• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

DomoSapien #1 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 21:46

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 15124 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
Tankers, 

Now that we've had quite a few months of Tankrewards under our belts, the production team has asked me to gather suggestions, feedback, and ideas from the community.
So, if you have some kind of crazy idea for Tankrewards, cool prizing, cool missions, now's the time to share. No idea is too crazy, sky's the limit. Feel free to go into as little or as much detail as you'd like.

If there were any particular months that you didn't like the mission structure, point income, etc. rewards (I know some past months the rewards have been underwhelming so feel free to be as brutal as you want.)

I will add all the people who reply to a spreadsheet and randomly pick a winner to receive a "Dynamic Shield" 2D style (it's the one with the socks on it from the lunar new year bundle) next week.

cloudwalkr #2 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 21:53

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56722 battles
Did you bring back gold payout if you own the tank already?

dnaman #3 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 21:55

Major

• Players
  • 33351 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

One of the most maddening things is when you have to “win” for the mission to count.  You can do 6000 damage to the enemy (or more) and fail due to no one ese on your team doing anything but dying.  The months where you simply have to be top 5 or top 10 without the win requirement are awesome.  

varying the reward tanks every month has also been appreciated.  That way people that don’t have them can aim for the months that offer tanks they would like to add.  

overall the rewards are appreciated.  Thanks 

__WarChild__ #4 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 21:55

Major

• -Players-
  • 36202 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

I think it's great, but it needs to:

1) NOT have skins as a reward.  Boosters, Crew Books, Fragments - don't ever give less than these.

2) REMOVE any winning components.

Do those 2 things and it should be awesome.

3) Super Awesome would be giving GOLD compensation for tanks like we used to get.  But it's understandable if we never get back to that.

__WarChild__

sector7ge #5 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 21:56

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24828 battles
Bring back gold compensation for owned tanks

FURYFIRE53 #6 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:02

Private

• Players
  • 24376 battles
  • [FEARZ] FEARZ

I love tank rewards as they give more incentive to play daily but i also feel that the top rewards are a bit lacking.   

i feel that there should be more options then the lower tiers as it takes the most effort to get to that last tier.  what i would like to suggest is  the following-  options for tank customizing such as paints,camouflage,decals,emblem,inscription,weathering effect,maybe a special style, also a tank rewards decal would be nice.   

As for the lower mission the rewards are nice and the selection is good so i dont really see a problem with them as they are decent for the effort put in for them. 

besides that maybe a  badges for tank rewards. maybe from tier one to tier 4.  so people can see the highest tier you got to in tank rewards while also showing you use it to others. 

Edited by FURYFIRE53, Jan 24 2020 - 22:04.

riyad1974 #7 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:04

Captain

• Players
  • 39773 battles
  • [RS] RS

Give a decent tier 8 premium "rare one" to who ever complete lets say 10 out of 12 missions in a year ( if we get 12 a year), or gold equivalent.

Crazy,,, right?

I am sure this will keep alot of players happy and keep on  tanking.

TempExp #8 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 21069 battles

I've liked the last couple of months. Rewards have been fair and requirements haven't been too bad.

On the missions, I much preferred last month. If I recall correctly, each mission was for a given tier and above. That way, you could play high tiers and complete the missions. This month, the missions are limited to a specific tier, so you're required to drop down if you want to get the points for the day.

Wanderjar #9 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:05

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30562 battles
  • [SHIRE] SHIRE

View Postsector7ge, on Jan 24 2020 - 14:56, said:

Bring back gold compensation for owned tanks

or at least give us the credit value so "russian refund" isnt a thing anymore

SkullMan20XX #10 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:07

Private

• -Players-
  • 6378 battles
  • [-TSO-] -TSO-

3D Styles for popular researchable tanks would be epic.  eg. T44, Hellcat, T95, Prog 65, etc

Powerage13 #11 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 52176 battles
  • [D--T] D--T

I totally agree with _WarChild_, and everything he wrote, especially the win requirement.Also, the lower tier thing is okay if you don't have the win requirement. It wasn't fun if I had to waste time in lower tiers because I couldn't get a win.

1) NOT have skins as a reward.  Boosters, Crew Books, Fragments - don't ever give less than these.

3) Super Awesome would be giving GOLD compensation for tanks like we used to get.  But it's understandable if we never get back to that.

_Katyusha___ #12 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:13

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18058 battles
  • [KTSHA] KTSHA

I like the tankrewards as it is right now. It is not too easy, and it is not very hard. I also actually like the no gold refund policy. In the past, when gold refund existed, tankrewards was more grindy, but also could be toxic.

Well my suggestions are:

- Have female crewmembers as option for highest prize

- Have previous events special crewmembers as option for second prize (like cosmonauts or WWI crew)

- Include previous low tier prize vehicles as option for collectors

- Include a small amount of gold as a prize (no refunds, but a direct option)

- have the option of universal blueprints

- There was a roullette option before, i got my T-28E that way, may return? BUT don't include toxic tanks like lefh or E25 in there

- Instead, make the roullete with a small chance to get legendary tier VIII type 59!

