Jump to content


Help me find a new toy!

Premium Premium Tanks

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

fishygamer717 #1 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 17:03

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 3574 battles
  • 6
  • [TL-DR] TL-DR
  • Member since:
    07-02-2018

So with the Twitch Prime rentals, I have tried out multiple tanks and the ones I enjoyed the most were the 5/1 RAAC, Caernar AX, T-54 mod., Strv S1, and the Patriot. With that being said, I love tanks that can work ridge lines and go hull down and brawl. I am currently working up the French Wheelies and I’m almost done with the 430. With the referral program, I am probably getting the 4202. The advent sales have been subpar but I do hope some of my favorite tanks come up! I am also thinking about spending money on the loot boxes and looking at the leaks I’m hoping I can pick up a Prog. What premium tanks would ya’ll recommend to me as I have only rentals and I have two friends I need to carry them:justwait:as they’re playing their ridge line TDs?

Spoiler

 

 



MagillaGuerilla #2 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 17:07

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 26031 battles
  • 4,832
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013
I have all of the ones you mention, and lately the 5/1 has been my all around go to tank.

Desert_Fox_1969 #3 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 17:18

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 38599 battles
  • 1,842
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    12-22-2013

5/1 is good. AX if you like hull down / ridge line heavies. 

Mod 1 has not enough gun depression to fight on ridge lines. 

Patriot is good as top tier on the right (hill) maps and a credit maker.



jamesdoz #4 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 17:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 39871 battles
  • 4,964
  • [AMOX] AMOX
  • Member since:
    05-08-2012

View Postfishygamer717, on Dec 06 2019 - 11:03, said:

So with the Twitch Prime rentals, I have tried out multiple tanks and the ones I enjoyed the most were the 5/1 RAAC, Caernar AX, T-54 mod., Strv S1, and the Patriot. With that being said, I love tanks that can work ridge lines and go hull down and brawl. I am currently working up the French Wheelies and I’m almost done with the 430. With the referral program, I am probably getting the 4202. The advent sales have been subpar but I do hope some of my favorite tanks come up! I am also thinking about spending money on the loot boxes and looking at the leaks I’m hoping I can pick up a Prog. What premium tanks would ya’ll recommend to me as I have only rentals and I have two friends I need to carry them:justwait:as they’re playing their ridge line TDs?

Spoiler

 

 

Pick up a new td tomorrow for advent, You will love it, Most do.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/615738-advent-calendar-december-7th-tank-is-up/


Edited by jamesdoz, Dec 06 2019 - 17:22.


dnaman #5 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 17:21

    Captain

  • Players
  • 33054 battles
  • 1,921
  • [CRZY] CRZY
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013
The renegade currently on marathon is a hevium ridge line fighter.  You might consider getting as far into the marathon as you can and picking it up?

fishygamer717 #6 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 17:28

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 3574 battles
  • 6
  • [TL-DR] TL-DR
  • Member since:
    07-02-2018

View Postjamesdoz, on Dec 06 2019 - 17:21, said:

Pick up a new td tomorrow for advent, You will love it, Most do.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/615738-advent-calendar-december-7th-tank-is-up/


Skorp is a safe pick, the alpha dmg is fun  :arta:

View Postdnaman, on Dec 06 2019 - 17:21, said:

The renegade currently on marathon is a hevium ridge line fighter.  You might consider getting as far into the marathon as you can and picking it up?


I’m nearly done with stage 6, and I should be able to make it to stage 8. The price would be pretty good :)
 



PTwr #7 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 17:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 46325 battles
  • 10,770
  • [BITSA] BITSA
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

If you want  machine that can carry dead weight help your platoon TD's, then you'll have to aim for flexibility and durability as you'll need to keep that frontline in front of tedies.

Cent 5/1 is prime choice for that, as its basically a downtiered 7/1 and a wannabe HT. Also, as fitting for Ausiee model, it looks a tad mad maxish. 

Picking both Cent and 4202 sounds a bit redundant so you could go for Caern or Patriot as they are also heviums, although not as flexible.



jamesdoz #8 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 17:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 39871 battles
  • 4,964
  • [AMOX] AMOX
  • Member since:
    05-08-2012

View PostPTwr, on Dec 06 2019 - 11:31, said:

If you want  machine that can carry dead weight help your platoon TD's, then you'll have to aim for flexibility and durability as you'll need to keep that frontline in front of tedies.

Cent 5/1 is prime choice for that, as its basically a downtiered 7/1 and a wannabe HT. Also, as fitting for Ausiee model, it looks a tad mad maxish. 

Picking both Cent and 4202 sounds a bit redundant so you could go for Caern or Patriot as they are also heviums, although not as flexible.

Cent is a good tank, alpha is a bit low, But it's a good Tank, T26e5, Solid tank, as is the Carnarvon ax.



Vulcan_Spectre #9 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 18:08

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 6882 battles
  • 1,803
  • [RACK] RACK
  • Member since:
    12-25-2017
Cent 5/1 is a super Pershing that instead of trading speed for armor, trades nothing for armor

tod914 #10 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 18:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 66053 battles
  • 7,238
  • [CLASS] CLASS
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013
The Swede mediums might fit the bill.  The 8 and 10 are good.  The 9 is a bit of a dud with it's lackluster gun.  10 is worth it though.

PTwr #11 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 18:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 46325 battles
  • 10,770
  • [BITSA] BITSA
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

View PostVulcan_Spectre, on Dec 06 2019 - 17:08, said:

Cent 5/1 is a super Pershing that instead of trading speed for armor, trades mudflaps for armor

FTFY :] 







Also tagged with Premium, Premium Tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users