Techtree possibility Multinational Vehicles Game Content Suggestion M4A5

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JumboSkipper #1 Posted Dec 27 2019 - 10:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 7051 battles
  • [GNZX3] GNZX3
It would be cool to see a tech tree such as canada, who used Leopard, as the variant "C2" in the game, as well as having the rest of at least one line, as canada hasn't made many of their own tanks during the time periods the game goes along. Centurion Mk9 would be a top pick for tier 9 as it is currently in tier 9 and the canadian predecessor to the Leopard C2 by purchase. Not to mention the M4A5 which is currently in the game as the ram II. There is a follow, which could be another sherman variant, that was canadian made. Off the top of my head I can't recall if it was called the Grizzly, but as far as i'm aware. That's what it was. As it had a British 17 pounder and turret from a firefly. But a cast hull. I may be incorrect, so correct me if I am. Since canada did use many purchased vehicles, the ones that are purchased from say Germany or Britain, could possibly be multinational by game standards, but i can see how it might be very difficult to do for staff. Thanks for reading, Cheers

JumboSkipper #2 Posted Dec 27 2019 - 10:38

Private

• -Players-
  • 7051 battles
  • [GNZX3] GNZX3
I do believe this will grab the attention of some Canadian players. As it involves vehicles that canada has produced at least one physical vehicle, or used them for service. If said Wargaming member went to CFB Gagetown, you can see Leopard C2's waiting for sale and Centurion Mk9's on display. To get a rough idea of the slight changes compared to the Leopard in the german tech tree, and the visual differences on the canadian Centurion Mk9.

InappropriateHandHolding #3 Posted Dec 27 2019 - 19:23

Captain

• Players
  • 40001 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostJumboSkipper, on Dec 27 2019 - 10:38, said:

I do believe this will grab the attention of some Canadian players. As it involves vehicles that canada has produced at least one physical vehicle, or used them for service. If said Wargaming member went to CFB Gagetown, you can see Leopard C2's waiting for sale and Centurion Mk9's on display. To get a rough idea of the slight changes compared to the Leopard in the german tech tree, and the visual differences on the canadian Centurion Mk9.

Main problem is there isnt near the tanks required for a full tech tree + half the armoured vehicles canada uses are recon vehicles or IFV's I dont see them putting a whole tech tree in for canada there just isnt enough vehicles for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users