tank premium e75TS opinions questions

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

TRK213_Turkey #21 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 18:51

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 6395 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
If there's money to be made it's a pretty safe bet that wg will sell it.

Sink_Stuff #22 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 18:56

Captain

• Players
  • 16178 battles

View PostTRK213_Turkey, on Dec 12 2019 - 17:51, said:

More than that, if it is a bad or very difficult tank to use that doesn't have a clearly defined role you can bet that they will not only openly sell it, but sell it very quickly before more people know about how bad or difficult to use it really is. This is probably the entire reason that it's in the loot boxes in the first place, to sell it as a random reward before people realize how bad and worse than other German heavy tanks it really is. 

spud_tuber #23 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 18:59

Major

• Players
  • 60486 battles

View PostSink_Stuff, on Dec 12 2019 - 11:36, said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jSHAfUt-1c

Skill4tu hates this tank, and has no problem saying so as it is the title of his review. However, even he admits that he is not a good heavy tank player. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytLMY5WnDIw&t=1308s

Quickybaby practically asked the tank to marry him. He is such a shill and it is so completely obvious it's almost sickening how much he tries to sell bad tanks. Universally considered the most disingenuous reviewer in the entire game.

https://clips.twitch...NeanderthalWOOP

Guido played it yesterday and had probably the worst time anyone could ever have in this tank. I don't know Guido though so I can't say if he is a heavy tank player or what. I just know that he said it isn't good and here is the clip for you. you can watch his entire video of his time playing the tank yesterday if you want to cringe and feel very bad for him. It was very painful to watch.

Right now the early reviews of this tank are mostly bad, sometimes very bad. This tank has a lot of issues, some hidden from players, such as the weak spot bulge on the side of the tank just under the turret. You have to take into consideration that right now the player base does not know the specifics about how to take out this tank. And yet, it's still a bad tank. Just wait until more regular players know about it's weaknesses, especially the huge turret ring and the weak spot when side scraping. 

I stand completely by my earlier statement that this a worse Lowe, so far, a very worse Lowe. And of course if you already have a Lowe I don't see any reason to get this tank. If you want a premium medium German tank then that is the issue. This company really just needs to make a decent tier 8 German premium medium tank. But for some reason they seem hell bent on NOT doing this. 

Guide has admitted that part of the problem was him during the steam. AFAIk, he hasn't claimed it is a good tank, just not quite as bad as his stream made it look. 

hikerjon1 #24 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 19:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 40118 battles

View PostTRK213_Turkey, on Dec 12 2019 - 17:51, said:

​Will the loot boxes generate hype for this tank and make it more marketable when sold on its own? Might be a good plan.

I think I'd rather buy the loot boxes, get gold for sure, and MAYBE get my hands on it. It looks okay--still like my Lowe, tho. 

Sink_Stuff #25 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 19:10

Captain

• Players
  • 16178 battles

View Postspud_tuber, on Dec 12 2019 - 17:59, said:

Guide has admitted that part of the problem was him during the steam. AFAIk, he hasn't claimed it is a good tank, just not quite as bad as his stream made it look. 

Of course the tank isn't that bad. That wasn't the point of me mentioning his failure in it. What people need to see from his stream (and thank you for streaming it Guido) is that this is a difficult tank to use well. Why do you think they bothered to make and release right now a Wargaming video explaining to people that the tank is neither a heavy tank, nor a medium tank. They state this many times, yet what this means is that it is not actually good at anything specific, just as Skill mentions. As he states, a tank with no specific advantage is a tank that is rather out of the current meta. They refused to make the maps favorable to average level tanks. Instead, you need to be a true heavy tank to go down the corridors of these maps. As well, you need the concealment and spotting if you want to go down the medium tank lanes of these maps. They did this on purpose to give one sided tanks a place to play on the maps. However, this completely screws over the average level tank that has no specific advantage. Where do you go? Well as the video states you are now just a support heavy tank that needs to try to find a flanking opportunity as soon as you can against the enemy. But as Skill understands that the developers apparently do not, is that the game rather doesn't work this way. Your tank needs to do it's job very well, that is how they designed the maps. If your tank doesn't fulfill a role strongly then it really has no place at all in the current meta.

