XVM blocks ALL stats if you use the anonymizer

xvm anonymizer

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

ProfessionalFinn #61 Posted Jan 11 2020 - 18:12

Major

• -Players-
  • 30077 battles

This change is totally fair.  Watching Claus videos noticed he has enabled anonymizer.

Good for him.  May others check the box as well.  Since the release of anonymizer I have witnessed ZERO start-of-game drownings. 
Anecdotal evidence of course.  But it fits my experience.

ProfessionalFinn #62 Posted Jan 11 2020 - 18:15

Major

• -Players-
  • 30077 battles

View PostDJMcFlinty, on Dec 14 2019 - 13:31, said:

XVM needs to be gone,  only legit arguments to keep it is garage stuff that with XVM gone might push the WoT devs to add it to the game them self finally

The path to its death is for WG to provide XVM features.  XVM exists because it offers desired capabilities.  Anonymizer fixes the one and only bad XVM capability IMO.

Demented_Aussie #63 Posted Mar 21 2020 - 07:08

Private

• -Players-
  • 32 battles
  • [DEM] DEM
I think its a good idea, that way those that choose to anonoymize get not information from XVM, but in return since the player anonymized is greyed it makes them a good target.. again, lol

Trakks #64 Posted Mar 21 2020 - 20:05

Captain

• Players
  • 5126 battles

View Postheavymetal1967, on Dec 11 2019 - 16:43, said:

TL/DR;   Tit for tat.  ;)

Using Google Translate on this folks so bear with me.  This is also why the Link is the way it is folks.

States statistics so I'm guessing everything else will work same as if you let your XVM "subscription" expire.

I get why they're doing it, but interesting turn of events and it may go sideways on them so to speak.

And I'm sure this is why they're referencing experiment and that it is subject to change.

Either way...  :popcorn:

I don't need to see the statistics of other players, and neither should anyone else. If not seeing someone else's statistics is going to somehow take away your enjoyment of the game, then I suggest you find a good proctologist to relieve the tension on your anal sphincter. 

Ironclad455 #65 Posted Mar 21 2020 - 22:44

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 47247 battles
  • [_E_] _E_

View PostTrakks, on Mar 21 2020 - 14:05, said:

I don't need to see the statistics of other players, and neither should anyone else. If not seeing someone else's statistics is going to somehow take away your enjoyment of the game, then I suggest you find a good proctologist to relieve the tension on your anal sphincter. 

It is always nice to know if you are dogfighting the Red Baron, or to know that everyone else alive on your team is a tomato (or not).  I used to get myself all bent out of shape when I was on a team that was destined to lose, but now I just play more conservatively early if I know my team is crap.  BL, I think it adds to the game.  That being said, I have no problem with folks who wish to be anonymous.  

Edited by Ironclad455, Mar 21 2020 - 22:44.

NeatoMan #66 Posted Mar 22 2020 - 00:47

Major

• Players
  • 30309 battles
  • [ROXY] ROXY

View PostIronclad455, on Mar 21 2020 - 16:44, said:

It is always nice to know if you are dogfighting the Red Baron, or to know that everyone else alive on your team is a tomato (or not).  I used to get myself all bent out of shape when I was on a team that was destined to lose, but now I just play more conservatively early if I know my team is crap.  BL, I think it adds to the game.  That being said, I have no problem with folks who wish to be anonymous.  

I used to use it, when I was keeping track of win chances, but don't use it anymore.  I really haven't missed it at all.  If getting rid of stats will keep the likes of budha from making his idiotic threads I'm all for it.

Antagonistik #67 Posted Mar 25 2020 - 22:44

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 39554 battles
  • [HLCYD] HLCYD
I can't wait until it's automatically enabled for EVERY player. Now I don't care about my stats other than trying to win most of the time. I don't get focused as much and there is absolutely no expectations for me other than everyone pulling their weight. You don't get as many folks just blindly following folks because the perception of their play. That is absolutely 1 of the many changes that would improve the game.

Trakks #68 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 05:00

Captain

• Players
  • 5126 battles

View PostProfessionalFinn, on Jan 11 2020 - 17:12, said:

This change is totally fair.  Watching Claus videos noticed he has enabled anonymizer.

Good for him.  May others check the box as well.  Since the release of anonymizer I have witnessed ZERO start-of-game drownings. 
Anecdotal evidence of course.  But it fits my experience.

I don't think he can do that on his sheriff account. How would anyone know he was a sheriff if he is anonymized? 

Trakks #69 Posted Mar 26 2020 - 05:02

Captain

• Players
  • 5126 battles

View PostIronclad455, on Mar 21 2020 - 21:44, said:

Why does that matter? Are you not going to play your best regardless of who is in the other plane/tank/ship or whatever? 

quickybabywannab #70 Posted Mar 27 2020 - 09:02

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 8847 battles
  • [TBBB] TBBB
not true. i get 2 battles a day where i can see peoples stats and they cant see mine. i mostly use xvm for the nice layout tho XD

Also tagged with xvm, anonymizer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users