Jump to content


Wish we had a "sub-account"...

re-roll stats

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

ProfessionalFinn #21 Posted Jan 05 2020 - 00:00

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 27716 battles
  • 2,588
  • Member since:
    02-23-2016

View Postdunniteowl, on Jan 04 2020 - 14:40, said:

Who wants to ditch their XVM camo?  People are constantly complaining about how they get focused because of their stats -- then you have the other crowd that rerolls to have great stats.

 

Help me I'm slipping into the Twilight Zone...

 

I get what you mean, OP, I might have started sub-accounts in your terms to play a specific Nation or Line if I could have done that.  If you just want to have a better PR, then just sign up for another account with a different email address.  Good to go. I haven't done it, because I like my XVM camo. 

 

Not that I think I would get focused for my stats, mind you.

 

 

OvO

Wise-owl, the Star Trek episode that best exemplifies the re-roll versus XVM focus intergalactic battle is  "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield".

 



Tao_Te_Tomato #22 Posted Jan 05 2020 - 00:17

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 28809 battles
  • 4,069
  • [TER] TER
  • Member since:
    02-28-2016

View Postdunniteowl, on Jan 04 2020 - 23:40, said:

Who wants to ditch their XVM camo?  People are constantly complaining about how they get focused because of their stats -- then you have the other crowd that rerolls to have great stats.

 

Help me I'm slipping into the Twilight Zone...

 

I get what you mean, OP, I might have started sub-accounts in your terms to play a specific Nation or Line if I could have done that.  If you just want to have a better PR, then just sign up for another account with a different email address.  Good to go. I haven't done it, because I like my XVM camo. 

 

Not that I think I would get focused for my stats, mind you.

 

 

OvO

 

Much as I hate to disagree (lightly) with PF, I'd point out that a desire to a mighty e-peen to wave around while not being focused for the aforementioned mighty e-peen is just standard plain vanilla American (mostly) behavior.  Human, to a large extent, but Americans have refined it to new levels.  It's the "I should never suffer any consequences because I'm exceptional" mentality.  But since there's no pleasure in being exceptional if others don't KNOW you're exceptional and thus can look down on them for their ordinaryness....

 

Note - I am not referring to anyone with good stats, since not every WoTter with a mighty e-peen even references it much,* let alone waves it around.

 

 

*though some of them, if asked, will offer advice on e-peen enlargement techniques for those who may be interested.   



FastForward7 #23 Posted Jan 05 2020 - 01:03

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12118 battles
  • 741
  • Member since:
    03-31-2011

View PostKidK, on Jan 04 2020 - 13:44, said:

Wargaming states that this game has 110 Million players!  80 Million of those accounts are Multi accounts by players who have 4 or 5 extra accounts! :trollface:

 

 

Why? Serious question. Who wants to grind stuff all over again?



dunniteowl #24 Posted Jan 05 2020 - 03:28

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 31544 battles
  • 9,456
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostTao_Te_Tomato, on Jan 04 2020 - 17:17, said:

 

Much as I hate to disagree (lightly) with PF, I'd point out that a desire to a mighty e-peen to wave around while not being focused for the aforementioned mighty e-peen is just standard plain vanilla American (mostly) behavior.  Human, to a large extent, but Americans have refined it to new levels.  It's the "I should never suffer any consequences because I'm exceptional" mentality.  But since there's no pleasure in being exceptional if others don't KNOW you're exceptional and thus can look down on them for their ordinaryness....

 

Note - I am not referring to anyone with good stats, since not every WoTter with a mighty e-peen even references it much,* let alone waves it around.

 

 

*though some of them, if asked, will offer advice on e-peen enlargement techniques for those who may be interested.   

 

Hence a lack of a signature stating where I stand.  If someone wants to look, fine, they can look.  I'm not going to show it off.  Just not my style.

 

I'd much rather just play and let it be what it is.  It's not like it's a secret or anything.  Does that mean I should 'wave it around?'  Not this owl.  I make enough of a stir with my posts as it is.  Then again, I am not a 'proto-typical' American.  I'm 1/4 (at least) Native American that looks like a prototypical WASP from Northern Europe.  Sort of 'muddies' the water so to say.

 

Now get off my lawn!

 

 

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO



Korvick #25 Posted Jan 05 2020 - 04:24

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 2781 battles
  • 474
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013

View PostFastForward7, on Jan 05 2020 - 00:03, said:

 

 

Why? Serious question. Who wants to grind stuff all over again?

 

I have 3 accounts. 

 

My main "Havlock" which i started when game started, which I then moved to SEA server when it opened, for the better ping.

 

My original SEA server account, which I screwed up when I made it.  It was meant to be merged with my NA account when I transferred but I did it incorrectly so it didn't merge and I ended up with two SEA accounts.  I don't play this account anymore.  Except in events.  Free stuff is free stuff :)

 

My (relatively) new NA account "Korvick", because I got tired of playing in the Land of the Sinking Tomato and wanted to play on a server where at least I know the guy next to me might understand me when I say "Hi".  It's in the 250 ping range tho, so its a bit painful to play.  After a while, I forget the idiocy on ASIA server and go back there, where all my top tier tanks and crews are.  And the cycle begins. 

 

Grinding is not hard when you stop calling it grinding and just consider it Playing the Game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



SporkBoy #26 Posted Jan 05 2020 - 04:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 52209 battles
  • 3,084
  • [PZB] PZB
  • Member since:
    02-06-2014
I have 3 accounts on NA (2 are for my boys) and one each on EU and RU servers.





Also tagged with re-roll, stats

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users