For Next Year's Holiday Ops

suggestion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

arctrooper210 #1 Posted Dec 30 2019 - 21:19

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8130 battles
This is a very tiny detail but, I noticed you can only open 5 boxes at a time after you hit 10 boxes. I think if you have 5 or more you shoul.d be able to open 5 at a time and after 20 boxes maybe 10 at a time. I don't know, but it would be much easier to open the 200+ boxes I have from randoms.

Projectile_Misfired #2 Posted Dec 30 2019 - 21:40

Major

• Players
  • 38815 battles

View Postarctrooper210, on Dec 30 2019 - 20:19, said:

This is a very tiny detail but, I noticed you can only open 5 boxes at a time after you hit 10 boxes. I think if you have 5 or more you shoul.d be able to open 5 at a time and after 20 boxes maybe 10 at a time. I don't know, but it would be much easier to open the 200+ boxes I have from randoms.

That is a very good suggestion. Hopefully, someone from WG will notice this thread and pass it on to those that make the decisions.

But, in the meantime, I suggest making it a "daily" ritual that, before you sign off for the night, you go through any of the "mission reward" boxes you may have earned. It'll keep down on the clutter.

Of course, if you're one of those that tend to "rage quit", you might want to do your "opening" BEFORE playing any games.

arctrooper210 #3 Posted Dec 31 2019 - 04:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8130 battles

View PostProjectile_Misfired, on Dec 30 2019 - 14:40, said:

That is a very good suggestion. Hopefully, someone from WG will notice this thread and pass it on to those that make the decisions.

But, in the meantime, I suggest making it a "daily" ritual that, before you sign off for the night, you go through any of the "mission reward" boxes you may have earned. It'll keep down on the clutter.

Of course, if you're one of those that tend to "rage quit", you might want to do your "opening" BEFORE playing any games.

Yes, I do hope staff notice this. And although I do rage quit sometimes. I just like to bulk up and open them all at once.

Also tagged with suggestion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users