So many people are going to fail in this tank and hate it and not understand why. They won't watch the video and understand that it isn't a heavy tank, nor a good medium tank role. It's not a heavium. Instead, they will push up like a heavy tank and get smashed because of the bad armor. Or they will go down the medium lanes and get out spotted because of the bad concealment and lower view range. Or, they will try to use the 8 degrees of gun depression against tanks with 10 degrees and fail. Many people will hate this tank and not understand that it doesn't have a good role to fill. It's not even a sniper tank. instead, they will blame wargaming for making a fail heavy AGAIN. And they should blame wargaming because the bottom line is they apparently don't understand the game they made and the current meta where a tank needs to be good at a defined role. 

Edited by Sink_Stuff, Dec 12 2019 - 19:16.

Snohoe #26 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 19:27

Captain

• Players
  • 18547 battles
  • [AIMED] AIMED

Before shell overmatching applied. So technically they are not wrong.

Ironmike11B #27 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 19:41

Major

• Players
  • 32390 battles
  • [BOND] BOND

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Dec 12 2019 - 11:43, said:

Try actually providing a link?

Since you're apparently not smart enough to go to the front page yourself, here it is for you. 

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/videos/video-how-to-play-e-75-ts/

I_QQ_4_U #28 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 19:58

Major

• -Players-
  • 24367 battles

View PostIronmike11B, on Dec 12 2019 - 19:41, said:

Since you're apparently not smart enough to go to the front page yourself, here it is for you. 

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/videos/video-how-to-play-e-75-ts/

And how am I supposed to know which one of the videos you're referring to? I certainly wouldn't think it was the sales pitch from WG.

HAN_Y0L0 #29 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 20:55

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30227 battles

View PostFranz_Yolo, on Dec 12 2019 - 11:22, said:

The IS 3A was sold at a later date.  Maybe they will sell the double barrel when they actually have a tank line implemented.  How many people actually play their Type 59, or IS 3A after all the hype died down.

I play my Hype 59 every day, IS-3A not so much.

hikerjon1 #30 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 21:33

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 40118 battles

View PostSink_Stuff, on Dec 12 2019 - 17:36, said:

Quickybaby practically asked the tank to marry him. He is such a shill and it is so completely obvious it's almost sickening how much he tries to sell bad tanks. He is universally considered the most disingenuous reviewer in the entire game. Would you expect anything less from a guy who stupidly says at the end of every video, "You've Been Epic!". He is so much of a shill that he doesn't even realize just how disingenuous he really is. No Quickybaby, people haven't been epic and one day you're going to realize just how much of a liar you really are. It's like telling a bum on the street that he is a total winner every day. It's either completely a false pretense, or it's actually a snide remark meant to insult everyone who obviously isn't epic. Either way all you need to know about Quickybaby is his false, fake, snide, condescending, and disingenuous tag line, "You've been epic". That's all you need to hear to understand what this troll is all about. 

Did you watch the video? He's very clear that the weaker armor is traded for mobility. He calls the Lowe a much more reliable tank. How is he being a troll? He also blasts WG for putting these new tanks in loot boxes that he says you have to "gamble for." How is that not critical?

Edited by hikerjon1, Dec 12 2019 - 21:34.

coconut2011 #31 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 22:35

Captain

• Players
  • 65964 battles
  • [AWOO] AWOO

View Posthikerjon1, on Dec 12 2019 - 12:33, said:

Did you watch the video? He's very clear that the weaker armor is traded for mobility. He calls the Lowe a much more reliable tank. How is he being a troll? He also blasts WG for putting these new tanks in loot boxes that he says you have to "gamble for." How is that not critical?

Exactly

Calling QB a troll is just idiotic when clearly he mentioned the trade off.  He mainly liked E-75 TS for its mobility.  He also did very well with sidescraping using the tank (2nd game hill fight).

I watched Skill4ltu as well.  Skill4ltu was very frustrated by the tank, but mostly by the RNG.  He like the platform though.  ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jSHAfUt-1c at 14:45 mark ).

