Jump to content


experience


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

snailcrusher #1 Posted Jan 14 2020 - 18:06

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 5161 battles
  • 139
  • Member since:
    11-08-2018

Hi Everyone,

Let's say I have a Personal Reserve of 300% for Crew Experience, and a Personal Reserve of 300% for Tank Experience.

Now, let's say I play a Premium or Elited Vehicle with Accelerated Crew Experience checked.

Since the Tank Experience goes to Crew Experience, does it matter which one I use?

Thank You



MiddleAgedNoob #2 Posted Jan 14 2020 - 18:10

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 19515 battles
  • 784
  • [MARV] MARV
  • Member since:
    10-29-2016

View Postsnailcrusher, on Jan 14 2020 - 12:06, said:

Hi Everyone,

Let's say I have a Personal Reserve of 300% for Crew Experience, and a Personal Reserve of 300% for Tank Experience.

Now, let's say I play a Premium or Elited Vehicle with Accelerated Crew Experience checked.

Since the Tank Experience goes to Crew Experience, does it matter which one I use?

Thank You

 

- deleted as I supplied incorrect info - 


Edited by MiddleAgedNoob, Jan 14 2020 - 18:55.


Cowcat137 #3 Posted Jan 14 2020 - 18:13

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14971 battles
  • 7,178
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015
I don't know, sometimes you need a PhD for this game.

13Disciple #4 Posted Jan 14 2020 - 18:50

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 25834 battles
  • 222
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

The raw tank experience is first distributed to each crew member individually every match. Then if you have accelerate crew training checked, then the least experienced crew member will earn the experience again as though the exp that would have been on the tank is now applied to them. This basic system holds true after boosters are considered.

 

Check out my article on how crew experience works. Then lets set up a theoretical situation.

Lets say we have a 5 crew member tank. Commander, Gunner, Driver, Loader, Radio Operator. lets say the Radio operator is the least experienced.

So lets say you have activated a 100% tank experience booster, and a 200% crew experience booster.

 

You play a good match and end up with base 800 exp for the match.

 

1) The base exp is multiplied by your booster 800*2= 1600 exp (if it was your first win of the day this would be 4X800=3200exp)

2) The base exp is multiplied by your crew booster prior to applying it to each crew member. The multiplication by the tank exp is ADDITIVE to the multiplication for the crew booster. This would be (800*2) + (800*3) or 800*5 = 3500exp.

3) The boosted experience is then applied to each crew member.

 

Commander + 3500exp

Gunner + 3500exp

Driver + 3500exp

Loader + 3500exp

Radio Operator + 3500exp

 

4) If you have accelerated crew training checked, then the vehicle exprience (in this case 1600) is then applied to the least trained member (Radio Operator)

 

Commander + 3500exp

Gunner + 3500exp

Driver + 3500exp

Loader + 3500exp

Radio Operator + 3500exp +1600exp

 

I hope that clears it up a little bit. If we assume that this was your first win of the day, which would give your tank an additional x2. The experience would look like this:

Commander + 5600exp

Gunner + 5600exp

Driver + 5600exp

Loader + 5600exp

Radio Operator + 5600exp + 3200exp

Let me know if you have further questions.

 


Edited by 13Disciple, Jan 14 2020 - 18:52.


Buttknuckle #5 Posted Jan 14 2020 - 18:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 53562 battles
  • 3,196
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

View PostMiddleAgedNoob, on Jan 14 2020 - 17:10, said:

 

The Crew Experience Booster will apply to all crew members, only the crew member with the lowest total experience will get the benefit of the Combat Experience booster through accelerated crew training.  They do stack however, so if you used both, the least experienced crew member would get a 600% boost.

 

GLHF

This is incorrect.

Each crew member receives crew xp equal to the amount of combat xp earned in a game. If you increase combat xp with a booster it means your crew gets that xp. So in the OPs example it doesn't mater which booster he uses as they will both impact crew xp equally. They do stack (additively, not multiplicatively) though so you could use both if you really wanted to gain crew xp.


 

Accelerated crew training means that the one crew member with the least xp gets exactly 2 times the xp of what the other crew members get.



MiddleAgedNoob #6 Posted Jan 14 2020 - 18:54

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 19515 battles
  • 784
  • [MARV] MARV
  • Member since:
    10-29-2016

View PostButtknuckle, on Jan 14 2020 - 12:51, said:

This is incorrect.

Each crew member receives crew xp equal to the amount of combat xp earned in a game. If you increase combat xp with a booster it means your crew gets that xp. So in the OPs example it doesn't mater which booster he uses as they will both impact crew xp equally. They do stack (additively, not multiplicatively) though so you could use both if you really wanted to gain crew xp.


 

Accelerated crew training means that the one crew member with the least xp gets exactly 2 times the xp of what the other crew members get.

 

Thanks for the correction, I'll amend my post.

 

GLHF



Buttknuckle #7 Posted Jan 14 2020 - 18:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 53562 battles
  • 3,196
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

View Post13Disciple, on Jan 14 2020 - 17:50, said:


 

 

4) If you have accelerated crew training checked, then the vehicle exprience (in this case 1600) is then applied to the least trained member (Radio Operator)

 

Commander + 3500exp

Gunner + 3500exp

Driver + 3500exp

Loader + 3500exp

Radio Operator + 3500exp +1600exp

 


 

 

This is also incorrect. I know the in game explanation of accelerated crew training reads as though this is what happens, but in reality the radio operator will receive double what the others get, 7K total.



WaywardChild #8 Posted Jan 14 2020 - 19:59

    Captain

  • Players
  • 40001 battles
  • 1,522
  • [_RUF_] _RUF_
  • Member since:
    11-27-2013
Some Rocket Scientists DO play this game...Well done.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users