Suggestions/Looking for a Clan with good players that i can PLATOON with

platoon clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Volcanic_lobster_220 #1 Posted Dec 14 2019 - 05:56

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8991 battles

Clanwars stuff is fine too but mainly looking for clan with very active players who i can freely 'toon with at any time cause i've been playing solo long enough now and getting reaaaaaaaaly tired of no coordination or teamwork in randoms.

50.7% wr

Only Tier X right now is M48 Patton, working towards getting Obj 430U too

Active in late evening, pretty much every night...

I play Tier 6-10

Any suggested clans? :)

meme or anime clans are also welcome :p

Edited by Volcanic_lobster_220, Dec 14 2019 - 06:41.

HOTA_CHATON #2 Posted Dec 14 2019 - 06:14

Major

• Players
  • 13887 battles
  • [BIBLE] BIBLE
I would love to have you join us but we are very few, only 3, ATM.  Your welcome to hang out with us but being so small, I can't promise that we will be on with you a lot as all of us still work and we don't get on until late and even that time varies.   Maybe one day soon, we can offer you something but not much right now.  Best of luck in your search but, keep us in mind if you don't find what you are looking for.  We need all the help we can get.

nasfan #3 Posted Dec 14 2019 - 06:16

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 28901 battles

OP, lemme know how your clan search turns out.

My 2 biggest clan turnoffs:

-noone wants to platoon

-noone wants to use voice comms

If I'm going to being running solo pubs every night, or if I have to type in chat to communicate all the dang time with CLAN MATES, I'm out.  I don't know if people are shy, nervous, or just hermits.  But, if either one of those becomes the norm, I won't hesitate to leave.

Good luck.  I hope you find what you're looking for.  Have a +1

Edited by nasfan, Dec 15 2019 - 05:25.

GrandMasterViper #4 Posted Dec 14 2019 - 06:27

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29789 battles
  • [TUTOR] TUTOR
Tutor is a training clan that has people to platoon with every evening, and most of the day theres someone on. TS is a requirement so no issue there and since we are a training clan, we don't focus on skirms or CW, and theres no stat requirement. However, no toxic talk or x rated stuff in chat, we have a female and a couple kids in the clan learning.

JakeTheMystic #5 Posted Dec 14 2019 - 08:16

Major

• Players
  • 25180 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

You wont find an active clan willing to take you because you only have the Patton (one of the least used mediums at tier 10). The 430U is getting a nerf soon ™ so that won't even be something worth grinding for.

If you really just want a social clan, just type random numbers and letters in the search bar until you find something interesting. Pretty much the top 30 clans are at least somewhat active and any clan outside that rating struggles to get more than 10 people on a night. 

Volcanic_lobster_220 #6 Posted Dec 15 2019 - 04:46

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8991 battles

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Dec 14 2019 - 08:16, said:

You wont find an active clan willing to take you because you only have the Patton (one of the least used mediums at tier 10). The 430U is getting a nerf soon ™ so that won't even be something worth grinding for.

If you really just want a social clan, just type random numbers and letters in the search bar until you find something interesting. Pretty much the top 30 clans are at least somewhat active and any clan outside that rating struggles to get more than 10 people on a night. 

Good tip, thx for the help, dang didn't know how little active-clans there are...:amazed:

Out of the top 30 or so, which would you say is the most casual?

JakeTheMystic #7 Posted Dec 15 2019 - 10:04

Major

• Players
  • 25180 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View PostVolcanic_lobster_220, on Dec 14 2019 - 18:46, said:

Good tip, thx for the help, dang didn't know how little active-clans there are...:amazed:

Out of the top 30 or so, which would you say is the most casual?

If you're mostly interested in just tooning, MAD- isn't too bad but they do a lot of things I would shame them for obviously not going to due to name and shame rules but they did at least platoon often. Other than that, I havent been in RS but they field 3 teams around campaign times so i'd at least hope they have people looking to platoon often. 

All I can say for sure is that pretty much any clan I've been in is either dead or not social (with the exception of O-VER, but I don't know how they do as far as ratings). Pretty much just try to join advances - Chances are if they can get at least 10 for an advance they are fairly active.

Comrade_Killshot #8 Posted Dec 27 2019 - 16:52

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 21266 battles
  • [IRE] IRE

IRE will recruit you. We have a lot of members and nearly always have players on. We don't do clan wars as of right now. We are a very casual clan. But we do lots of platooning and dicking around on discord. Let me know if your interested. 

Think: Group of friends drinking and playing games.

Edited by comradekillshot, Dec 27 2019 - 16:53.

Also tagged with platoon, clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users