• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

minim8greyhound #1 Posted Jan 22 2020 - 00:40

Major

• Players
  • 15632 battles
  • [_SOC_] _SOC_

Hey,

Having a frustrating time getting 8 stuns per match. I have noticed if you hit an invisible tank it does not count your stun, although you obviously stun it. So as hard as this mission is with all these unfriendly arty maps and [edited]teamates it feels like I am being robbed a valuable stun.

Also trying to go up the french arty line. For some reason the tier 6 arty only costs like 30k to research from the SPG but if you try and research it with the amx12 t it is like 67k xp. What's the deal? Shouldn't they be the same?! Also I would like to see vehicle xp combined. Like if I have 20k xp on the amx12t and 20kxp on the tier 5 spg it should add their xp together when researching a vehicle they both lead to.

heavymetal1967 #2 Posted Jan 22 2020 - 01:17

Major

• Players
  • 74915 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

The xp amount is different because you're going from one class to another.  This is working as intended because it's like that on all jumps from one branch to another because you're skipping the lower tiers of the class you're essentially short cutting.

On the stun missions you're in a good nation as the French arty have a high RoF which is beneficial to number of stuns.  Just gut it out and you'll get a good map.  Also try to hit clustered enemies since each stun is counted separately.    One other thing to be aware of is killing foes means no stun which makes sense of course, but if you're blasting an enemy and outright kill him then you just wasted a shot and reload in terms of the mission.

Insanefriend #3 Posted Jan 22 2020 - 01:25

Major

• Players
  • 49331 battles
  • [TRY] TRY
The stuns on invisible tanks do count it just doesn't show in match.  If it showed in match you could use the mission to tell if you were hitting invisible targets.  Same with damage done missions, it tallies end of battle but during the battle it will not show it.

Projectile_Misfired #4 Posted Jan 22 2020 - 03:59

Major

• Players
  • 38815 battles

View Postminim8greyhound, on Jan 21 2020 - 23:40, said:

Hey,

Having a frustrating time getting 8 stuns per match. I have noticed if you hit an invisible tank it does not count your stun, although you obviously stun it. So as hard as this mission is with all these unfriendly arty maps and [edited]teamates it feels like I am being robbed a valuable stun.

Also trying to go up the french arty line. For some reason the tier 6 arty only costs like 30k to research from the SPG but if you try and research it with the amx12 t it is like 67k xp. What's the deal? Shouldn't they be the same?! Also I would like to see vehicle xp combined. Like if I have 20k xp on the amx12t and 20kxp on the tier 5 spg it should add their xp together when researching a vehicle they both lead to.

Shoot at close groups of ENEMY tanks. And, try NOT to actually hit them. You have a better chance at stunning more of them by splashing the ground near them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users