Sorry detailed battle results not available

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SKurj #1 Posted Feb 12 2020 - 02:26

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 14881 battles

TThis just occured and i am like 2 : 20 for the evening, and because of this i cannot activate the bonus experience for a win...   thanks much wg...

Projectile_Misfired #2 Posted Feb 12 2020 - 03:09

Major

• Players
  • 38815 battles

From my experience, that usually happens when running mods, exiting back to the garage after being killed, and starting another battle before that one is over.

I'm not saying that that is the only reason it could happen, but, for me, it was typically the situation.

But, if you're not running mods and/or you're not exiting back to the garage early, it's possible that it was just bad timing. It's possible that your game ended while there was something else major happening on the server (maybe a payout/payback from the latest auction) that could have hindered your communications at time.

SKurj #3 Posted Feb 12 2020 - 03:11

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 14881 battles

View PostProjectile_Misfired, on Feb 11 2020 - 21:09, said:

From my experience, that usually happens when running mods, exiting back to the garage after being killed, and starting another battle before that one is over.

I'm not saying that that is the only reason it could happen, but, for me, it was typically the situation.

But, if you're not running mods and/or you're not exiting back to the garage early, it's possible that it was just bad timing. It's possible that your game ended while there was something else major happening on the server (maybe a payout/payback from the latest auction) that could have hindered your communications at time.

i am not running any mods, but in the end it shouldn't matter what my client is doing the server knows exactly what i did...

Edited by SKurj, Feb 12 2020 - 03:15.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users