WOT Weekly Michael Lovan Steven Amy

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

AllieOop2 #81 Posted Dec 30 2019 - 06:06

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14 battles

View PostBottomFeedingBOTgarbage, on Dec 29 2019 - 22:47, said:

How many times are you gonna quote the same line? ... Are you having some memory problems, old-guy?

Every time you quote me, I am reminded that not too many of your posts-past, you cited me among those you had no desire to interact with ...

But here you are ... Fool ... No self-discipline ... :sceptic:

You are that guy lol....Bulb you talk the same crap you did on your old account. Same lines same attempts at insults lol get some new material.

Edited by AllieOop2, Dec 30 2019 - 06:07.

Silisquish #82 Posted Dec 31 2019 - 03:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1558 battles

View PostAtragon, on Dec 28 2019 - 09:20, said:

I say the worst WG calamity was the Super Bowl commercial. I believe it rated last of all the SB commercials.

you mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsoAINThBx8

wthdid you just trick me into watching?!

GonnaBBQU #83 Posted Dec 31 2019 - 04:36

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 50798 battles
Who cares....

driveon #84 Posted Jan 11 2020 - 10:14

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 33448 battles

View PostI_AM_Lucifer, on Dec 29 2019 - 05:32, said:

I'll try to make this short, because I know your time is important.

To be straight forward: I thought you said in the video they allowed you to stay in California instead of relocating for the past 2 years. Did they request you and your team relocate again?

The videos of your "Goodbye" gave me a different outlook on what I interpreted to be of 'being fired' instead of leaving the job.  The first 10 seconds of the "moments of silence" presented in the video gave the impression you did not want to do the last video of WOT Weekly. Yelling "Steven is not here because he is out there searching for a JOB" indicated someone had been fired.  I'm glad you decided to do the last WOT Weekly and to give us a final Goodbye.  I figured they fired you, but from your reply it looks as if they asked you to relocate again??

I did look at your clan and saw you in the same clan as MeatHead.  I'm assuming your the real Michael Lovan and not someone impersonating you. You do know the definition of assume, right?  After your next answer to this post (if you do decide to post a final answer), it might be best to lock this thread, or allow me to edit my post to reflect any new information that comes to my attention.

I'll at least change the title and some content to reflect your current answer, so it does not give the wrong impression of what happened.

(Edit: Misspelling and Grammar)

Micheal,

Thank you for WOT Weekly.  I looked forward to seeing them each week.

How can I see "goodbye"  I have looked and cannot find it. 

Good luck to you and your team

Cordially

Drive On!

Also tagged with WOT, Weekly, Michael, Lovan, Steven, Amy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users