Jump to content


Delayed Campaign

Global map Clan wars Campaign Reward tanks Epic fail Fuck you too WG

  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Dr_Jerkov #1 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 16:39

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1865 battles
  • 222
  • [L-O-K] L-O-K
  • Member since:
    10-10-2018

Well the EU is enjoying their Dawn of Industry global map event. We were destined to be after them, but wait it is pushed back another month because external issues?

 

The day before it is supposed to start!!!!!

 

#FU2WG


Edited by Dr_Jerkov, Jan 15 2020 - 16:48.


SparkyGT #2 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 16:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 53194 battles
  • 4,607
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-
  • Member since:
    02-05-2012
what a bunch of [edited], how are you supposed to schedule real life events around this stuff.  Plan a trip for February to be after the event and they change it. GET WITH THE DAMNED PROGRAM WG, YOU SUCK AT EVENTS

Dr_Jerkov #3 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 16:57

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1865 battles
  • 222
  • [L-O-K] L-O-K
  • Member since:
    10-10-2018

I am just beyond irritated by the fact of constant fail after fail and it's just oops, time to pretend we care and are sorry. You spent all that money during Christmas so who cares if you leave the game now.

 

Was the error making the crafted vehicles too easy to get?


Edited by Dr_Jerkov, Jan 15 2020 - 16:58.


F4U_wingman #4 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 17:18

    Captain

  • Players
  • 90831 battles
  • 1,175
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

View PostDr_Jerkov, on Jan 15 2020 - 07:39, said:

Well the EU is enjoying their Dawn of Industry global map event. We were destined to be after them, but wait it is pushed back another month because external issues?

 

The day before it is supposed to start!!!!!

 

#FU2WG


No... EU is not



Dr_Jerkov #5 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 17:42

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1865 battles
  • 222
  • [L-O-K] L-O-K
  • Member since:
    10-10-2018

View PostF4U_wingman, on Jan 15 2020 - 10:18, said:


No... EU is not

Saw the update there now. You are correct.



Littleholyterror #6 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 18:18

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 13910 battles
  • 173
  • [-W-W-] -W-W-
  • Member since:
    01-22-2016

Wow!

Watched a video by Guido yesterday where he talked about the waste of time and problems the developers had putting the little pixel

cats in the Xmas festive scenes. I can only imagine what his next video will have to say now that this has happened. 



Dr_Jerkov #7 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 18:25

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1865 battles
  • 222
  • [L-O-K] L-O-K
  • Member since:
    10-10-2018

View PostLittleholyterror, on Jan 15 2020 - 11:18, said:

Wow!

Watched a video by Guido yesterday where he talked about the waste of time and problems the developers had putting the little pixel

cats in the Xmas festive scenes. I can only imagine what his next video will have to say now that this has happened. 

I mean does it surprise you? I am unsure who the devs are and their experience in the industry/company. But FFS a group of monkeys without any training are better suited to be on the dev team at this point. They always make changes that hurt the game, then each "fix" causes more damage. Nothing ever goes right anymore and they wait for the last minute to let people know they [edited] them hard.



MeMeSmallBoi #8 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 18:25

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 490 battles
  • 11
  • [CRGE] CRGE
  • Member since:
    03-10-2019

View PostDr_Jerkov, on Jan 15 2020 - 16:39, said:

Well the EU is enjoying their Dawn of Industry global map event. We were destined to be after them, but wait it is pushed back another month because external issues?

 

The day before it is supposed to start!!!!!

 

#FU2WG

 

View PostSparkyGT, on Jan 15 2020 - 16:55, said:

what a bunch of [edited], how are you supposed to schedule real life events around this stuff.  Plan a trip for February to be after the event and they change it. GET WITH THE DAMNED PROGRAM WG, YOU SUCK AT EVENTS


you both have no idea what you are talking about, WG are the good guys, the NA servers were attacked to huge DDOS attacks because some NA players thought it would be funny to mess up the party for all of us, wargaming was forced to delay they event in order to repair both the servers and the fame point systems. The DDos’ers won because they knew this would make people angry.

 

the last thing you should be doing is crapping on WG and learn your facts before you start crying on the threads



Dr_Jerkov #9 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 18:31

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1865 battles
  • 222
  • [L-O-K] L-O-K
  • Member since:
    10-10-2018

View PostMeMeSmallBoi, on Jan 15 2020 - 11:25, said:

 


you both have no idea what you are talking about, WG are the good guys, the NA servers were attacked to huge DDOS attacks because some NA players thought it would be funny to mess up the party for all of us, wargaming was forced to delay they event in order to repair both the servers and the fame point systems. The DDos’ers won because they knew this would make people angry.

