• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

CabbageMechanic #1 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 18:36

Senior Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 9586 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
Hey Tankers, 

A variety of special missions available for you in the New Year!  They do require code activation, but you can click the activation buttons at the following links to have the codes put in automatically.

First up, Tank Class missions.  Win experience, equipment, and premium consumables for completing tasks expected of the vehicle class you're playing.  Simple enough!

More competitive-minded?  Participate in regular World of Tanks Tournaments with the Tournament Missions activated to pick up some nice Personal Reserves and a Garage Slot.

Did you pick up one of the new tanks that came out over the Holidays?  Activate the special Tank Mastery MIssions for the E 75 TS and the Object 703 Version II, Ace Tanker them, and get sweet Ace Tanker badges to put on your new favorite pixel tank.

Happy New Year Tanking!

CM

Edited by CabbageMechanic, Jan 01 2020 - 18:42.

Tig_Welder_1 #2 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 18:40

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6563 battles
  • [LARRY] LARRY
Thank you and Happy New year!

Wanderjar #3 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 18:42

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29898 battles
  • [SHIRE] SHIRE
fun. more codes. thanks for the post CM

Cowcat137 #4 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 18:48

Major

• -Players-
  • 14971 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
Happy New Year, too bad you have to work.

BillDing1 #5 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 19:00

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 8260 battles
  • [SUZY] SUZY
Nice that your posting specials but would love a post of xp sale :)

heavymetal1967 #6 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 19:01

Major

• Players
  • 74315 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Jan 01 2020 - 12:36, said:

Hey Tankers, 

A variety of special missions available for you in the New Year!  They do require code activation, but you can click the activation buttons at the following links to have the codes put in automatically.

First up, Tank Class missions.  Win experience, equipment, and premium consumables for completing tasks expected of the vehicle class you're playing.  Simple enough!

More competitive-minded?  Participate in regular World of Tanks Tournaments with the Tournament Missions activated to pick up some nice Personal Reserves and a Garage Slot.

Did you pick up one of the new tanks that came out over the Holidays?  Activate the special Tank Mastery MIssions for the E 75 TS and the Object 703 Version II, Ace Tanker them, and get sweet Ace Tanker badges to put on your new favorite pixel tank.

Happy New Year Tanking!

CM

Brave Cabbage showing up on New Year's Day. ;)

For those that are ???.  https://973thedawg.com/black-eyed-peas-and-cabbage-for-new-years-why/

Cabbage it seems these are in addition to the regular mastery missions as both are mentioned in the preview.  Are these new premium mastery missions gonna be a new thing in 2020.  And are the old style missions still sticking around.  TIA.

Spoiler

Diacom #7 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 19:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 31877 battles
  • [MKGGT] MKGGT

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Jan 01 2020 - 10:36, said:

Hey Tankers, 

Happy New Year Tanking!

CM

Starting out the New Year with a dud huh?  Still more of the activation codes we've been told were going to go away "soon."

No thanks!

CynicalDutchie #8 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 19:23

Major

• Players
  • 44197 battles
  • [CYNIC] CYNIC
Where are the discounts!?

Sturm_Schnitzel #9 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 19:58

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 32 battles

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Jan 01 2020 - 09:36, said:

Hey Tankers, 

Happy New Year Tanking!

CM

Sorry you have to work today Cabbage it'd be better if you could be home relaxing with family. Now, on a different issue at hand, and I'm going to be a jerk here, missions with more freakin codes, big, soupy poopy yappy crappy yawn! And I know, you already know, and you've already heard a bajillion times, we don't care. If WG had given us a schedule of events, assuring when and if we were getting any kind of damn discounts, we could plan accordingly and might not be so pissed. I'm quite sure you also realize the NA community gets treated much like the step-headed redchild a good deal of the time and frankly, we're tired of it. Right now, I'd say the NA community's feeling about WG as a company is that they suck over-active hippopotamus browneye like a very thirsty alcoholic on a full bender with some wide mouth 40 once bottles.

Now, with that image burned in everyone's head, happy new year and have a great day!:P

__WarChild__ #10 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 20:33

Major

• -Players-
  • 35067 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

Cabbage, you're the best!

How's the foot?

Sturm_Schnitzel #11 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 20:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 32 battles

View Post__WarChild__, on Jan 01 2020 - 11:33, said:

How's the foot?

Dangit WarChild, now you're making me feel bad. Don't put a human face on WG! (Actually, Cabbage is cool though.)

AndrewSledge #12 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 20:58

Major

• -Players-
  • 37098 battles
  • [1_FFD] 1_FFD

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Jan 01 2020 - 09:36, said:

You do realize that Ace Tanker badges haven't been locked to tanks for several years, right? I have about 30 badges, and I can put them on any tank, no matter if I've earned an Ace Mastery on them or not. These missions are kind of useless.

