Tank NNN of damage, campaign missions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ANOTHER_ #1 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 19:44

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6068 battles
  • [RUSKY] RUSKY
I feel personal tasks that require one to withstand certain amount of damage are going in conflict with purpose of the game. The battle idea is not to stand there doing nothing and let people shoot at you, it is about winning. And to win you actually have to kill anyone. Maybe this tasks have to be revised, as they basically lead to be not interested in match result, they make one to see teammates who kills opposite team as personal enemies, because destryed vehicles can't bounce shots. 
What do you think? 
inbefore "u just want your obj 260" - I actually have it long time ago on 2 other regions and it these missions was not funny then and are not funny now as I play on NA servers. 

InappropriateHandHolding #2 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 20:01

Captain

• Players
  • 38963 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostANOTHER_, on Jan 15 2020 - 19:44, said:

I feel personal tasks that require one to withstand certain amount of damage are going in conflict with purpose of the game. The battle idea is not to stand there doing nothing and let people shoot at you, it is about winning. And to win you actually have to kill anyone. Maybe this tasks have to be revised, as they basically lead to be not interested in match result, they make one to see teammates who kills opposite team as personal enemies, because destryed vehicles can't bounce shots. 
What do you think? 
inbefore "u just want your obj 260" - I actually have it long time ago on 2 other regions and it these missions was not funny then and are not funny now as I play on NA servers. 

People have said it for ages currently it's just go on latam with a super heavy and sit there where the idiots will keep bouncing

Mako__Reizei___ #3 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 20:09

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 245 battles
Another reason for me to learn the game controls and get myself a Maus lol.

PuddleSplasher #4 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 20:11

Major

• Players
  • 40051 battles

View PostANOTHER_, on Jan 15 2020 - 18:44, said:

I feel personal tasks that require one to withstand certain amount of damage are going in conflict with purpose of the game. The battle idea is not to stand there doing nothing and let people shoot at you, it is about winning. And to win you actually have to kill anyone.
What do you think? 
inbefore "u just want your obj 260" -

What you and I think is irellevant as WG does it's own thing, mostly to the benefit of it's own pocket and hence a super rich game that we all enjoy for free.

Sadly like every other game that advertises itself as free your experience suggests otherwise.

Would it be lovely to be the genius Gamer/Coder that invents such a game? I am not and do not have any thoughts to be such like yet here you are so envious of people.

Envy is not a good place to place oneself.

ANOTHER_ #5 Posted Jan 16 2020 - 16:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6068 battles
  • [RUSKY] RUSKY

View PostPuddleSplasher, on Jan 15 2020 - 20:11, said:

What you and I think is irellevant as WG does it's own thing, mostly to the benefit of it's own pocket and hence a super rich game that we all enjoy for free.

Sadly like every other game that advertises itself as free your experience suggests otherwise.

Would it be lovely to be the genius Gamer/Coder that invents such a game? I am not and do not have any thoughts to be such like yet here you are so envious of people.

Envy is not a good place to place oneself.

The only thing we can do is to propose changes. Nothing will surely change if we keep silence, right? 
To be honest I have a strong feel no one of WG staff every read this section, but who knows? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users