Incoming! This Sandbox test is Mandatory!

KRZY Sandbox Test new balance things you wanna do

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

Haseo_The_Terror #361 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 10:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16669 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-

View PostTheCanadianJD, on Feb 19 2020 - 01:33, said:

Are they going to fix the ammunition on the SU-100Y and ISU-130? WG seems to have forgotten that their specialty was that the premium rounds did more damage but had less penetration. Now on the sandbox the premium rounds have less damage AND less penetration. Might be worth fixing as I could see some people wanting refunds if that is changed...

its a premium vehicle so it should not be hit as wargaming have stated before when it comes to nerfing tanks which that type of change would be a nerf

TheCanadianJD #362 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 11:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12128 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostHaseo_The_Terror, on Feb 19 2020 - 02:04, said:

its a premium vehicle so it should not be hit as wargaming have stated before when it comes to nerfing tanks which that type of change would be a nerf

Exactly which is why I'm concerned it made it to the "Final Test" in it's current state.

OlTanker #363 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 16:09

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 24253 battles
Tried the sandbox. Since it is on a Russian server the lag is pretty bad. I was unable to play much due to the lag. I also noticed that the targetting reticle moved in a very jerky manner while I was trying to aim at enemy tanks. It was never smooth as it is in the regular game and made it all but impossible to aim properly causing most of my shots to go wild.

KiltedAmerican #364 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 19:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostOlTanker, on Feb 19 2020 - 10:09, said:

Tried the sandbox. Since it is on a Russian server the lag is pretty bad. I was unable to play much due to the lag. I also noticed that the targetting reticle moved in a very jerky manner while I was trying to aim at enemy tanks. It was never smooth as it is in the regular game and made it all but impossible to aim properly causing most of my shots to go wild.

Doesn't matter now - they closed the sandbox and scrapped the proposed ammo changes all across the board.

The plan to simplify the tech trees will sail thru.

Edited by KiltedAmerican, Feb 19 2020 - 21:56.

AhijahElGaboor #365 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 20:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 84725 battles
  • [MOZZY] MOZZY

What exactly was I supposed to notice in the Sandbox ??  1) I had to reset all my settings. I didn't get them exactly the way I liked them. 2) It was all LAG , every battle, every day. Why ? Because it was on the Russian server. 3) Why not make the Sandbox available on at least 3 or 4 servers ? 1) Russian, 2) European, 3) North American, and 4) South American. My lag was 3X Lag most of the time but quite often was 4X Lag. Next 3) It was almost impossible to complete the 1st mission with tier 2 - 4 tanks. To start a battle took 3 - 4 minutes, then it wouldn't start at all, next I had to switch tanks to start over again, this went on for 3 - 4 minutes again. How was I supposed to WIN even at 50 % 10 times with only 2 or 3 or 4 battles/hour ? 4) I couldn't tell ammo difference most of the time because to begin with I almost always use regular ammo. I never shoot gold, and I only use HE when I'm desperate to get damage. I only managed to play in a platoon once. That lasted for about 8 battles. We both suffered from lag. That was not enjoyable and very negatively affected my ability to evaluate this set of changes. How was I supposed to evaluate the new Tech Tree ? I know the old tree. The new one is just a rearrangement of the various tanks. Why do I need to look for a second tree to find my tanks I might consider playing in the tier 2 - 6 tank tree ? I  like tier 5 - 6 tanks and now on the new change I can't see all my tanks together. Who came up with this huge list of changes. I also read that they nerfed the ammo on the SU-130PM. Why ? It was ( is ) a competative and comparable tank to the Skorpion G. Why not just leave it as it is ? Why is it if a tank is likeable you guys need to nerf it ? This Sandbox experience rates on a scale of 1 - 10 at a dismal 2.

Take care and remember : Don't be like the government. If something works DON'T FIX it. If something is broken or handicapped, FIX that instead. Don't KEEP it as it is.

Thanks for hearing us for our inpute.

Also, Hearing someone's complaints isn't the same as listening. A person who listens responds. A person who merely hears someone's complaints, continues without responding.

Gravitymint #366 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 21:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7264 battles
  • [REDU] REDU

View PostAhijahElGaboor, on Feb 19 2020 - 20:50, said:

What exactly was I supposed to notice in the Sandbox ??  1) I had to reset all my settings. I didn't get them exactly the way I liked them. 2) It was all LAG , every battle, every day. Why ? Because it was on the Russian server. 3) Why not make the Sandbox available on at least 3 or 4 servers ? 1) Russian, 2) European, 3) North American, and 4) South American. My lag was 3X Lag most of the time but quite often was 4X Lag. Next 3) It was almost impossible to complete the 1st mission with tier 2 - 4 tanks. To start a battle took 3 - 4 minutes, then it wouldn't start at all, next I had to switch tanks to start over again, this went on for 3 - 4 minutes again. How was I supposed to WIN even at 50 % 10 times with only 2 or 3 or 4 battles/hour ? 4) I couldn't tell ammo difference most of the time because to begin with I almost always use regular ammo. I never shoot gold, and I only use HE when I'm desperate to get damage. I only managed to play in a platoon once. That lasted for about 8 battles. We both suffered from lag. That was not enjoyable and very negatively affected my ability to evaluate this set of changes. How was I supposed to evaluate the new Tech Tree ? I know the old tree. The new one is just a rearrangement of the various tanks. Why do I need to look for a second tree to find my tanks I might consider playing in the tier 2 - 6 tank tree ? I  like tier 5 - 6 tanks and now on the new change I can't see all my tanks together. Who came up with this huge list of changes. I also read that they nerfed the ammo on the SU-130PM. Why ? It was ( is ) a competative and comparable tank to the Skorpion G. Why not just leave it as it is ? Why is it if a tank is likeable you guys need to nerf it ? This Sandbox experience rates on a scale of 1 - 10 at a dismal 2.

