• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ireny #1 Posted Feb 04 2020 - 23:56

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

Hello everyone.

Guess who's back? back again...

So basically I'm back after life hit me hard and tryina' have fun creating content for you guys. Some of you may remember me, although I doubt it.

If you're wondering what kind of stuff I was making, here you go. Feedback is always welcomed by the way!

so, until I'm getting some content myself, i'd ask you the following:

if you have any kind of amusing conversations/events going on in your wot games, or even meme ideas, feel free to send them to me via mail (wotfunnyseries@yahoo.com), and I'll bring them to life in my own way :)

thanks a lot!
Will keep you updated as soon as the first vid comes out :)

JackWhiteWrite #2 Posted Oct 20 2022 - 16:59

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Hi! We recommend you to visit our website in order to learn more, especially if it is the first time you are working with us. Custom essay writing can also be done by the individual student who is interested in paying someone to write a paper useful site or investigating on a particular topic given by the examiner.

Lilo_Lo #3 Posted Nov 24 2022 - 14:38

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Hi man, I like football and I like tennis . I like just to watch games cuz it helps me to relax and moreover it helps me to raise some money online! You see what I mean? I mean sport betting! If you are good at sport topic you can easily make money! Just try to casas de apostas esportivas and you will see how easy it is now to make money.

Edited by Lilo_Lo, Nov 24 2022 - 15:16.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users