Please consider..

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Filthywon #1 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 21:02

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20310 battles
  • [TINC] TINC

Adding shell velocity of each round in a tanks data. Make it accessible with the rest of the shells data, ie. Penetration and alpha. 

I should not have to research it on a 3rd party site. Having the velocity is a huge help in determining lead time especially with the addition of the fast wheeled vehicles.

I would like to see it for all rounds per tank standard and premium rounds, HE and hesh. Thank you. 

HOTA_CHATON #2 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 21:46

Major

• Players
  • 13761 battles
  • [PPSAG] PPSAG

View PostFilthywon, on Dec 03 2019 - 14:02, said:

Adding shell velocity of each round in a tanks data. Make it accessible with the rest of the shells data, ie. Penetration and alpha. 

I should not have to research it on a 3rd party site. Having the velocity is a huge help in determining lead time especially with the addition of the fast wheeled vehicles.

I would like to see it for all rounds per tank standard and premium rounds, HE and hesh. Thank you. 

For realz.  As you also should not have to rely on 3rd party assistance to post pictures and things like that on these forums either.

churchill50 #3 Posted Dec 03 2019 - 21:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 20899 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI

I second that.

Also, the ability to see dispersion on the move stats and terrain resistance values in-game would be amazing. Again, having to go to a third party site to information that is that critical to how the tank will perform sucks.

Flakker2 #4 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 07:14

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 54982 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

I think they are not showing it because they are worried it may confuse new players and overcomplicate things...

Well, how about you have an option that you can toggle in settings that displays all that detailed information. By default, it would be disabled.

Filthywon #5 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 12:34

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20310 battles
  • [TINC] TINC

View PostFlakker2, on Dec 04 2019 - 01:14, said:

I think they are not showing it because they are worried it may confuse new players and overcomplicate things...

Well, how about you have an option that you can toggle in settings that displays all that detailed information. By default, it would be disabled.

That would be great ! 

black_colt #6 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 17:11

Major

• -Players-
  • 4570 battles

There are mods that are available that show the velocity detail for each shell available on that specific vehicle when you hover over the vehicle icon in the garage carousel.

Trying to remember the exact mod but it is available in Aslain's WoT Modpack  - perhaps someone else can provide that information ... 

IIRC up-to-date modpacks downloaded from the MOD HUB WORLD OF TANKS ONLY will not subject you to sanction under the Wargaming Fair Play Policy. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users