TIL that cheating is ok, as long as you're smart about it.

cheating clan cup

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Dr_Jerkov #41 Posted Dec 17 2019 - 18:36

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 2321 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

LookOut48469, on Dec 17 2019 - 18:07, said:

Just briefly read the Eula , game rules, privacy policy and didn't see anything resembling using live streaming, so yes it was allowed. Morally it's not even a question to me,but some don't have souls I guess.

Exactly what my issue is with this thread. Morally wrong or not, there is no reason for certain individuals to repeatedly attempt to name and shame the clan when it clearly states in the rules that no rule was broken. Did they stream so they could have an outside of the server consultant give them advice? Yes. Lets say you have an ex-NFL coach who was removed from his position by the league and not allowed to be on a coaching roster. Well a team wants to have that individual come in as a third party consultant and assist, is that breaking the rules? No. Is it morally right? Not the issue here. The issue is people trying to name and shame a clan that won and they are upset because they* aren't that good.

* - refers to the individuals naming and shaming relative to the clan being badgered.

LookOut48469 #42 Posted Dec 17 2019 - 18:37

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 47804 battles
  • [_DOA_] _DOA_
I don't think it's about name shaming, it's about not being fair. True it's not against the rules but they effective had 16 players vs 15. The original caller didn't have to think as much and therefore was more focused on his game. The other team didn't have that option and it's a unfair advantage supported by wg appearently or they would take steps against it,but they continuously show us what matters to them.

Edited by LookOut48469, Dec 17 2019 - 18:38.

Nerat_Kirine #43 Posted Dec 23 2019 - 22:37

Captain

• -Players-
  • 23190 battles
  • [ASHEN] ASHEN

View PostExo_Free_Real_Estate_xd, on Dec 16 2019 - 21:38, said:

just a friendly reminder that none of your opinions matter

Lol +1

Also tagged with cheating, clan cup

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users