Take care and remember : Don't be like the government. If something works DON'T FIX it. If something is broken or handicapped, FIX that instead. Don't KEEP it as it is.

Thanks for hearing us for our inpute.

Also, Hearing someone's complaints isn't the same as listening. A person who listens responds. A person who merely hears someone's complaints, continues without responding.

What a bad post, Wargamings biggest playerbase is russia/china, so most their testers will be.... you guess it! Russia and china, so they'll keep server closer to them, AND THEMSELVES being a company in Cyprus isle next to Turkey... They aren't going to change something just because YOU think it's needs to be "FIX"xed, grow up and learn the gaming community, or go back to being a casual player and dont participate in these types of testing if you have such a problem with it, and if you did any research at all you'd know they scrapped the ammo changes already and are keeping tech tree changes, so get use to it cupcake!!

F4U_wingman #367 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 21:07

Captain

• Players
  • 91838 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
Where is the badge?

Eleven_Hotel #368 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 21:40

Captain

• Players
  • 95665 battles
  • [1VETS] 1VETS

Was there ever a survey? 

I finished the missions but never saw the survey.

goodfunman #369 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 22:55

Sergeant

• Players
  • 56790 battles
  • [THFT] THFT

View PostTheCanadianJD, on Feb 19 2020 - 02:33, said:

Are they going to fix the ammunition on the SU-100Y and ISU-130? WG seems to have forgotten that their specialty was that the premium rounds did more damage but had less penetration. Now on the sandbox the premium rounds have less damage AND less penetration. Might be worth fixing as I could see some people wanting refunds if that is changed...

Plus the ARL 44 and other french tanks with the 100mm gun.

DrWho_ #370 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 23:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 28082 battles

View PostGravitymint, on Feb 19 2020 - 21:06, said:

What a bad post, Wargamings biggest playerbase is russia/china, so most their testers will be.... you guess it! Russia and china, so they'll keep server closer to them

I play from Europe and had a 35-40ms ping and the game was still laggy with around 7k people on. Even on the SA server with 250 ms it felt less laggy than the SB server was, something was def up on that server

Carde #371 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 23:26

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 63178 battles
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O
Fyi, Krazy Boop, a badge goes next to your name.  A medal appears in your service record only.  We appear to have gotten the latter, which blows.

sixpackdaddy #372 Posted Yesterday, 12:26 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 20966 battles
Like anything else, change is inevitable. Regardless of what trolls say, lag did interfere a lot with successful game play. Sometimes it didn't seem as those there had been a change. I tried repeatedly playing the same tanks and attributed the continual bounces, in a same situation battle as previously penning, to RNG. But Ima slug.

LDouglasLJr #373 Posted Yesterday, 01:08 AM

Private

• Players
  • 28289 battles
Never got the survey to take and the game said my rewards were delivered but I don't have anything.

Madhatter19 #374 Posted Yesterday, 01:05 PM

Private

• -Players-
  • 2394 battles

OK....lets not change HE.... There are better changes you need to make. 

For starters limit the amount of Arty's in one match..to one maybe 2

Make some bigger maps  Perhaps with more tank's to a team.

Fix the match up system to something that makes sense
allow different match ups such as 6 on 6 for example on random... 

Think out of you make money for us box.

OlTanker #375 Posted Yesterday, 04:27 PM

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 24253 battles

View PostKiltedAmerican, on Feb 19 2020 - 12:01, said:

Doesn't matter now - they closed the sandbox and scrapped the proposed ammo changes all across the board.

The plan to simplify the tech trees will sail thru.

Funny you mention that because here I am viewing the NEWS and INFORMATION part of the forum where the game employees are expected to post..... NEWS and INFORMATION regarding the game and there.  seems. to. be .nothing. posted by the employees of the game in this section regarding the decisions made about the sand box test. Question, are you paid to shill for the game or not?

KiltedAmerican #376 Posted Yesterday, 04:44 PM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostOlTanker, on Feb 20 2020 - 10:27, said:

Funny you mention that because here I am viewing the NEWS and INFORMATION part of the forum where the game employees are expected to post..... NEWS and INFORMATION regarding the game and there.  seems. to. be .nothing. posted by the employees of the game in this section regarding the decisions made about the sand box test. Question, are you paid to shill for the game or not?

Did you bother to click the link I gave you?

Boom - There it is ... NEWS and INFORMATION ...

What a surprise ... and posted a full 24 hours before the above quoted post.

Edited by KiltedAmerican, Yesterday, 06:31 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users