Need Help With Linking WoT and ID.me Accounts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ez_money #1 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 18:06

Captain

• Players
  • 15941 battles

I have already been successfully verified with ID.me for my military family status, but cannot seem to link the accounts together. If I click the ID.me link under my Wargaming Account Management, it asks me to log in to ID.me, but then wants me to verify my status again. If I go to ID.me and click the WoT link it takes me to the WoT Salute page, but when I click "Already Have An Account" it sends me back to the ID.me status verification page. I have actually followed the links and verified again, but the accounts are still not linked. I submitted a WG support ticket, but they were no help. Any assistance would be appreciated.

redjkent #2 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 22:38

Captain

• -Players-
  • 102208 battles
  • [Y2KBB] Y2KBB

View Postez_money, on Jan 15 2020 - 17:06, said:

I have already been successfully verified with ID.me for my military family status, but cannot seem to link the accounts together. If I click the ID.me link under my Wargaming Account Management, it asks me to log in to ID.me, but then wants me to verify my status again. If I go to ID.me and click the WoT link it takes me to the WoT Salute page, but when I click "Already Have An Account" it sends me back to the ID.me status verification page. I have actually followed the links and verified again, but the accounts are still not linked. I submitted a WG support ticket, but they were no help. Any assistance would be appreciated.

have you tried using a different internet browser, wg web site is not the most stable thing and i noticed different issues with different browsers 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users