Petition. Adding a server migration option

Transfer migrate server NA ASIA EU RU account

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

TeoBlack #1 Posted Dec 28 2019 - 14:12

Private

• -Players-
  • 1060 battles

Wargaming does mass migration only when they lunch a new server, in other words extremely rarely.

There are a lot of requests and willing people to transfer from an server to another their accounts. If Wargaming cares about their costumes they should do the mass migration periodically, say once a year or even better, per request option.

I assume this task may involve some effort there for it is fair this operation to have a price.

The world becomes more flexible nowadays and people are migrating to different continents, why the game can't became more flexible as well?

It is not fair to play years on an account and because your life changes, you can not migrate your account so you must ether play with a horrible ping or to create a new account and start from beginning after you spent thousands of dollars in your first account. Wargaming, this is not fair.

Dear players, please let's sign this petition so Wargaming would pay attention to this issue and take an action to make their customers more happy to use their product.

Christojojo #2 Posted Dec 28 2019 - 14:56

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 35656 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP
I wouldn't sign it. Start a new account as almost everyone else does.

Ta_Hun_Kwai #3 Posted Dec 28 2019 - 15:52

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18402 battles

View PostTeoBlack, on Dec 28 2019 - 05:12, said:

Wargaming does mass migration only when they lunch a new server, in other words extremely rarely.

There are a lot of requests and willing people to transfer from an server to another their accounts. If Wargaming cares about their costumes they should do the mass migration periodically, say once a year or even better, per request option.

I assume this task may involve some effort there for it is fair this operation to have a price.

The world becomes more flexible nowadays and people are migrating to different continents, why the game can't became more flexible as well?

It is not fair to play years on an account and because your life changes, you can not migrate your account so you must ether play with a horrible ping or to create a new account and start from beginning after you spent thousands of dollars in your first account. Wargaming, this is not fair.

Dear players, please let's sign this petition so Wargaming would pay attention to this issue and take an action to make their customers more happy to use their product.

yea that wont happen at all wargaming themself have said that doing a transfer it hard

4WeeKs #4 Posted Dec 28 2019 - 16:04

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 94 battles
  • [_OVO_] _OVO_

View PostChristojojo, on Dec 28 2019 - 08:56, said:

I wouldn't sign it. Start a new account as almost everyone else does.

Not everyone wants to Re-roll a new account. You ever thought about that?? obviously not... smh and a lot of players spent to much time, money and years of playing on hopefully their main account. Player base numbers are only high on this (NA) saver during holidays and summertime break when school is out. If you were to put all the holidays on the same month plus with summertime that's 3 1/2 months of high player base on (NA) Saver just wow... Now there are 12 months in one year. The rest of the months are low player base numbers, do I need proof hell no! I play this game mostly every week. After the new year is over with just watch their number drop clear as day. 12k to 16k playing on there down month/down season. Every company has a peak season it's just the NA peak season is to spared out apart. For example, The month of Nov. and Dec. was great hight peak numbers in the player base ok after new years those number drop from 25-29k players to 12k-15k players playing on a daily bases. My question not just too you but to all, who want to keep seeing the same players over n over in matchmaking? I myself had added players to my blacklist that I reported as (bots/afk's) and sent wargaming bot tickets in, plus video proof of (bots/afk's) now question why am I seeing these same bots either on my team again or on the other team? I'm waiting for an answer from wargaming and there trolls that be trolling people in there so call respectful forums. I'm waiting!!!!         

Edited by 4WeeKs, Dec 28 2019 - 16:17.

_Kradok_ #5 Posted Dec 28 2019 - 16:41

Major

• -Players-
  • 34290 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS

View Post4WeeKs, on Dec 28 2019 - 10:04, said:

Not everyone wants to Re-roll a new account. You ever thought about that?? obviously not... smh and a lot of players spent to much time, money and years of playing on hopefully their main account. Player base numbers are only high on this (NA) saver during holidays and summertime break when school is out. If you were to put all the holidays on the same month plus with summertime that's 3 1/2 months of high player base on (NA) Saver just wow... Now there are 12 months in one year. The rest of the months are low player base numbers, do I need proof hell no! I play this game mostly every week. After the new year is over with just watch their number drop clear as day. 12k to 16k playing on there down month/down season. Every company has a peak season it's just the NA peak season is to spared out apart. For example, The month of Nov. and Dec. was great hight peak numbers in the player base ok after new years those number drop from 25-29k players to 12k-15k players playing on a daily bases. My question not just too you but to all, who want to keep seeing the same players over n over in matchmaking? I myself had added players to my blacklist that I reported as (bots/afk's) and sent wargaming bot tickets in, plus video proof of (bots/afk's) now question why am I seeing these same bots either on my team again or on the other team? I'm waiting for an answer from wargaming and there trolls that be trolling people in there so call respectful forums. I'm waiting!!!!         

