redeem your prizes in Tank Rewards and we do apologize for the error made.
Prize redemption will be made available soon. We will be making redemption codes for player to redeem their prizes so watch for an update on our news page here: https://worldoftanks.com/
We will be posting prize codes that players can redeem for each tier they earned but have not redeemed already.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please check out our knowledgebase articles or you can get in touch with us again.
Have a nice day.

Edited by Frank1214, Dec 04 2019 - 12:18.

usma79south #26 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 15:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 23868 battles

View Postbad_73, on Dec 04 2019 - 03:55, said:

Can only get 130 points for 10 battles.....,but really,this is a good return to the original tank rewards tho it is a bit easy but considering xmas is coming up,its nice to have the extra time.Thanks wg for respecting us in this regard.

Yes, thanks WG, and Domo - T Rewards this month is great, appreciate it -

I was a little worried that not having to be Top 10 or 12 XP wd lead to "no shows" (just to get battle credit),

but I hvn't been seeing that, so it seems to be working well - thanks again!

kier321 #27 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 22:18

Captain

• Players
  • 19128 battles
  • [PHASE] PHASE

View PostTaylor3006, on Dec 04 2019 - 01:05, said:

This is a real head scratcher. Credit compensation costs Wargaming nothing to do and gives players incentive to actually play the game. I can understand them not wanting to give out gold but credits? I was bored and shopping in their store, then saw the big packages for the veterans appreciation thing where you get tons of premium US vehicles for like $150. I was going to buy it since my best crews are the US crews and only have like 8 of the lower tier tanks in the pack. The lack of credit compensation for those vehicles, stopped me from spending. I figured that there was no way I could afford to mount equipment on all those tanks and without credit compensation for the lower tier stuff, it just put me off from spending the money. Losing real money because of the unwillingness of giving out fake, in-game currency, seems absurd to me. Maybe Wargaming pays their employees and the electricity bill with credits, I know things work differently in Russian/Belarus/Cyrus than they do in the rest of the world so maybe they do. Personally I would prefer to hold US dollars and Canadian Beavers (or Loons, I always forget) than credits.... 

Tanks bought in the prem shop give gold compensation if it hasn't changed

HardScrabble #28 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 22:23

Private

• Players
  • 32483 battles
  • [SZ] SZ

I have the Scorpion and am not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. I can handle jumping through a couple of hoops. Thanks for the credits!:)

Taylor3006 #29 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 22:40

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3957 battles

View Postkier321, on Dec 04 2019 - 15:18, said:

It literally says in the descriptions of the packages that NO compensation in credits or gold will be given.... 

the_dude_76 #30 Posted Dec 05 2019 - 03:09

Major

• Players
  • 34339 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View Postkier321, on Dec 04 2019 - 15:18, said:

These were special packages where the tank was included for free. Since you weren't actually buying the tank no compensation was offered if you already had it.

DarkChronosX #31 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 04:34

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9967 battles
  • [PPC] PPC

View PostDrWho_, on Dec 03 2019 - 20:33, said:

Unfortunately this is only true if you're already an experience player with high tier tanks in your garage, preferably tier 9/10, in which case it is indeed easy to complete

If however you're short on high tier tanks you can't complete this no matter how much you play.

To use my EU account as an example, where my highest tier tank is a tier 7, I can only get 70 points pr day. For me personally it doesn't really matter much as it's mostly a goofing around account for when I want to play with low ping (I live in Europe)  but a lot of people who would appreciate getting a Scorpion the most (nice reward tank btw) won't be able to get it whereas on my NA account I can easily get it but I don't "need" it (looking past the fact that I already own it)

Since I want newer players to stay and keep this server going I wish you guys had made it a bit easier for people without high tier tanks, mostly new(ish) player one would assume, to get the nice rewards as those are the ones who would benefit the most from getting them. I don't need them as I already own pretty much every tank I want to play already

No sour grapes, just some feedback

26k battles and highest tier is 7...

ok boomer

Go_Jeronimo #32 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 07:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16101 battles
  • [HAPPY] HAPPY
Pretty sad that they cant even give credits for a tank if someone already has it. It doesnt affect me, but its not a good sign. Theyre giving away a half a million or more credits in equipment or whatever, but wont give out another 750k or whatever it sells for? Less people will make it to tier 5 rewards than all the preceding tiers, and even less will already have the scorp, so its not like everyone on the server will be getting "X" number of credits. Its a small number of people being affected, who dont need to be affected. Unless someone from WG can show me how they lose a substantial amount of money by giving out the free, in-game currency, im disappointed.
Someone paid for that tank in the past or did a mission marathon or whatever so they have to miss out entirely? All it would take is to add a few lines of code.

I appreciate the tank rewards system, especially when its simple like this so people can just get bonuses without having to try hard and spend hours playing. But im cynical enough to question why an alternative or compensation cant be given?

silbervogel #33 Posted Dec 07 2019 - 00:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 56588 battles
  • [911] 911
really don't want people buying premium tanks now do you? With this no compensation policy.

MISAKA12580 #34 Posted Dec 10 2019 - 13:54

Private

• -Players-
  • 12462 battles
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
Any updates on the Nov tank reward prizes?

usma79south #35 Posted Dec 19 2019 - 01:49

Corporal

• Players
  • 23868 battles

Well, MM trashed me tonight, gave me 85% Defeats out of 13 battles (I average top 5),

but I got the reward M56 Scorpion, so can't be too upset...

Rumbaugh #36 Posted Dec 22 2019 - 23:08

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 6806 battles
What is the length of time we have to select the rewards? End of the Day? Month? Year? Indefinite?

WetRock #37 Posted Dec 23 2019 - 02:32

Major

• Players
  • 33988 battles
  • [-S1K-] -S1K-

Thanks for the reminder. WG does a really terrible job of letting people know what they can win and how to use what is possible to win. This is no exception. 

I clicked the link up top and found out I've already completed all five levels. Is it really that hard for WG to put a pop-up type window in the garage showing us when we win thee things until we claim it or tell it to go away? 

No idea if I did in November but I guess anything I earned is gone. 

Now I'm off to the other thread to figure out where those x5's things go we've been getting from the maidens. 

Edited by WetRock, Dec 23 2019 - 02:33.

usma79south #38 Posted Dec 23 2019 - 12:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 23868 battles

View PostRumbaugh, on Dec 22 2019 - 22:08, said:

What is the length of time we have to select the rewards? End of the Day? Month? Year? Indefinite?

Yes, answer to this ? pls??  When is the last day we can select the rewards???

Rumbaugh #39 Posted Dec 23 2019 - 22:40

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 6806 battles
I'm thinking it may end at the end of the event (Dec 26 0500cst) since a new Tank Rewards for January will start a few days after but really don't know. Answer WG?

Quake_Guy #40 Posted Dec 24 2019 - 04:10

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5708 battles

did the math, if I get the Tier 9 I have been grinding early by creating a few blueprint fragments, I will be 10 points short of the Scorpion by the time it expires morning of Dec 26th... Doh...

That's what I get for going on vacation for a weekend earlier this month.  I must have skipped a couple of missions that I could complete some days, like playing 5 tier 8 battles maybe.

Anyway to get the missions to reset between the midnight and 3AM on Dec 26th, so I can get an extra round...

Also tagged with Tankrewards, tank, rewards, tankrewards.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users