• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

Crypticshock #41 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 02:50

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 19831 battles
  • [TROBS] TROBS

View Postmattts1, on Jan 24 2020 - 18:41, said:

To be honest, I find having to win 1 time is a far less aggravating grind then having to grind up to 20k xp for example. Half the time I ignore those missions.

If you are getting a Win + Top 10 in the 5 or 6 Win Conditions that is 5-6 wins that would easily put you over 20,000xp. In the past the 20k xp gave you a 100% booster, and 2 other ones, in return. So it was a zero sum to use a 100% booster each day.

but hey, we all have opinions.

3BAC #42 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 03:33

Major

• Players
  • 69996 battles

I have to admit, I do play more because of the tank rewards missions. So, I have no real complaints about how they are set up.

The most frustrating part is, as others have mentioned, when a win is required. I'd rather not see those.

I have adjusted to the no credit/gold reimbursement issue. I simply sell the tank prior to accepting the reward. It's a bit of a hassle, but not too hard.

_Katyusha___ #43 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 04:45

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18527 battles
  • [KTSHA] KTSHA

View PostDoublenut, on Jan 25 2020 - 01:20, said:

Bring Back FULL gold value on duplicate premium tanks. If your not willing to do that just dont do a tank rewards event. Working for weeks for what ends up a worthless pile of crap because i already own the tank is no fun.

Except you do not work for weeks on WOT, you play the game, and you are told before day one what you can or cannot get from the prizes. If you work for weeks for  a $20 USD tank, u r doing it wrong.

GoArmyBeatnavy79 #44 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 06:03

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 11034 battles

View PostOmega_Weapon, on Jan 24 2020 - 23:20, said:

- Bring back gold compensation if you already own the tank

- Universal Zero Skill crew members as a possible reward

- In garage warning when the event is about to close and you need to select rewards asap

Agree, plus really cut back on the Win reqment -

And the end time for claiming prizes is confusing to me -

Some say the Tank Rewards page will still work for an event until it is reset for the next one?

Is it supposed to close when the event ends? 

Or maybe like for this one that ends the AM of Jan 26, maybe the Tank Rewards page will work on the 26th until the AM of the 27th?

Wolffe_Commander #45 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 06:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6005 battles
  • [H_F] H_F
3d camos? Bonds? Right now, I like the rewards, maybe more skill books and blueprints at the very least

LostThatLovinFeeling #46 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 07:16

First lieutenant

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 29485 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
When it comes to TankRewards.com. I would like the ability to have more variety when it comes to Personal Reserves I.E Credit bonuses. I like the addition of blue prints for the 3rd tier and would like other ways to progress though lines if possible. Like helping to promote new tanks like Blue prints for the IS-II or IS3-II. When it comes to the Scavenger hunt, i would like the ability while In game to input the code or the ability to complete ingame w.o needing to add the code to the website. You need to complete a game or mission to get the reward for the scavenger hunt in the 1st place. Wish it was possible like an On Track code, 1st day saying you are intended to partake in the scavenger hunt and if you complete the following days. I understand it is to highlight the CC's or other Streamers but most of the time people are there not for the streamer but the code and leave. 

Buttknuckle #47 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 07:30

Major

• Players
  • 54613 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

Free stuff for pretty much just playing is always nice. I dont think the mission requirements are onerous, even with the win requirement. Nice it can completed without playing every day.

As far as missions go, just dont add a "block damage" mission ever. That is the stupidest mission parameter ever devised.

Reward wise:

Rewards seem fine for the level of effort.

Understand the lack of gold compensation for people who already own the tank. Dont understand why it couldn't be credits.

Would like to see universal blueprints as an option in the blueprint reward tier. Holiday event made people flush with national ones.

Add some bonds, directives, camos, skins, crew books, etc. to the prizes for variety. But avoid adding a bunch of fugly emblems we cant sell (im looking at you 54 sabaton emblems in depot), or really anything that cant be sold should one decide they wont use it (crews skins, garage slots, bunks, for example).

stalkervision #48 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 10:22

Major

• Players
  • 74333 battles

View Postcloudwalkr, on Jan 24 2020 - 15:53, said:

Did you bring back gold payout if you own the tank already?

No are you kidding ?

GeisterKatze #49 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 12:43

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 24885 battles
  • [7CR] 7CR

I know it's maddening, but I like having to WIN to get a REWARD.  I'm a mediocre player(at best) and I play sporadically(at most) and I still finished tier IV and picked up the Panzer/M10 this morning, January 25th.  I also like that we have choices at each tier. 

I would suggest only that you have a small reward at each tier that everyone gets, PLUS the choices.  Say if you gave everybody 50 gold, 100 gold, 250 gold, and 500 gold for the tiers one month, and in addition allowed them to select from several rewards in addition to the gold.  The next month you could give 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, then 7 days premium plus reward selections.  That might motivate more people to participate since they will be getting a known reward, but will still be able to choose from other rewards.

Thanks for the loot regardless!!!

arunvarun #50 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 12:57

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32267 battles
  • [ASHEN] ASHEN

Please give an alternate to playing missions in tier 2 and tier 3 tanks. 20 points daily were only possible in these tiers. I felt so bad playing against new players who hadn't played 200 battles.