- Make requirements optional: be first ten on winning team once OR be first five on losing team three times. Because MM.

omi5cron #13 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:16

Major

• Players
  • 25153 battles

at least give us the credit compensation. going through a Russian Refund hoop to get it is silly.

no crew skins. thats basically a middle finger.

if WIN requirement is needed,drop any low tier requirements better,no WIN requirement alone, top 3-5 in a loss OR a top 10 WIN

_Katyusha___ #14 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:18

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18058 battles
  • [KTSHA] KTSHA

View PostTempExp, on Jan 24 2020 - 22:04, said:

I've liked the last couple of months. Rewards have been fair and requirements haven't been too bad.

On the missions, I much preferred last month. If I recall correctly, each mission was for a given tier and above. That way, you could play high tiers and complete the missions. This month, the missions are limited to a specific tier, so you're required to drop down if you want to get the points for the day.

Actually, having players on all tiers is benefical for the game. More good people in low tier is not bad for the noobs, because this way stadpadders will have no chance to be the smartest guy in the field, resulting in more balanced MM. It also makes contact with recruiters an recruits easier, of course, this way noobs will have people to actually help them and teach the game.

Edited by _Katyusha___, Jan 24 2020 - 22:20.

AndrewSledge #15 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:19

Major

• -Players-
  • 37234 battles
  • [1_FFD] 1_FFD

My suggestions from a separate post in July

So here's some suggestions:

• Make it easier for low tier players to earn a premium tank, because they are the ones who could really use one
    • Perhaps lower the tier requirements? Make the lowest level be at tiers 1-4, mid at tiers 5-7, and high 8-10
  • Add non-tank options that would be valuable for high tier players, such as:
    • Premium time equivalent to a tier 6 tank...14 days, 30 days? Thanks for adding the 7 days of premium in lieu of the highest tier reward. (Although I don't think 7 days of premium is quite equivalent to a tier 6 or 7 tank)
    • Special camouflage that has been given out in the past
    • Inscriptions or decals, because nobody buys those normally
    • Bonds?
    • Crew?

Gold rewards, even a 50% gold reward value for tanks you already own would be welcomed back. 

Ortinoth_ #16 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:31

Captain

• Players
  • 27956 battles
  • [SEGA] SEGA
As much as i like tank rewards, the old rewards for the program were much much better and it had value in order to work for them, but in the newest outfit of the program, as skins, blueprints are nice, they do not offer much incentive to those of us that have 90-100% of the tanks, as they don't offer the nations we need or want, its normally always the only ones is US, RU and Germany national blueprints there is 11 nations, where is 8 ? another issue i have is take someone that has almost every premium in the game, the rewards at the end mean nothing if we can't at least get the credit compensation for them, gold would be prefered and some of us that spend alot during the xmas gift boxes we don't need or want the premium time either my account i have over 1100 days of premium time i don't need or want that reward.  

SlappedbyRommel #17 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:42

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 11549 battles
  • [SHRKE] SHRKE

View PostPowerage13, on Jan 24 2020 - 22:12, said:

I totally agree with _WarChild_, and everything he wrote, especially the win requirement.Also, the lower tier thing is okay if you don't have the win requirement. It wasn't fun if I had to waste time in lower tiers because I couldn't get a win.

Double agreed lose the winning component

dart_monkey #18 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:48

Private

• -Players-
  • 17921 battles
  • [BOND] BOND
Add random boxes, the ingame counter, and gold compensation. Also, maybe one to three missions per day, instead of what we have now.

Drikan #19 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:49

Corporal

• Players
  • 19910 battles
  • [NET] NET
  • At least credit compensation if you already own the reward tank. 
  • The option for premium time is appreciated, please keep it.
  • Rotate the offered reward tanks. Long term players likely already have most of the typical offered tanks.
  • No win requirements.  Top 5 or top 10 on team, can be either experience or damage.  No kill count requirements please, that can be very RNG and frustrating.
  • The ability to complete the whole series while missing a few days is appreciated, please keep that.
  • Crew skins are pointless filler, not a reward.
  • Unlocking a reward tier, have option to select that tier or a lower tier reward.

fgn_2 #20 Posted Jan 24 2020 - 22:49

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10291 battles

Here's my 2 cents: 

1. First and foremost, would love to see an occasional tier 8 premium tank reward (that can be earned without playing tier 9/10).   
  2. Reward tank and crews.  Universal crew members would have BIA and 1 free skill.  Level 1 reward = commander, level 2 = driver, etc., and top level = tank.  If you don't manage to get the tank, you could use the crew elsewhere.
  3. Tank tech tree discounts like the old Holiday Ops discounts.  Examples:  Level 1 reward = 100% discount on any tier 5 tank, level 2 reward = 80% discount on any tier 6 tank, etc.
  4. Spice things up with occasional gold and bond rewards (example for top-level reward: offer a choice of a tank, or 500 gold, or 500 bonds). Then maybe, you'd see less whining about compensation for tanks we already have.

Also tagged with Tankrewards, Tank, Rewards, feedback

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users