Jump to content


In-game advent purchase


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

_MEJOE_ #1 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 21:37

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 39250 battles
  • 33
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    02-15-2012
where in the bloody hell do i go to find the button to buy using in-game gold for the senlac? i keep getting the run-around from WG's web page. click on the tank in the garage, click "calander" click on the day4 advent special. foloow what they have posted to find the "mission" to be able to purchase for gold. go back in-game and do what they post. get sent back to the WG web page and i never get the bloody mission or option to buy using in-game gold ( im not going to buy this with $). ive loged onto the game with safe mode and that hasnt changed anything.

bad_73 #2 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 21:44

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 1574 battles
  • 588
  • Member since:
    03-16-2019

View Post_MEJOE_, on Dec 04 2019 - 21:37, said:

where in the bloody hell do i go to find the button to buy using in-game gold for the senlac? i keep getting the run-around from WG's web page. click on the tank in the garage, click "calander" click on the day4 advent special. foloow what they have posted to find the "mission" to be able to purchase for gold. go back in-game and do what they post. get sent back to the WG web page and i never get the bloody mission or option to buy using in-game gold ( im not going to buy this with $). ive loged onto the game with safe mode and that hasnt changed anything.

Nothing unusual here.You should be used to wg shenanigans by now.The wonder is that your still willing to spend money.You guys got to send a message.They are beginning to soften as indicated by the latest tank rewards mission but still they need to be given the message that we want better service instead of the constant things that dont work.



Silentslayer99 #3 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 21:46

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16346 battles
  • 244
  • [HAFR] HAFR
  • Member since:
    07-06-2013

Usually it's right underneath the tank image. https://images.app.g...aJkbTHTfXCHTeH7

 

Right below Lor 40t. In this image. Purchase with gold.

 

Not at home so I cant verify if this is ingame atm or not.



_MEJOE_ #4 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 22:03

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 39250 battles
  • 33
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    02-15-2012

View PostSilentslayer99, on Dec 04 2019 - 15:46, said:

Usually it's right underneath the tank image. https://images.app.g...aJkbTHTfXCHTeH7

 

Right below Lor 40t. In this image. Purchase with gold.

 

Not at home so I cant verify if this is ingame atm or not.

 the problem is that the "advent calender" window is not poping up. i get the WoT websitepage instead of the advent calander



__WarChild__ #5 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 22:04

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 34058 battles
  • 6,363
  • [OPIC] OPIC
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017
Go to STORE - then click on the 2nd thing down which should be the Advent store. The window should pop up then.

_MEJOE_ #6 Posted Dec 04 2019 - 22:08

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 39250 battles
  • 33
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    02-15-2012

View Post__WarChild__, on Dec 04 2019 - 16:04, said:

Go to STORE - then click on the 2nd thing down which should be the Advent store. The window should pop up then.

 i go to the store, click the "its shoping time!" promo sale window and get : World of Tanks\ Realistic Online Tank Game\ Play for free" and the header for the box. not "advent calender" i would post  a SS but my internet does not support any kind of uplaoding without crashing. so i cant post  a SS



Projectile_Misfired #7 Posted Dec 05 2019 - 00:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 38765 battles
  • 3,047
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

OP, not sure if you've figured it out yet, but, if not,

 

Not sure if you have enough time left to contact CS, but that couldn't hurt either. If anything, it could help you out later on with something else you want to pick up.

Hope you get it worked out before the sale ends.



spud_tuber #8 Posted Dec 05 2019 - 00:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 59924 battles
  • 9,102
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013

View Post_MEJOE_, on Dec 04 2019 - 15:08, said:

 i go to the store, click the "its shoping time!" promo sale window and get : World of Tanks\ Realistic Online Tank Game\ Play for free" and the header for the box. not "advent calender" i would post  a SS but my internet does not support any kind of uplaoding without crashing. so i cant post  a SS

That's.. an odd issue with the crashing interwebs...  maybe it could also be contributing to the other issue you're having?



DomoSapien #9 Posted Dec 05 2019 - 00:15

    Community Coordinator

  • -Players-
  • 14991 battles
  • 1,243
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012

Always contact CS about a purchasing issue within the sale period of said purchase. They can't always help, but if they can, it's important to notify them about the issue prior to the sale period expiring, so that it's clear you attempted to complete a purchase and aren't just going through a bad case of FOMO and want to pick it up a day later.


That said, in your garage, there is like a little easel set up behind your tank. If you mouse over it, it gets highlighted with a yellow outline. If you click on that easel... does it bring up the Advent Calendar or bring up the Premium Shop on worldoftanks.com?

 

 



_MEJOE_ #10 Posted Dec 05 2019 - 02:09

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 39250 battles
  • 33
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    02-15-2012

View PostDomoSapien, on Dec 04 2019 - 18:15, said:

Always contact CS about a purchasing issue within the sale period of said purchase. They can't always help, but if they can, it's important to notify them about the issue prior to the sale period expiring, so that it's clear you attempted to complete a purchase and aren't just going through a bad case of FOMO and want to pick it up a day later.


That said, in your garage, there is like a little easel set up behind your tank. If you mouse over it, it gets highlighted with a yellow outline. If you click on that easel... does it bring up the Advent Calendar or bring up the Premium Shop on worldoftanks.com?

 

 

 ive tried to submit a ticket, but repeatedly greeted with: an unexpecter error ocured, please try again later. over an hour or trying so CS isnt going to do **** all.

 

clicking the easel, clikcing the ingame advent window from the store and clicking on the actual tank int the background all result in the main web page to the WoT website. not the advent calender or directly to the premium shop. This is the only thing that pops up in the window upon clicking the 3 ways to get to the advent calender from in-game: https://worldoftanks.com/.

nothing more, nothing less. thats what i get.

View Postspud_tuber, on Dec 04 2019 - 18:15, said:

That's.. an odd issue with the crashing interwebs...  maybe it could also be contributing to the other issue you're having?

 i live in the outskirts of a small town, the best internet speed i get is 6mbs down, 0.5 mbs up. shared across 7+ devices at a time. the moment someone uploads anything, the ping will easily reach over 700ms making it complely unusable to anyone else in the house.



_MEJOE_ #11 Posted Dec 05 2019 - 02:35

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 39250 battles
  • 33
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    02-15-2012

View PostProjectile_Misfired, on Dec 04 2019 - 18:04, said:

OP, not sure if you've figured it out yet, but, if not,

 

Not sure if you have enough time left to contact CS, but that couldn't hurt either. If anything, it could help you out later on with something else you want to pick up.

Hope you get it worked out before the sale ends.

 ive just re-installed my modpack with an option to delete the game cache files. thats what the issus is. tyvm for this info. so to others that have a similar issue, heres an answer to the problem.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users