You have non-recruited crew members .They will be removed on 25-05-20!

Crew

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Frank1214 #1 Posted Feb 09 2020 - 05:13

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15645 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER

I ve just noticed that message in my garage. "You have non-recruited crew members.They will be removed on 25-05-20!"

Does anyone have it too? Any explanation what they are going to do and why?

Kramah313 #2 Posted Feb 09 2020 - 05:16

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6256 battles
Probably from the lunar new year event. Go to your barracks and click recruits. You have to assign them to a nation, specialty, and vehicle type or they just disappear on that day. All of them should come with brothers in arms already trained. 

Trakks #3 Posted Feb 09 2020 - 15:44

Captain

• Players
  • 5108 battles
Are you a Twitch Prime member and forgot to assign your free crew members after you claimed them? You better do it soon before they expire because you'll never get them again. 

World_War_1_and_2 #4 Posted Feb 10 2020 - 10:24

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6892 battles

View PostFrank1214, on Feb 08 2020 - 20:13, said:

I ve just noticed that message in my garage. "You have non-recruited crew members.They will be removed on 25-05-20!"

Does anyone have it too? Any explanation what they are going to do and why?

I think that is from the Lunar Calendar event or whatever that recent event was where you got to choose either a Universal (for any nation) commander, Universal driver, or any other crew member type(s).

I chose the driver, because I liked the idea of a fire camouflage vehicle skin, which would come with the driver.

I also saw the due date for choosing a nation for the crew member. A few days ago I think I made him the driver of my Soviet tier 7 LTG light tank I just repurchased back (I sold the LTG in the past).

Later, I thought of changing his Major Qualification to commander for the Soviet light tank (tier 2?) T-60, and in that same changing process reset the Brothers In Arms perk (BIA) into Sixth Sense, so this future T-60 commander could have Sixth Sense immediately. I did it and it cost 500 gold to do all that (normally, changing Major Qualification for 500 gold also allows one to retrain to a different tank and reset any skill(s)/perk(s), all with the same 500 gold, I think).

I was wrong. The BIA could not be changed into Sixth Sense, because that's how BIA is set up with that Universal gift crew member. So I lost 500 gold.

To make sure I do not do it again another time in the future because I forget he was a certain type of gift crew member whose BIA was unchangeable to any other type of skill/perk, I wrote him down on a sheet of paper. I will keep track of that character, and note where he went to if I retrain him (200 gold) or change his Major Qualification (500 gold) again.

All should be warned about this type of gift crew member whose BIA (or whatever else) cannot be changed by changing Major Qualification (500 gold).

On a connected topic: that's why -- for me -- it's good I bought the largest packages of Christmas boxes and New Year boxes during the Christmas holiday season event that just passed, and got all that gold that normally would have cost me double, so that mistakes I make -- including this one -- and experimentation, don't drain me out of gold.

World_War_1_and_2

Edited by World_War_1_and_2, Feb 10 2020 - 10:27.

Frank1214 #5 Posted Feb 11 2020 - 16:20

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15645 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER

Yes is about Lunar New Year crew

That s what the Support answered me

Dear Frank1214,
Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

Sir, as far as I see, you've received that notification, since you've earned 4 Crew members from the Lunar New Year event.

​Please note that they must be recruited before the expiration date (25.02.2020), or they will disappear. 
You can recruit them and check the remaining time in the Barracks > Recruits. 

Should you have any other issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Good luck on the battlefield.
Best regards,

Also tagged with Crew

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users