SteelRonin #32 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 23:08

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 23702 battles
  • [SAKAI] SAKAI
Wolfpack with mediums and the E 75 TS will shine. That is the only thing you need to know...

ez_money #33 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 23:29

Captain

• Players
  • 15941 battles

View Postnuclearguy931, on Dec 12 2019 - 10:26, said:

It'll be in the loot boxes this year and then I sure if they do another Black Market deal it'll be available there.

Having a tank not sold before and available for the first time in the loot boxes is just another ploy to get people to buy them.

BINGO!! We have a winner!!! WG almost always puts a brand new tank in the loot boxes so people will buy tons of them in the hopes of getting the tank. Then they put in the premium shop later so people who didn't get them in loot boxes can spend money a second time to actually get it, and to also get money out of the other players that didn't buy the loot boxes.

Default_Alternative #34 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 23:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 9200 battles

View PostFranz_Yolo, on Dec 12 2019 - 17:22, said:

The IS 3A was sold at a later date.  Maybe they will sell the double barrel when they actually have a tank line implemented.  How many people actually play their Type 59, or IS 3A after all the hype died down.

Still play my IS-3A, but mostly in FL. The gun handling though, God help me, it's a challenge.

Haven't managed to snag a Type 59 in the hundreds of loot boxes I've opened. Will not pay over $100 USD for one either. Same goes for E-25. WG is really proud of those tanks.

mrmojo #35 Posted Dec 12 2019 - 23:45

Major

• Players
  • 20472 battles
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-

It is as ugly as sin as well - with a sewer pot on the back to rub in the ugliness. I wouldn't buy it as a stand alone tank.

DerJager #36 Posted Dec 13 2019 - 01:16

Major

• Players
  • 6900 battles
  • [GGNKR] GGNKR
Quickybaby isn't a shill, he's just an idiot, or a views [edited], depending on how you want to look at it. 

jamesdoz #37 Posted Dec 13 2019 - 02:03

Major

• Players
  • 39876 battles
  • [AMOX] AMOX

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Dec 12 2019 - 11:11, said:

I don't think it has 100% been confirmed that is a loot box exclusive and even if it is it will likely be sold later. The range finders don't have a hit box.

Well last year, The Skorpian was in botht e boxes and the calendar.

jamesdoz #38 Posted Dec 13 2019 - 02:06

Major

• Players
  • 39876 battles
  • [AMOX] AMOX

View Postez_money, on Dec 12 2019 - 17:29, said:

BINGO!! We have a winner!!! WG almost always puts a brand new tank in the loot boxes so people will buy tons of them in the hopes of getting the tank. Then they put in the premium shop later so people who didn't get them in loot boxes can spend money a second time to actually get it, and to also get money out of the other players that didn't buy the loot boxes.

Defender and the Skorpian , say hi, Also this is the new we are bleeding players at an alarming rate if we don't change we will be over wg.

Just like the advent calendar has had 3 tanks that have only been out for a yew months and we are getting 3 to 5 more. Nothing is set in stone.. How desperate is wg for cash this year? That is the only rule.

Edited by jamesdoz, Dec 13 2019 - 02:07.

jamesdoz #39 Posted Dec 13 2019 - 02:12

Major

• Players
  • 39876 battles
  • [AMOX] AMOX

View Posthikerjon1, on Dec 12 2019 - 15:33, said:

It isn't weak, Just a really horrible layout, What other tank has 2 small balls on the front next to the gun as hitboxes? They are range finders. The Foch 155's Range finder, Well the whole bar used to be a hit box, But that thing is Very large and prominent. The E75 TS having these nit boxes ruines the Tank, not that it's great, It's being sold as a jack of all trades, master of none  

Edited by jamesdoz, Dec 13 2019 - 02:12.

usercar001 #40 Posted Dec 13 2019 - 02:49

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 28583 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

View Postjamesdoz, on Dec 13 2019 - 02:12, said:

It isn't weak, Just a really horrible layout, What other tank has 2 small balls on the front next to the gun as hitboxes? They are range finders. The Foch 155's Range finder, Well the whole bar used to be a hit box, But that thing is Very large and prominent. The E75 TS having these nit boxes ruines the Tank, not that it's great, It's being sold as a jack of all trades, master of none  

well the tech tree e75 has them so... 

Also tagged with tank, premium, e75TS, opinions, questions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users