I don't wanna play the game if it's forcing me to slaughter these new inexperienced players.

Also, I know why you put these missions there, so that low tier tank players can win some rewards. I totally see your reasons for making these missions.

Gold for tanks we already own would be nice.

And, the current blueprints offered are only from UK, US and Germany. Can we get the option of choosing blueprints from ANY nation we want? 

Atragon #51 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 13:38

Major

• Players
  • 46132 battles
What we could use is a sentence on the website telling us a claim by date. Do we have to claim the prize on the 26th or can we claim the prize after the 26th and what is the deadline for claiming the rewards.

Edited by Atragon, Jan 25 2020 - 13:38.

CamiloCienfuegos #52 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 13:48

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 64880 battles

Tankrewards gave no more gold in compensation and made the same mistake as when Coca-Cola changed the original formula.

Coca noticed the mistake, will Tankrewards do it?

Edited by CamiloCienfuegos, Jan 25 2020 - 13:48.

Vulcan_Spectre #53 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 14:31

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8360 battles
  • [BRAVE] BRAVE

Make it so you don't have to play tier 2 through 10, it's annoying, I don't wanna get my 2, 3 and 4 out that much :P

Edit: also, maybe give free xp as well? I'd honestly prefer that to a tier 5 premium tank 

Edit 2, maybe give out one of the tier 9 spooky skins one month (t49, amx 13 90, m103, and the other. I forgot)

Edited by Vulcan_Spectre, Jan 25 2020 - 14:34.

_Katyusha___ #54 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 14:40

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18527 battles
  • [KTSHA] KTSHA

Let's be honest, a little gold would be OK, but i don't think full gold compensation is any solution. Also the reward tank selection could be narrowed to one or two each month. More alternative prizes would be much more healthier for the game.

For the gold it could be 250~500 gold as an option but not as top prize.

Also, current mission format is OK. If you remove the winning condition, it would be too easy, if you make it EXP based will be much grindy. To make it more fair add an OR condition to the mission, just like in game merit or grind marathon mission, as i said before, would be like: be one of the TOP TEN winning one time, or be one of the TOP FIVE on your team two or three times. This way even losing you add to the mission, but you have yet to make an effort to win. Keep it like this month where you can get the prize playing daily and making 4 missions each day, or faster doing all missions, as an alternative, if you offer a lower tier tank don't put it as the highest prize so the noobs can have the chance to get it.

Edited by _Katyusha___, Jan 25 2020 - 14:46.

gpc_4 #55 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 15:14

Major

• -Players-
  • 45509 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X

View PostIndygoEEI, on Jan 25 2020 - 00:45, said:

One other thing is Tank Salute Missions are unfair to those who aren't associated with the

program.  This makes TR more grindy for those who are not in the program.  Also, it makes

people frustrated and angry when they see the mission associated and no one tells them

they don't qualify for it.  This last comment is the most important and it needs to be fixed.

Wow, way to miss the point.

gpc_4 #56 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 15:20

Major

• -Players-
  • 45509 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X

If we earn the tank don't make us jump through hoops (selling the tank in the garage, selecting the tank as the reward) to get compensated. Obviously, I preferred gold compensation, but if it has to be credits then that's fine...but just give us the credits. 

I don't care for the blueprints as I already have a bunch that will never get used (since many tank lines are already complete), but I can imagine they are very good for new and free-to-play players.

I like camo as a reward. It is almost always styles now and I don't use many styles, especially the more over the top styles. With camo you can still customize your tank, which I appreciate. Some of the rarer camos would be cool. I know there are several (like the ones we can earn for Lunar New Year) that have never been offered on NA (Why is that?).

Krodah #57 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 15:40

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3688 battles
  • [AR-15] AR-15

my suggestions:

1) give us credit compensation for tanks already owned,  instead of forcing those in the know to sell their tank first before choosing the reward

2) some months, give us a tank token (like for completing the boot camp)  that lets us choose a tech tree tank of a certain level.  

3) On missions, don't have multiple requirements where one of them is a win.  Matchmaking is very frustrating and getting a match with 2 kills, 4k dmg, and not completing the mission because your team got rolled isn't fun.  

4) give us a long term goal to work for ( complete all 12 in a year, get a reward tank from the bond shop)

5) add bonds as rewards 

Frank1214 #58 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 17:32

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15665 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER

Strongly support the following:

1. No win requirement

2. Gold or at least credit compensation for tanks

3. More option for rewards like bonds, crew books, crew members (not skins), regular tanks discounts or even gift boxes

4. Longer lasting missions - at least 2-3 days

5. Possibility to select more than one reward form a tier in return of higher tier reward or getting/spending reward points like in Lunar new year event

CremeFraiche1 #59 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 19:25

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 11365 battles
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O
Instead of tanks, unique camos would be a cool reward. Just my two cents...

Colonel_Sanders1 #60 Posted Jan 25 2020 - 19:43

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 27044 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH

As others have said, it would be AWESOME if you gave out the tier 10 tank 3D styles so people could get them without gambling on loot boxes.

I really like how you added the option of premium time as an option alongside the premium tanks for the max level reward.

One thing is please never stoop down to only giving 2 national blueprints again... those months were worthless.

Also tagged with Tankrewards, Tank, Rewards, feedback

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users