 

the last thing you should be doing is crapping on WG and learn your facts before you start crying on the threads

Allegedly. They have had [edited]up after [edited]up via events and updates for years now. And if they have been dealing with these attacks, why not inform us sooner of these attacks? Why not postpone the campaign as soon as you find out? I am all for pushing it back if need be.

 

This is a reoccurring trend in their recent and overall history. But I also have an issue with knowing of these things and waiting until virtually the last possible minute to notify of the delay.

 

Does it suck one day will be V-Day? Sure. Does it suck it is pushed back? Sure. But it's the stuff I state above that makes this a real issue.



PAP0 #10 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 18:34

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18392 battles
  • 242
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013

View PostMeMeSmallBoi, on Jan 15 2020 - 09:25, said:

 


you both have no idea what you are talking about, WG are the good guys, the NA servers were attacked to huge DDOS attacks because some NA players thought it would be funny to mess up the party for all of us, wargaming was forced to delay they event in order to repair both the servers and the fame point systems. The DDos’ers won because they knew this would make people angry.

 

the last thing you should be doing is crapping on WG and learn your facts before you start crying on the threads

 

Speaking of facts, can you actually provide any sources for your claims before flaming others on an online forum...



MeMeSmallBoi #11 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 18:49

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 490 battles
  • 11
  • [CRGE] CRGE
  • Member since:
    03-10-2019

View PostPAP0, on Jan 15 2020 - 18:34, said:

 

Speaking of facts, can you actually provide any sources for your claims before flaming others on an online forum...

https://worldoftanks.ru/ru/news/notifications/tech-problems-15-01/

Dear players!

A few days ago, technical problems started on the World of Tanks servers: there were difficulties entering the game, as well as periodic problems in the game client itself: lags, hangs, crashes and errors of a different nature.

The cause of the problems is a continuous DDoS attack on our servers.

The problems are especially noticeable in the evening, when the load on the servers increases due to the large user activity.

Now we are doing everything possible to resist the DDoS attack and to establish the stable operation of the game.



Dr_Jerkov #12 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 18:52

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1865 battles
  • 222
  • [L-O-K] L-O-K
  • Member since:
    10-10-2018

View PostMeMeSmallBoi, on Jan 15 2020 - 11:49, said:

https://worldoftanks.ru/ru/news/notifications/tech-problems-15-01/

Dear players!

A few days ago, technical problems started on the World of Tanks servers: there were difficulties entering the game, as well as periodic problems in the game client itself: lags, hangs, crashes and errors of a different nature.

The cause of the problems is a continuous DDoS attack on our servers.

The problems are especially noticeable in the evening, when the load on the servers increases due to the large user activity.

Now we are doing everything possible to resist the DDoS attack and to establish the stable operation of the game.

This is from the RU server. You are saying this is a NA server issue and blaming NA people. Please try again.



Silvers_ #13 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 21:58

    Major

  • Players
  • 50579 battles
  • 5,531
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

View PostDr_Jerkov, on Jan 15 2020 - 11:52, said:

This is from the RU server. You are saying this is a NA server issue and blaming NA people. Please try again.


It's delayed because the RU server CAN'T DO THE CAMPAIGN because of the DDOS attack. So it's been delayed across RU/EU/NA servers. get a grip and stop acting like a baby. Not like you would have gotten a tank anyway on your reroll account there.



JohnnyMonoxide #14 Posted Jan 17 2020 - 01:46

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 20686 battles
  • 34
  • [CURED] CURED
  • Member since:
    10-30-2015

View PostMeMeSmallBoi, on Jan 15 2020 - 18:25, said:

 


you both have no idea what you are talking about, WG are the good guys, the NA servers were attacked to huge DDOS attacks because some NA players thought it would be funny to mess up the party for all of us, wargaming was forced to delay they event in order to repair both the servers and the fame point systems. The DDos’ers won because they knew this would make people angry.

 

the last thing you should be doing is crapping on WG and learn your facts before you start crying on the threads

You would think a billion dollar company can thwart some nerds DDOS attack, but I guess not now.



Stetson_Dave #15 Posted Jan 17 2020 - 07:23

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 63024 battles
  • 2
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-
  • Member since:
    01-15-2015
So if they have to delay CW, at least start after Feb 14th. Big dummies.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users