Renegade Mission, XP not counted but requirments were met.

Renegade MIssion bug Help 10k+xp lost

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

iluvcheez_its #1 Posted Dec 09 2019 - 02:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 20381 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S
I was grinding renegade missions, got to stage 7. Upon reaching stage 7 a bug happened and my progress was not counted for 20<>50 battles. I played only 2-3 battles below tier 6. Most of the battles I played met the stage 7 requirements of being top 10 of XP earners on team. I played at least 30 battles before I realized my progress was not being counted. I had logged in and out playing a few battles at a time so the only way to see past battle results is to upload all battles WoTreplays. I filed a ticket and was told I had to meet requirements for mission and to screenshot battle results showing I had. The problem I run into is not knowing what my first battle was after reaching stage 7( the start of the problem). The problem stopped after filing the ticket and results started being counted again immediately.
Is there a way to find out when I reached stage 7 so I know how far back to go in my replays to start checking my results? I am confident I am out at least 10k XP, If I spend too much time digging through replays and sorting data to send to WoT I will not have enough time to grind enough XP to get renegade or at least a decent percentage off the tank. This is very annoying because I have already spent 20+ hours grinding the missions.

Flakker2 #2 Posted Dec 09 2019 - 03:09

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 55670 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP
Weird. I do not know what could be the cause, but I hope that you are able to finish your Renegade marathon!

luver2 #3 Posted Dec 09 2019 - 04:40

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 36392 battles

i can't even call up status from within garage.  Starting today... just endlessly spins the gear around WofT logo with "Loading content..." above it. :angry:

My premium time expired last nite; is this "denial error" just a coincidence or

...punishment for not buying more Prem time? :sceptic:

Other 2 missions tabs work fine/as always.

iluvcheez_its #4 Posted Dec 09 2019 - 08:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 20381 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S
*update*, tried uploading battles to WoT replays and guess what! all battle results are showing up as *0*'s for all fields IE damage, XP, ect.

Mr_BushyBeard #5 Posted Dec 09 2019 - 08:43

Captain

• -Players-
  • 3589 battles
I had a few games in the early stages that were tier 6 (reqs were tiers 6+) and no Xp were applied to the marathon. I don't think any complaint I made is gonna fix a few hundred XP, so I don't bother. From that point I just played 7 and above.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users