Jump to content


How to Play: Object 703 II


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Jambijon #1 Posted Dec 15 2019 - 20:26

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 3799 battles
  • 672
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

Greetings Tankers!

 

Have a video for you going over the new meme machine, Object 703 II.  I only go for the double salvo so better listen to this video than any of my advice.

 

 

GLHF!



SuperJaws100 #2 Posted Dec 15 2019 - 20:34

    Captain

  • Players
  • 19225 battles
  • 1,500
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011

Step 1: Gamble away all your money.

 

Step 2: Open lootboxes

 

Step 3: Don't get the Object 703 II anyway.

 

 



bilzbobaggins #3 Posted Dec 15 2019 - 20:36

    Captain

  • Players
  • 50285 battles
  • 1,128
  • [-SSS-] -SSS-
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013
Step 4: Whine on forum about it.

Michelin2433 #4 Posted Dec 15 2019 - 20:41

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 87 battles
  • 303
  • Member since:
    02-21-2019
Step 5: screw WarGaming

NiteDog #5 Posted Dec 15 2019 - 21:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 29740 battles
  • 7,146
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    08-09-2011
The video is the worst instructional video I have ever viewed. 

LtKelly #6 Posted Dec 18 2019 - 05:50

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 17974 battles
  • 125
  • [BITSA] BITSA
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012
Needs Amazons in bronze teddy's and leather micro mini's.

Belisarius71 #7 Posted Yesterday, 06:39 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 35550 battles
  • 32
  • [CLKEY] CLKEY
  • Member since:
    04-10-2013

View PostJambijon, on Dec 15 2019 - 19:26, said:

Greetings Tankers!

 

Have a video for you going over the new meme machine, Object 703 II.  I only go for the double salvo so better listen to this video than any of my advice.

 

 

GLHF!


Okay ... what three firing modes???

I can fire 1 barrel at a time, or two, that seems to be it. You guys keep saying three modes, and your video gives "two" different scenarios for firing one at a time. But.

 

HOW? WHAT is changing? Is there another button to push, do I hold the button for a different span of time?? What "changes" the method of firing?



Belisarius71 #8 Posted Yesterday, 06:41 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 35550 battles
  • 32
  • [CLKEY] CLKEY
  • Member since:
    04-10-2013

View PostNiteDog, on Dec 15 2019 - 20:50, said:

The video is the worst instructional video I have ever viewed. 


Agreed. I am now familiar with irrelevant boxing terms, and in no way understand how a tank that can either fire 1 or 2 tubes at a time somehow has either a five second, or .... 12 second difference in loading time?



Cricketer #9 Posted Yesterday, 08:50 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13908 battles
  • 178
  • [MARV] MARV
  • Member since:
    04-24-2012

View PostBelisarius71, on Jan 24 2020 - 12:39, said:


Okay ... what three firing modes???

I can fire 1 barrel at a time, or two, that seems to be it. You guys keep saying three modes, and your video gives "two" different scenarios for firing one at a time. But.

 

HOW? WHAT is changing? Is there another button to push, do I hold the button for a different span of time?? What "changes" the method of firing?

 

1) shoot 1 shot, wait 11s, shoot the other (e.g. normal tank)

2) shoot 1 shot, wait 5s, shoot the other, wait 11s to shoot 1 or 22s to shoot both (e.g. autoreloaders)

3) charge for 3s, shoot both, wait 16s to shoot 1 or 27s for both (this is new)

You get the best dpm with 1) because the 5s gap between shots in 2) means your reload restarts, and 3) has a 5 second lock after shooting.

 

You can rebind double shot to another button. You still need to hold that button for 3s.

 

All those values vary tank to tank.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users