CabbageMechanic #13 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 21:35

Senior Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 9586 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Postheavymetal1967, on Jan 01 2020 - 13:01, said:

Brave Cabbage showing up on New Year's Day. ;)

For those that are ???.  https://973thedawg.com/black-eyed-peas-and-cabbage-for-new-years-why/

Cabbage it seems these are in addition to the regular mastery missions as both are mentioned in the preview.  Are these new premium mastery missions gonna be a new thing in 2020.  And are the old style missions still sticking around.  TIA. 

View PostCynicalDutchie, on Jan 01 2020 - 13:23, said:

Where are the discounts!?

@heavymetal1967: haha, can't wait to get some peas and cabbage.  For now the news ones are a test, old style ones should still come around.

@CynicalDutchie: We'll have some good discounts coming over weekends in January, more details soon.

View PostSturm_Schnitzel, on Jan 01 2020 - 13:58, said:

Sorry you have to work today Cabbage it'd be better if you could be home relaxing with family. Now, on a different issue at hand, and I'm going to be a jerk here, missions with more freakin codes, big, soupy poopy yappy crappy yawn! And I know, you already know, and you've already heard a bajillion times, we don't care. If WG had given us a schedule of events, assuring when and if we were getting any kind of damn discounts, we could plan accordingly and might not be so pissed. I'm quite sure you also realize the NA community gets treated much like the step-headed redchild a good deal of the time and frankly, we're tired of it. Right now, I'd say the NA community's feeling about WG as a company is that they suck over-active hippopotamus browneye like a very thirsty alcoholic on a full bender with some wide mouth 40 once bottles.

Now, with that image burned in everyone's head, happy new year and have a great day!:P

I hear you guys on the codes, it's something that is actively discussed by the team.  That said, if you are logged into the site and use the activate buttons on the articles it is much more convenient than having to navigate to code entry and copy/paste yourself.  I am sorry about the ambiguity on the discounts, we do have some coming soon.  That is something we can and will improve on in the new year.

View Post__WarChild__, on Jan 01 2020 - 14:33, said:

How's the foot?

As well as can be hoped, still another 3 weeks before weight bearing.  

View PostAndrewSledge, on Jan 01 2020 - 14:58, said:

You do realize that Ace Tanker badges haven't been locked to tanks for several years, right? I have about 30 badges, and I can put them on any tank, no matter if I've earned an Ace Mastery on them or not. These missions are kind of useless.

This is true, and having special locked ones would be cooler.  For now, it's a free way to earn and deserve them.

Happy New Year!

Edited by CabbageMechanic, Jan 01 2020 - 21:39.

Powerage13 #14 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 22:01

Sergeant

• Players
  • 51890 battles
  • [D--T] D--T
sweet

Carde #15 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 22:06

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 62623 battles
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O
It occurs to me that the one benefit to hitting codes all the time is that the enormous amount of bot accounts do not benefit by these missions.  

NotoriousRNG #16 Posted Jan 01 2020 - 23:36

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4030 battles
  • [-OG] -OG

View PostCarde, on Jan 02 2020 - 08:06, said:

It occurs to me that the one benefit to hitting codes all the time is that the enormous amount of bot accounts do not benefit by these missions.  

Also it forces people to go to the store.

Sturm_Schnitzel #17 Posted Jan 02 2020 - 00:13

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 32 battles
Thanks for the reply Cabbage. Did you have foot surgery? Or did you bust it?

Isola_di_Fano #18 Posted Jan 02 2020 - 05:27

Major

• Players
  • 24703 battles

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Jan 01 2020 - 12:36, said:

Activate the special Tank Mastery MIssions for the E 75 TS and the Object 703 Version II, Ace Tanker them, and get sweet Ace Tanker badges to put on y

Why do we have to activate a code for a Tank Mastery Mission ? ... ???

Padbarians #19 Posted Jan 02 2020 - 06:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1432 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

am a dissenting voice with regard to the codes.

I like having them.

It keeps my UI tidier when I know I won't be playing a particular tank or branch or type.

For example I rarely bother with the On Track or the Mastery missions.

What good are the Tank Class missions when I am only grinding tanks that have only one or maybe two classes at the high tiers.

Leafson #20 Posted Jan 02 2020 - 13:27

Private

• -Players-
  • 9081 battles
  • [NEET] NEET

Gotta love the casual reminders that wg na hates our guts

You guys realize we hear about the specials EU server gets right? We're fully aware of how little respect you have for us. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users