• [H_F] H_F

how long is clan wars prime time?

Casual_Boops #24 Posted Feb 14 2020 - 03:52

Captain

• -Players-
  • 37342 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

View PostThatTrafficCone, on Feb 13 2020 - 18:59, said:

Is there some kind of interface for players to use and see their fame points, manage their bonuses, etc. like previous campaigns have had? I don't see anything to access such a place from the global map.

It's in the client, like 3 sub-menus deep in the "clan" tab.

Cowcat137 #25 Posted Feb 14 2020 - 15:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 15328 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

domo, you need to take this more seriously. Events are serious business.

Hambone_McSpanky #26 Posted Feb 14 2020 - 21:13

Private

• -Players-
  • 28644 battles

Hey HM or WC do either of you twitch your CW's play?  Love to see how it works and if I could compete in this mode...

Thanks in advance...and another nice cover...

And it fits the day actually, so I did good.!!:hiding:

Spoiler

Avalon304 #27 Posted Feb 14 2020 - 21:15

Major

• Players
  • 24792 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
I sort of wish that the lower tied CW rewards took less time overall to build than getting a tier 10 tank does.... but its nice that theyre being offered in the first place.

Turmoilx #28 Posted Feb 16 2020 - 08:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 77716 battles
  • [-ZOO-] -ZOO-
building tanks takes too long it shouldnt even have wait times

Edited by Turmoilx, Feb 16 2020 - 08:53.

thegreat101 #29 Posted Feb 16 2020 - 18:08

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31917 battles
  • [MAD-] MAD-

Seriously need more landings in the first two time zones, and the last time zone, This entire thing is about how many battles you can get, and every battle counts, So many clans keep taking up the Timezones making the spots unbalanced because they are limited. Incressed number would really help, They all fill up in less than 1 min

Today Couting the Advanced Map, 9 out of the 11 in the fist two time zones. were +15's.... not an even spread at all
and running the Map for 4 teams, this limited number makes it  extreamly difficult to try to make things "fair" for your team

Edited by thegreat101, Feb 16 2020 - 18:15.

TotalDomination6996 #30 Posted Feb 17 2020 - 15:11

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 699 battles
  • [_DOA_] _DOA_
Map feels like a can of sardines. Only 2100 has enough land to space out over. Clan was hoping to see the big clans move off basic front but nope. Barrels of fun.

Cronus_The_Great #31 Posted Feb 17 2020 - 17:10

Private

• Players
  • 7466 battles
  • [BOND] BOND

Two really frustrating points:

(1) Technical Victories. In one night, we experienced FOUR Technical Victories, which resulted in earning ZERO personal fame points for those battles. There are warnings and sanctions for clans that do not show for battle, which I agree with, but I don't understand why we as a team are punished for showing up by not earning personal fame points. If clans can not schedule battles effectively or field the necessary teams to play the battles, clans who do should not be punished. Missing out on a lot of fame points...

(2) Milking. The reason for having multiple fronts is to divide the clans into their constitute ELOs. Allowing teams to hold land on the elite front and still fight on the basic or advanced is wrong and very frustrating. Allowing it prevents lower ELO clans from (1) having the opportunity to hold land and (2) fighting against equivalent ELO clans. 

eraser1 #32 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 05:48

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19567 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

Experimental modules are a step in the completely wrong direction. This game needs fewer complications, not more. It might give a mid-tier clan a chance to upset a win from a top tier clan, but it won't really change the outcome of a full campaign. And it makes turtles that much worse.

As for the crafting, I think it's a clever idea to make available the previous reward tanks - especially since they're not really worth the rigamarole of a full campaign on their own.

However, they take an absurdly long time to craft individual parts - and frankly, the drop rates aren't very generous in the first place. It's not realistically possible to craft more than 1 tank. Which is fine, but the fact that you have to track and prepare for crafting days (weeks!) ahead of time is a little too much.

I can appreciate that you want them to still be quite exclusive - but making super long craft times is just frustrating, not even skill/effort based.

Avalon304 #33 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 07:51

Major

• Players
  • 24792 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI

View Posteraser1, on Feb 18 2020 - 21:48, said:

As for the crafting, I think it's a clever idea to make available the previous reward tanks - especially since they're not really worth the rigamarole of a full campaign on their own.

However, they take an absurdly long time to craft individual parts - and frankly, the drop rates aren't very generous in the first place. It's not realistically possible to craft more than 1 tank. Which is fine, but the fact that you have to track and prepare for crafting days (weeks!) ahead of time is a little too much.

I can appreciate that you want them to still be quite exclusive - but making super long craft times is just frustrating, not even skill/effort based.

This I agree with. It feels like the tanks take far too many resources and far too much time. Im currently worried that I wont be able to finish my Chieftain/T95's base components before Sunday night... and getting that tank is really the only reason Im actually taking part in this campaign.

Flogg #34 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 16:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 58316 battles
  • [PZB] PZB

Biggest thing I see as a map planner for a very active clan is the first 2 time zones and the last time zone do not have enough landings and are not spaced properly. clans are using sub clans as place holders and trying to get landing is becoming a full time job. These time zones are too small and don't have nearly enough landings.

Yes I agree that the bigger clans should not be on all 3 fronts but if you impose something like if a clan is on the advanced  or elite fronts they no longer have access to the basic front, they won't go to the advanced fronts, the larger clans have already planned out between themselves where they are going to sit and who to allow to stay on the advanced fronts and they don't really want to fight each other.

There should be some kind of mechanic for teams suffering a Tec victory to obtain points, both clan and personal, from the offending clan. in this type of campaign there should not be a free penalty, this event is engineered exclusively toward gaining clan and personal fame points. to sit there for a battle that is not going to happen to earn nothing toward the goal is counter productive.

Lastly there needs to be a penalty for leaving a clan mid campaign (loss of all points and investments, not eligible for reward tank) to prevent the larger clans from selling spots (moving a safe player out to bring in another player or alt account) . Playing 5 or 6 battles on the advanced or elite fronts could equil more personal fame points than 1 could earn in the entire campaign if they were in a lower ranked clan.

Beargreese #35 Posted Feb 19 2020 - 18:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 35934 battles
  • [PIXL-] PIXL-

View PostDomoSapien, on Feb 13 2020 - 16:05, said:

Since the last thread isn't really relevant anymore, and I'm cautiously optimistic that it'll actually happen this time, let's get another Dawn of Industry feedback thread going.

Please leave your feedback for Dawn of Industry below.

If you will excuse me I will be having some adult beverages to calm the nerves  praying that it goes off without a hitch this time <3

Hey Domo!  Any feedback from the content people on my post on the locked thread?
"

Hey WG!  How about you update the Rules and Regulations for the Dawn of Industry event so we know what the new dates for everything is.  Some of the dates are still the ones from before the delay.  Specifically rules 14.2.6 and 15.1 K?THX!

"

deathman254 #36 Posted Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21265 battles
  • [LARRY] LARRY

My own opinion is that the grind for the tier 8s is way too much. Unless you are rocking battles from 7pm to 1am ET and winning a majority of those, you don't have a realistic shot. You get so little for losing, and not enough for winning. Here is a google spreadsheet that I started on the 3rd night to track how much I was getting and how much I needed. As it stands currently, to get the chieftain/T95 I would need around 105 more battles on the global map in 4 nights. Please don't get me wrong, I love that I can get a free tier 7 or 8 reward tank. I just hate that I have no shot at it as I am not getting enough battles in even though I am on from 7pm until the last battles drop.

Here is the link to the spreadsheet so you can look over my data if you want: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users