Jump to content


I need confirmation on something on Jumbo E2


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

gmotoman #1 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 01:36

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 32081 battles
  • 1,761
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011
Lots of reading these past few days, but I need some confirmation or affirmation on one of the changes.  Specifically on for the Jumbo E2.

Now before I rage quit is it true that My M4a3E2 Sherman will be a collectible tank, but if I use it I can only use the tier 6 M4A2E2D51080 turret, and one of 76mm cannon?  I won't even be able to use the popular 105mm + heavier armored tier 5 turret?

****DISCLAIMER*****
I understand these changes are currently in sandbox, and may not make it to the live servers.  please if you answer the question don't be a smarty pants treat it as a hypothetical then.

brunosdad #2 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 01:56

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9146 battles
  • 72
  • Member since:
    12-26-2013
They are not saying. They do show you where it will be, but that is it.

QuinctiusCincinnatus #3 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 01:59

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 24237 battles
  • 16
  • [-WLU-] -WLU-
  • Member since:
    05-05-2013
It seems from the playing on the sandbox server that will be the case

xXTheGameAceXx #4 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 02:00

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 12745 battles
  • 781
  • [_WOO_] _WOO_
  • Member since:
    10-07-2015

Should become one. All tanks are still remaining in the game either way though. Think it's either tier V or VI and up become "reward" style tanks though. No researchable modules either, so you're stuck with whatever loadout it gives you. Think it may be the loadout that you have set on it before the change takes place.

http://forum.worldof...es-master-post/

My old master post talks about a lot of this stuff.



gmotoman #5 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 02:11

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 32081 battles
  • 1,761
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011

View Postbrunosdad, on Feb 15 2020 - 01:56, said:

They are not saying. They do show you where it will be, but that is it.

 

View PostQuinctiusCincinnatus, on Feb 15 2020 - 01:59, said:

It seems from the playing on the sandbox server that will be the case

 

View PostxXTheGameAceXx, on Feb 15 2020 - 02:00, said:

Should become one. All tanks are still remaining in the game either way though. Think it's either tier V or VI and up become "reward" style tanks though. No researchable modules either, so you're stuck with whatever loadout it gives you. Think it may be the loadout that you have set on it before the change takes place.

http://forum.worldof...es-master-post/

My old master post talks about a lot of this stuff.


DAMMIT!!!!!!!! :angry:



_Katyusha___ #6 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 02:11

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 18033 battles
  • 1,424
  • [KTSHA] KTSHA
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016
I have armored turret and derp in game, yet test server set my tank to "upgraded" turret and 76mm :(

gmotoman #7 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 02:24

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 32081 battles
  • 1,761
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011
Yeah OK  Thanks WG.     You lost me when that takes effect.  

Edited by gmotoman, Feb 15 2020 - 02:34.


StoveBolt54 #8 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 02:47

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 31337 battles
  • 1,592
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

Step back from my Jumbo.

 

Nothing to see here.

 

 



tod914 #9 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 02:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 66440 battles
  • 7,438
  • [CLASS] CLASS
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

 

Spoiler

 



ToothDecay #10 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 03:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 26968 battles
  • 6,063
  • [NARC] NARC
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011
Yup, its now a Jumbo Easy-8, with the crap turret and 76mm

_Brew_ #11 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 03:20

    Major

  • Players
  • 24983 battles
  • 3,061
  • [HARM] HARM
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
Without the strong turret and the derp, there is zero point to playing a Jumbo.  RIP.

ExploratorOne #12 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 03:33

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 16823 battles
  • 529
  • [LOU1] LOU1
  • Member since:
    12-31-2015

That is odd, I will have to go play the Test Server to see.  The eekeebo live stream said that the collectible tank modules would be researchable.  If you already had the tank, all modules would be researchable.  That implies that the modules can be changed by the player as they are now.  I will have to make sure to mention that in the feedback, that they should not be fixed at the supposed max components.

 



Tao_Te_Tomato #13 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 17:50

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 28730 battles
  • 4,023
  • [TER] TER
  • Member since:
    02-28-2016

Hm.  Apparently I've been playing the EZ Jumbo all this time.  And liking it.  :amazed:

 

 



FastForward7 #14 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 18:14

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12115 battles
  • 741
  • Member since:
    03-31-2011

View PostExploratorOne, on Feb 14 2020 - 18:33, said:

That is odd, I will have to go play the Test Server to see.  The eekeebo live stream said that the collectible tank modules would be researchable.  If you already had the tank, all modules would be researchable.  That implies that the modules can be changed by the player as they are now.  I will have to make sure to mention that in the feedback, that they should not be fixed at the supposed max components.

 

 

I'm not watching 3 hours of a stream to confirm, but I'm guessing what they meant is all modules will be researched, not researchable. I.e. if you have the E2 in your garage, but none of the modules researched, all modules will be automatically researched (in order to outfit the tank in its "top" trim) when the change happens.



24cups #15 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 20:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 25140 battles
  • 4,805
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013
I welcome the dederping of WoT. It was a stupid gimmick from the beginning.
Learn to aim.

13Jake55 #16 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 20:25

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22494 battles
  • 1,157
  • Member since:
    02-02-2017

With new ammo rules the How is obselete anyway but I would like to keep the armored turret. 



Tao_Te_Tomato #17 Posted Feb 15 2020 - 20:27

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 28730 battles
  • 4,023
  • [TER] TER
  • Member since:
    02-28-2016

View Post24cups, on Feb 15 2020 - 20:17, said:

I welcome the dederping of WoT. It was a stupid gimmick from the beginning.
Learn to aim.

 

Clannies and I run a 3 Hetzer platoon now and again.  They like the derps.  I stick with the 75.  And binocs.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users