TL-DR...

I won't sign it either, and nobody has to give a damn about the things YOU give a damn about.  

Badkarma #6 Posted Dec 28 2019 - 16:57

Captain

• Players
  • 32244 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC
TLDR, too many grammer and spelling errrros,qite reding

JakeTheMystic #7 Posted Dec 28 2019 - 16:59

Major

• Players
  • 25226 battles
  • [DAKII] DAKII
They said some time back that they were looking into server roaming, but we know that's never going to happen. 

MountainLion1 #8 Posted Dec 28 2019 - 18:12

Major

• -Players-
  • 25464 battles
  • [ALL] ALL
The only problem I see with allowing server transfers is that the NA server already has low player numbers as it is. There needs to be ideas that will help build up the NA player base instead of trying to jump ship. I have played on this server a good while now and I would personally like to continue for years to come.

nuclearguy931 #9 Posted Dec 28 2019 - 18:46

Major

• Players
  • 84084 battles
  • [UMM] UMM

It wouldn't be that hard for them to allow the server roaming, which they said was an option they were looking into sometime back.

But just how hard could it be, after all, when they run the test servers aren't they allowing players from the others servers to all join in on the 1 or 2 servers?

Christojojo #10 Posted Dec 28 2019 - 19:00

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 35656 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP

View Post4WeeKs, on Dec 28 2019 - 10:04, said:

Let me guess I should have a pity party for poor ole you. Let me burp you first. (obviously you don't want to talk as an adult so I won't treat you as one.

_Katyusha___ #11 Posted Dec 28 2019 - 19:28

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18069 battles
  • [KTSHA] KTSHA

WG should not allow people to leave NA, but do in the opposite way, allow people from Asia and Europe to play in NA. Just let them to login with a server tag and done.

Of course, everyone is free to start a NEW account in any server

KidK #12 Posted Dec 28 2019 - 19:33

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 45042 battles
  • [R-O-C] R-O-C

View Post_Katyusha___, on Dec 28 2019 - 12:28, said:

WG should not allow people to leave NA, but do in the opposite way, allow people from Asia and Europe to play in NA. Just let them to login with a server tag and done.

Of course, everyone is free to start a NEW account in any server

"Of course, everyone is free to start a NEW account in any server"

My thoughts exactly!

Turd_Buster #13 Posted Dec 28 2019 - 19:39

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 35826 battles
  • [NMBS] NMBS

View PostKidK, on Dec 28 2019 - 18:33, said:

"Of course, everyone is free to start a NEW account in any server"

My thoughts exactly!

No problem for whales. Just buy a feast package on every server and have at it.

4WeeKs #14 Posted Dec 29 2019 - 01:27

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 94 battles
  • [_OVO_] _OVO_

View Post_Kradok_, on Dec 28 2019 - 10:41, said:

TL-DR...

I won't sign it either, and nobody has to give a damn about the things YOU give a damn about.  

You mad G? If so go pop a happy E pill it works. (Nobody) huh so you speak for everyone huh?? I'm just asking. You could have said (I) don't give a damn. 

Got's to ask again you mad op? as we say on the streets pull up!!

Edited by 4WeeKs, Dec 29 2019 - 01:28.

4WeeKs #15 Posted Dec 29 2019 - 01:29

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 94 battles
  • [_OVO_] _OVO_

View PostChristojojo, on Dec 28 2019 - 13:00, said:

Let me guess I should have a pity party for poor ole you. Let me burp you first. (obviously you don't want to talk as an adult so I won't treat you as one.

If so bring lots of beer!! 

_Kradok_ #16 Posted Dec 29 2019 - 03:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 34290 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS

View Post4WeeKs, on Dec 28 2019 - 19:27, said:

You mad G? If so go pop a happy E pill it works. (Nobody) huh so you speak for everyone huh?? I'm just asking. You could have said (I) don't give a damn. 

Got's to ask again you mad op? as we say on the streets pull up!!

Wow... I didn't realize how "street" you were.  You're rather "gangster" on a video game forum.  My fear and anxiety has elevated to 'skeered' status.  

Suggestion for your own hidden issues:  Go back to 5th grade and beat the hell out of the English teacher that passed you along without teaching you how to actually write.

I could offer more advice, but I don't give a damn.  ;)

Christojojo #17 Posted Dec 29 2019 - 05:18

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 35656 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP

View Post4WeeKs, on Dec 28 2019 - 19:29, said:

If so bring lots of beer!! 

You made me laugh. Enjoy. I now regret trolling you. +1 for you.

Also tagged with Transfer, migrate, server, NA, ASIA, EU, RU, account

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users