Game closes itself

bug crash

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

lolz_man #1 Posted Feb 05 2020 - 23:34

Private

• -Players-
  • 5453 battles

I've been playing this game for a while now and recently I've encountered quite a peculiar bug since 1.4. Whenever I am in my garage, in a battle or even sitting around not touching anything, the game just closes itself. Frustrated by this,  I just took a break from the game until now, update 1.7. It has resumed, the game doesn't crash, there are no reports and I've checked everything there is to check. There's no mem leaks, cpu problems or anything that should be doing this. All other softwares such as sound softwares (which people claim can be an issue sometimes) are updated yet I still get this thing to happen and I can't get any hint on how to fix... anybody has or has had a similar issue? 

MagnusOptimus #2 Posted Feb 10 2020 - 15:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 18111 battles
I also have had this happen and more frequently, game freeze and force quit WHILE PLAYING. Also, sometimes when game freezes....but does not force quit me...the screen goes black and I need to hit ESC to make it force quit me and go to desk top. Too bad. Just got back to playing and it seems it doesn't want me to play.

Also tagged with bug, crash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users